BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.

hey bros. i took a year off since my last show. i came and did the NPC Excalibur in Culver City California. took 2nd in Bantam and 3rd in Novice Lite weight. started pre-contest 8 weeks out from 175lbs, weighed in at 137lbs.
    up four lbs since last year at the NPC Border States San Diego which i took 1st Bantam and 2nd Novice Lite weight.

here are some pics. i felt that i have come in in better shape last year than this show, but i've had a lot of personal issues that i've also had to jugle with, but i gave it all i had with what i had to work with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-img_0024.jpg   Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-img_0026.jpg   Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-img_0027.jpg   Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-img_0032.jpg   Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-img_0047.jpg  

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking pretty good man. Congrats.

Legs could've been harder... but i understand how it feels to compete with personal issues on your mind.

Goodluck with your future comps man.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you look like your in great shape man. but you def couldve gotten leaner, but i now it's rediculously tuff, especially when you have other things on your mind. congrats on the placement though. whens the next show?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You look like you put on more size since your last show. Good work. Keep it up!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

thanks bros. i felt that i bombed this show, i know that the average person would be proud just getting up there in the first place, but i am comparing myself to my last show and how much more dialed in and prepared i was. i wanted to do this show so i could qualify again for Nationals, and i come to find out that NPC guidelines state that any 1st or 2nd place winner in any open clas qualifies for Nationals for 2 years. My plan now is to train for 07' National show and come in in a better shape in the Bantam class.

thanx again for your replies bros.

-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You look like you put on more size since your last show. Good work. Keep it up!
    i am slightly fuller i think, but it could be water than i'm holding. i ran a little bit of Lasix the night before, but i still wasn't as bone dry as i was at the Border States last year. here is a pic. this is what i was really competing against, me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-before_pj.jpg   Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-frnt_dbl_bi_redo.jpg   Biggie's 4th show. NPC Exacalibur, So. Cal.-nite_show.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya man, def. a difference, but dont let it get to you, you still looked really good. You know what ya gotta do, good luck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    i am slightly fuller i think, but it could be water than i'm holding. i ran a little bit of Lasix the night before, but i still wasn't as bone dry as i was at the Border States last year. here is a pic. this is what i was really competing against, me.
    That's the right approach

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I have over 50 pnds on you but you would make me look small. Good work....

kaorialfred is offline Member
    def have gotten bigger, congrats.

Thread Information