justgettinstarted is offline New Member

Arrow 1st time member, Need some advice please

Hello all, I am 27, 6'0, 220 lbs. and haven't worked out since H.S. I have many questions about working out, gear, cycles, diets, etc.. I have been researching alot of info and I know what I want to do?! I realize that I might not be ready to gear up. Just looking for advice so here are some pics of me, Please give positive feedback and I'm looking forward to making some big changes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st time member, Need some advice please-before-after-007.jpg   1st time member, Need some advice please-before-after-005.jpg   1st time member, Need some advice please-before-after-004.jpg   1st time member, Need some advice please-before-after-003.jpg   1st time member, Need some advice please-before-after-006.jpg  

Last edited by justgettinstarted; 11-23-2005 at 12:02 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by justgettinstarted
    Hello all, I am 27, 6'0, 220 lbs. and haven't worked out since H.S. I have many questions about working out, gear, cycles, diets, etc.. I have been researching alot of info and I know what I want to do?! I realize that I might not be ready to gear up. Just looking for advice so here are some pics of me, Please give positive feedback and I'm looking forward to making some big changes.
    well, you've came too the right place. WELCOME . i'd work on just getting back into the swing of things, ie: lifting, diet, cardio, and COMMITMENT. if you think your ready to do it, lets do it. (not gear as you previously stated). there are many good brothers on here to help you on your quest. good luck, and be safe.

test

let me know if you have any other q's

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    nice belly dude! just kidding - i can say that as its 1/2 the size of mine....er - mine was a while ago i should say. your fine man - get back in the gym - start eating properly - and your whole life will change for the better. have u used any type of aas before? do u drink a lot? not getting personal of course - your build is kinda similiar to what i had going a couple months ago is why i ask. you have some hard work in front of you - but def something achievable. hit me up if u have any questions

patrickmill is offline Banned
    try picking some heavy shit up for a while

chest6 is offline Banned
    Time to get on a strict diet..and cardio and get back in the gym. You know what u gotta do..you just gotta do it

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No more Budweiser for you. I'd take it slow the first couple weeks, Do you have a gym available or are you just training at home?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the Forums bro!

Out of curiousity, how did you hear about this site?
    Last edited by SnaX; 11-23-2005 at 01:36 AM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Welcome to the best forum around bro, you came to the right place. First you will need to decide what you wanna do, bulk or cut? I would say cut by looking at the pics, check out the cutting stickie in the DIET forum and read it and study it and use the search function to look at other peoples diets to get a rough draft going of yours.

It will take some time and hard work but its nothing you cant do if you want it bad enough, we all sacrifice alot for our lifestyle and i think evryone here would agree we would'nt have it any other way.

Cardio, Diet and weight training is all you need.

Best of luck and hope to see you around the board....

P.S Don't be afraid to ask questions but please do your own research as it is your body, we will help you but not do everything for you, in the end you will thank us as you will learn more about your body and know how to adjust macros etc as time goes by.

justgettinstarted is offline New Member

Thanks Guys........

I appreciate all the positive feedback and honesty. I welcome anyone and there advice. Long road ahead for me, but I am definetely ready to get started. I heard about this website through a friend, I was asking alot of questions about gear and my future plans and he said that this was THE place to interact with people who firmly believe in fitness. I started a protein diet on Monday of this week so I am on my way. Thanx to you all and we will talk soon.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    good to hear man - u are def on your way as u said...

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    Time to GETTER DONE. WELCOME. LIFT 1 2 3 PRESS 1 2 3 CRUNCH 1 2 3 SQUAT 1 2 3 PULL 1 2 3 REPEAT. just dont every give up. also dont give your self imposible goals to reach keep them short for now to help keep yourself motivated then start pushing your goals farther away

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell o,come and enjoy the dark side,get some roids,**** it what ever peaple say about roids,do a lot of cardio,diet,go back to the gym,and dont quit,burn as much fat as you can,hydrate with water,good luck and see you in the dark side soon...remember we have cookies...!

Thread Information