deh310 is offline New Member

some progress pics

The first one is of me about 3 months ago (after Xmas break). The next two were taken today. Im 18, 6'2' about 220 340lbs bench, 450 squat and 305 clean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some progress pics-2-20-02.jpg  

next one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some progress pics-5-13-02.jpg  

some abs not all that impressive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some progress pics-5-13-02.ab-shot.jpg  

Sema is offline Associate Member
    looking good! keep up the good work!

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Good work but I don't think you bench 340.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    u play college sports
    doing cleans

hey ravaz, I really didnt lie we had spring strength testing for football (i play outside linebaker for one of the colleges up here in MA) and I put 340 up for one rep but I didnt come here to argue so...whatever thanks for the encouragment though

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Hey Deh, looks good and you keep working hard. If you say you lift 340 I believe ya brother. Just hang in there and lift hard.

Deh you may wanna look up a few other brothers that play college ball and talk to them about what they are also doing training wise....BroncoJosh & 9Natural9 are too good ones.

bigtam is offline New Member
    looking good bro....nice trap development

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about that bro, didn't mean to diss you or anything like that. Looking good still, I believe you if you say it, keep up the good work.

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    looking good, but make your bed

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Look good. Impressive traps!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Looks can be very deceiving when it comes to power... My boy is only like 162lbs at 5'7" and puts up 350lbs on the bench...

Either way you look at it flaming the dude after he had the balls to put up his pic ain't cool... Unless you have one of yourself up here for others to flame just welcome him to the board and leave it at that...

By the way bro you look good and welcome to AR

Originally posted by ravaz
    Good work but I don't think you bench 340.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking good bro, keep pumpin'....XXL

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Look Good Brother, and as far as the bench comment goes, I think you DO look like you bench 340, infact looks are deceiving, we have guys on our team with no chest, no nothing infact, that weigh around 180 throing up 400. Good work man, nice build especially for a freshman, your gonna be an All-American by the time it's all said and done!

Ta TownBacker

hey thanks everyone for the support! thats why i love this board (even though I dont post all that often). I know I will catch some shit for this but Im gonna be doing some fina and winny this summer to try and get my speed/ strength up. I know I am young but I am educated, I've done my research and put a lot of time in at the gym. I also have a somewhat legitimate need for this as Im not some kid just trying to get "jacked." I have scholarship money at stake.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ta TownBacker
    looks are deceiving, we have guys on our team with no chest, no nothing infact, that weigh around 180 throing up 400.
    Now, I have a hard time swallowing that!

But deh310, I have no problem believing your claims bro. You're one solid lookin youngster. You were right about one thing, you probably will get SOME heat for deciding to use gear. If I were you I would definately wait (as a matter of fact I waited until I was 34 ) but If I could make one suggestion, pass on the fina. It will definately make you hard and strong but it is definately NOT a first cycle drug. If you want to run something with winstrol that will keep bloat to a minimum and offer strength benefits, try testosterone propionate . It's esterless and has a very short half life....you feel the effects within days. It also gets out of the system quickly if/when you may need to be tested.

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    I'm telling you pal, there are some D-Backs out there there are strong as hell. Your from Canada so you obviously know nothing about football (JK) but the guys I am taking about have extremely explosive fast twitch muscle fibers, these guys have unbelievabele gentics, these are the types og guys who don't lift very often, hve terrible form, just unbelievable when it coems to speed and strength, thats why the play cornerback at the DI level, possible the hardest position in all of sports.

Ta TownBacker

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    i believe 340 bro, we have sophomores and juniors benching 300lbs and up. 2 sophs, 1 benches 300 flat and the other benches 305. pretty strong for their weight because the 1st one weighs 200 lbs, the other weighs 190 lbs. althought they cant squat or clean worth a damn.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    you need to find out your test ratios deh310. the testing done for the NFL and im pretty sure the NCAA for fball just tests your testosterone ratio, not for specific drugs. so you can take as much as you want as long you're within that certain ratio so you wont get caught. that's how all the NFL'ers pass their tests, or most. at other times if their test comes back positive theyre too big a name and have too much money riding on them for the results to be publicized and for them to be suspended. but getting your ratios tested and finding out that certain ratio that you must not exceed to not be caught is important.

good luck

specwar is offline Junior Member

Cool AWESOME PECS AND TRAPS.....

Good job....how's ur wheels? PEACE...

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro good size. Keep that shit up and you are going to be a scary lookin m*****fu*****!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!

T

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man looking cut.. what are you on?

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro, real cut

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Being a D1 college football player myself, I can say from experience (actually watching, or even spotting) that there are some small, strong ass hell, guys out there. The strongest bench on our team last year was from a guy that is 6'0" 215lbs...505lbs is pretty good at that weight I think? Haha, 340's good bro, welcome to the board

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah traps look real nice, not to be silly either but i press 315 once and my pecs are twice your size/thickness, heh. your abs look good too, lower bf a bit and they'll look fab, good job keep up the excellent work

dj

you look great man.. no need for juice yet

Thread Information