Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before Pics

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice
    Thanks for the advice, Your right untill this year I have avoided big movements. I just started doing squats ever week about 2 months ago. I will work on deads. Do you advise doing deads on Tuesday (my back day) if I plan to do squats on wensday (my leg day). To be quite honest for the last four years I have just done alot of pull ups, seated rows and lat pull downs. I know I need to step it up...

i do stiff legged deads with legs .. and regular ones with back .. theres no such thing as enough lower back muscle .. its one of the harder muscles to develope since it has the slowest recovory rrate of every muscle . also try to superset yur deads with hyper extensions for fulll pump .

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Bro I wasnt really hurt. Im drivin. I will get it, Im in love with the process not just the end result.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice
    Bro I wasnt really hurt. Im drivin. I will get it, Im in love with the process not just the end result.
    thats the way to do it bro!!!!

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bros for all the good advice, Looks like I will go back to basics and work on core movments. Im also going to change up my split. I look to come back with some better pictures soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information