Doberman is offline Associate Member

Smile I want to know if im spinning my wheels?

Hi,

Ok iv'e been training for 6 months,four months of which were on a cut to lose the fat I had accumulated from 3 years of very bad eating smoking drinking etc.Been on a leanish bulk now for 2 months.Long terms goals are to be a 250-275lbs body builder.If I could look half as good as a Platz, Arnie, or Ferrigno i'd be happy.What I want to know is if it's possible based upon my body type and shape etc? currently @ 211lbs just under 6.1ft

Me Roughly before working out in fact i was about 7lbs fatter than these pictures but they will give you a rough idea as to the state of "shape" I was in

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ann121/BF3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ann121/BF2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ann121/BF1.jpg

Me now after 6 months of training.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rmann121/3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rmann121/2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rmann121/1.jpg

So guys can it be done?
    Last edited by Doberman; 12-02-2005 at 07:53 PM.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    u've made a lot of progress in such a sort time...keep working out, IMO u should start a bulking diet (check diet forum), add a few pounds and size before juice.
    Remember it's not easy to drop the kind of life u had and come to this point and in only 6 months, imagine ur progress in a year or so with clean diet and training. Well done and keep up the good work

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly...lol you've got like a farmers tan going on only not with a tan, with hair lol anyways good job on your progress keep hammering the weights

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Good work man. You know what i've found out in my short years of training the more consistent you are with your bodybuilding lifestyle the faster and better the gains come to you. Keep up the natural training looking GOOD.
    Oh yeah just a little tip get rid of the rest of that arm hair it will look better.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Very nice progress.You AREN'T spinning your wheels.You've done dam well thus far.Keep it up!

~Pinnacle~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Very nice progress.You AREN'T spinning your wheels.You've done dam well thus far.Keep it up!

~Pinnacle~
    Ditto.

And as to your question, It CAN be done.

Look at Bodybuilding as a long-term process... Think of development as a sum of years. i.e. Put in the years and you'll reach your developmental goals.

Keep at it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Nice progress in a short time, but the progress only begins here as nark said

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    Thank's Guys im blown away by such nice comments! Im sure a lot of you guys are like me and see only what hasent been achieved rather than what has
    when it comes to your BB goals.So it's always welcome to have nice bro's like the members of this forum to make some positive comments coming from an outside angle on ones body recomp.Im hoping to post some pics of my legs come next week as these esp my quads are a lot bigger than my top half.and would welcome opinions on there devolpment from your good selves

P.S I'd love to shave my whole bod but im a hairy mofo and it would need to be a weekly thing in my case!

P.P.S On top of that anyone got a good idea for removing hair from the tops of your hands lol ???

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    wax man...deff. keeps it off for at least couple of weeks.
    Mine start growing back after about a month

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Nice work. With that kind of progress, natural, in six months, think of what you're gonna look like in two years, especially if you do a cycle (or two) at some point.

Good luck. You look and sound like you have the determination to succeed.

-BigLittleTim

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doberman
    P.P.S On top of that anyone got a good idea for removing hair from the tops of your hands lol ???
    lol...nice

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Doberman - It took me a year just to figure out what to eat to maximize gains - You've got a great base started.
    Check diet forum as mamias suggested and Nark is right...it is the sum of all the small things that will make up the whole.

Good Job Doberman!
    And you had guts to put your pics out there - I respect that.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    yur makin good progress dude .. i lost alot of weight before i started building musclee.. i used to have a 36 inch waiste.. now its 29 .. and my stats have been getin better and better .. and now since i have a few years of training on my belt i just started a cycle . so dont get discouraged and never quit .. because it truely is hardwork .. but you can def do it : )

Thread Information