10wheeler is offline Associate Member

am i ready for some juice

do u think mim ready for some juice 5 8" 165 lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails am i ready for some juice-kif_02.jpg  

methos is offline New Member
    Damn, looks like you already have been. Since you are making such great gains naturally, I would avoid AAS until you hit a plateau.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    since you are only 22 I would wait too...plus give us some more info...how long have you been working out? What are you stats? What are your goals?

Like methos said you are already looking good...hit that plateau and then seriously consider it...but do it naturally as long as you can

YOu look good right now so i would stay natural and see how far you can take it

demetri is offline Member

Ready for AS?

I would say not. You've still got lots of progress that you can make without any. I think the longer you can put it off the better. I didn't touch anything until I was 27. I put on lots of size and have not had trouble keeping most of it.

Fastball is offline New Member
    good physique that could be an awesome physique with some consistent hard work

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Pictures dont tell us whether you are ready for AS--and we can't tell you that anyway!

Learn as much as you can about AS; stick around & read the board and you will get a good education.

So Orion, you a Pinoy, eh? What part of the Philippines? I loved in Manila and Palawan for about a year back in 1997-1998. I love the Phillipines!

(For all you ohter guys here: Orion is damn big for a Filipino! Most guys are about 120 lbs and skinny as hell. For a Filipino, the boy's already a freak!)

Check your PM Orion...

tnx for all of your comments and suggestions

Originally posted by Shredz
    since you are only 22 I would wait too...plus give us some more info...how long have you been working out? What are you stats? What are your goals?

Like methos said you are already looking good...hit that plateau and then seriously consider it...but do it naturally as long as you can
    ive been training for three yrs now started at 110 lbs want to reach alean 190 pounder

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Pictures dont tell us whether you are ready for AS--and we can't tell you that anyway!

Thread Information