Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally....the Ass of a Phat1

Not sure if this will come out or not...but was fooling around with the cell and taking pix...trying to uplaod them on here and seeing what happens..This was basically after sust/deca cycle this past summer...weighing roughly 244-246lbs..Not sure on bodyfat...btw I'm 6'2"...I'll delete this post if it doesnt come out..Plus I figured after 4 yrs on this board some of the long time members now can put a face on the ASS....sorta speak...lol..any comments more than welcome...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally....the Ass of a Phat1-solo-pix-1.jpg  
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 11-30-2005 at 05:26 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Love the user name Pic speaks for itself...but im sure will leave others wanting more

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    upper looks HUGE. legs look lacking.......

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lookin solid, nice spandex.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Lookin' swole bro.....didn't need to see the banana sack though....

~Pinnacle~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    With a name like Mr. Phat Ass I was expecting to see a view from the rear.

Upper body looks thick. Specially your chest. Quads look like they can use some serious attention.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Looks good!

I think the legs look small because of the camera angle (down) and he is not flaring them and flexing them under the spandex.

Could be wrong though, I dunno.........

~SC~

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good dude, I have to side with Pinn on this one, please tuck it in next time . Show us the legs now..

Added edited picture, I feel much better about this thread now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by oldman; 11-29-2005 at 10:05 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You may get SmokintheDays stalker PMing you now.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    looking real big, muscles arent bad either

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You may get SmokintheDays stalker PMing you now.
    \

My guess would be Slo~Mo

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    \

My guess would be Slo~Mo

looking real big, muscles arent bad either

That is horrible.. Play nice

Thanx for the love Bros....

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looks good!

I think the legs look small because of the camera angle (down) and he is not flaring them and flexing them under the spandex.

~SC~
    True that swoley, there was a slight angle I was doing with the camera to try and emphisize the upper body, but other replys are true in the fact legs do need some work..My catch 22 on that is I've been pro-wrestling for like 12+ yrs or so..The last 2-3 have been inactive. the yrs between 92-97 when I was younger I was going to practice 1-2x weekly 2.25 hrs away (1way). Then and along with matches that I've had, my knees took a beating, but youth was on my side then..I'm really just now getting back into it with practicing 2x weekly for the last 2 months (locally this time)..My knees did feel good with leg work outs and all but I'm now playing basketball again 1x per week and with the struggling leg work-outs, wrestling too, my knees can only take soo much..I'm gonna try an low impact leg work out or something. Just to make them look decent..But once again thanx for all replys...Btw the pix was done in the early am so there was alittle morning wood going on there

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    looks good, aside from all the wang up in there!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I confer with everyone so far. Nice job.

Thanx dudes........

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    I confer with everyone so far. Nice job.
    Santa is supposed to bring me a nice lean mass cycle which includes sust/eq with low d ball to start...and ofcourse pct...I'll definatly keep you guys posted when things start in jan...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    post those thighs. lets see'em!
    BTW: you look fvckin huge bro, def a good body for the ring!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Looks good!

~SC~
    Honestly i couldn't look at his legs...Something was blocking 'em

j/k mang... You've an awesome upper body.

I'm looking foward to the new pics mid/post-cycle.

Good luck with the low-impact leg-training.

By low impact...do you mean continuous tension training? Like 3/4 leg-press etc.?

Holla

Narki dude...thanx for the props..

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Honestly i couldn't look at his legs...Something was blocking 'em

j/k mang... You've an awesome upper body.

I'm looking foward to the new pics mid/post-cycle.

Good luck with the low-impact leg-training.

By low impact...do you mean continuous tension training? Like 3/4 leg-press etc.?

Holla
    Yea from what you describe almost...I'd still like to warm up with light squating like not going over than 2 wheels a side for like 12-16 reps/2 sets. I still feel I gotta squat something ya know..Then from there over to leg press for continuous tension doing 3/4s...From the beating my knees took from wrestling I really gotta start using knee wraps around 275lbs to 3 plates on up..To me thats somewhat pathetic in my case alone..Before my restart in wrestling and basketball I was able to get up to 5 plates..(not that thats impressive but for me, being 6'2" I was happy)..with knee wraps but without any pain in my knees 2+ days after leg workout..Not anymore...Now, its gotta be this type of low impact training...hopefully its gonna yield some decent results 'size, definition...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Dam phatty looking.....well.....phat! i like seeing guys 240+ with abs still. good work bro!

kennygood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    Not sure if this will come out or not...but was fooling around with the cell and taking pix...trying to uplaod them on here and seeing what happens..This was basically after sust/deca cycle this past summer...weighing roughly 244-246lbs..Not sure on bodyfat...btw I'm 6'2"...I'll delete this post if it doesnt come out..Plus I figured after 4 yrs on this board some of the long time members now can put a face on the ASS....sorta speak...lol..any comments more than welcome...
    You think it would be possible to email me your workout?

The shape you have going there is exactly the look I'm looking to get.....

I still feel I gotta squat something ya know..Then from there over to leg press for continuous tension doing 3/4s...
    Man i know what you're saying.

I think you try leg-pressing first...followed by squats.

During my contest prep this year i found that helped a lot. My knees were giving me hell (mainly due to 8 years of continuous all-out heavy leg-work..of which 6 years were particularly calorie/nutrient-restrictive contest preps).

i used Leg-presses (6 or so sets: 3 sets warm-up and 3 sets all out heavy)... as my main leg exercise... After i finished leg-pressing, i'd go and do 3 sets of squats pyramiding up in weight.

I found that leg-presses sufficiently fatigued my quads, and allowed for full synovial lubrication, without me having to sacrifice size on my legs (as leg-presses are a compound movement)... When compared to the practice others have of warming up with leg-extensions i found using leg-presses was superior.

The 3 sets of squats after the leg-presses were extremely effective imo... maybe moreso as i didn't have to go as heavy to get the desired effect.

Another thing i'd suggest you try, is using a wider stance...with your toes angled slightly outward. This stance takes some stress off the knees imo.

Good Luck

~Nark

Mr. Marinelli is offline New Member
    You're looking good.

I am also a Pro Wrestler and it's always good to have a fellow wrestler on the board. Keep up the great work man and hopefully you keep rocking out in the ring. Be blessed...

Narkissssss..I'll give that a try.......

Man i know what you're saying.

I think you try leg-pressing first...followed by squats.

During my contest prep this year i found that helped a lot. My knees were giving me hell (mainly due to 8 years of continuous all-out heavy leg-work..of which 6 years were particularly calorie/nutrient-restrictive contest preps).

i used Leg-presses (6 or so sets: 3 sets warm-up and 3 sets all out heavy)... as my main leg exercise... After i finished leg-pressing, i'd go and do 3 sets of squats pyramiding up in weight.

I found that leg-presses sufficiently fatigued my quads, and allowed for full synovial lubrication, without me having to sacrifice size on my legs (as leg-presses are a compound movement)... When compared to the practice others have of warming up with leg-extensions i found using leg-presses was superior.

The 3 sets of squats after the leg-presses were extremely effective imo... maybe moreso as i didn't have to go as heavy to get the desired effect.

Another thing i'd suggest you try, is using a wider stance...with your toes angled slightly outward. This stance takes some stress off the knees imo.

Good Luck

~Nark
    I can sorta see the theory on this..Using legs pressesd 1st to really warm up the quards then hit with a squat work-out after...makes sense..btw I also do leg curls before anything..I saw that Lee Haney did this when he was competing...And who knows, maybe I can start doing leg extensions again depending on who the knees feel...I'll do this new way tomarrow as sunday is leg day...

thanx for the props...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marinelli
    You're looking good.

I am also a Pro Wrestler and it's always good to have a fellow wrestler on the board. Keep up the great work man and hopefully you keep rocking out in the ring. Be blessed...
    And welcome to the mighty A.R. Once I fully get back in with matches I'll try and post in the lounge if my indy cards bring in any big names in...

I'll post here because maybe my workout could use some critiques...

Quote Originally Posted by kennygood
    You think it would be possible to email me your workout?

The shape you have going there is exactly the look I'm looking to get.....
    Basically workout is as follows...1 body part per week Sunday---legs : lying leg curls..4 sets 10-12 reps and from now on leg presses 1st (thanx Narkisss) 4-5 sets/12-10-8 reps roughly, then squats (light weight)2-3 sets/10-8 reps...then Stiff leg deads 3-4 sets10 reps..standing calves are done in between the deads then a seated set 2-3 sets after... Monday---chest : I'm not looking for strength now so benching is last if I bench at all.. Incline dumbell press 4-5 sets 16-12-10 reps...Cables 4 sets 16-12 reps...Decline bench 3-4 sets 12-10 reps..I'm gonna try and follow this to the beginning of spring then its back to doing heavy weights.. Tues---Back...bend over rows 3-4 sets 12-10 reps..Behind the neck pull downs 3-4 sets 12-10 reps..Seated rows (with triangle)3-4 sets 12-10 reps..then a type of hammer strength seated rowing machine3 sets 10 reps-(not sure on its name)...Off on Wed.. Thurs shoulders.. Military presses 4-5 sets 10 reps..Upright rows 3-4 sets 10 reps...side laterals 3-4 sets 10-8 reps..Shrugs 4-5 sets 16-12-10 reps (these I do pretty heavy still) Inbetween the shrugs I do rear laterals 3-4 sets 10-8 reps (I like having that JimmySnuka style of upper back and neck. Friday or Sat is Arms while resting the other day.. I start with Tries-curl bar push downs4 sets 16-12 reps...Close grip benches 4 sets 12-10 reps...Decline skulls 4 sets 10 reps and maybe some dips or single arm pull downs with the handle..For the Bis..I have a injured bicep so I really dont do alot, but this is it..the 45lbs curl bar for curls 4 sets 12-10 reps and dumbell curls3 sets 12-10 reps...I'm sorta stubborn when it comes to changing work-outs around even though I know its go for me..The hardest thing fo rme right now it to not lift heavy...Mentally its real hard but I know its good...I wanna see how I'm gonna look training like a bodybuilder on the supps rather than training like a power lifter on the supps...We'll see in jan-feb-march roughly...

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    \

My guess would be Slo~Mo
    WTF...

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Awsome for your size and height. I gotta ask what the hell have you been doing for your abs to show?
    What's your diet like?

*also on a side note there should be somekind of warning before posting and showing the crouch area of a male. I mean this is for the most part a heterosexual board*

No offense to you, PA just lately there have been a lot of crouch shots going on this board lately.

Phat...what do you mean 'training like a bodybuilder' and 'training like a powerlifter'?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    *also on a side note there should be somekind of warning before posting and showing the crouch area of a male. I mean this is for the most part a heterosexual board*
    Geez, get over it. So what, like you don't have the same thing. I didn't even notice until other people made reference to his crotch. My eyes went directly to physique. His upper body and then down to his legs. Skipped the crotch area. Makes me wonder why your eyes were drawn to there.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Geez, get over it. So what, like you don't have the same thing. I didn't even notice until other people made reference to his crotch. My eyes went directly to physique. His upper body and then down to his legs. Skipped the crotch area. Makes me wonder why your eyes were drawn to there.
    trust me like you I didn't notice till the comments. and like I said C he's got some def got some abs that I envy for his height and weight.
    btw Carlos_E good to see you around here more frequently. Hope U and Nark have a good contest year next year.

trust me like you I didn't notice till the comments.
    Honestly, I didn't notice until other people pointed it out. When I looked down his picture I noticed that his legs look much smaller than his upper body.

Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is. We're all men, we all have the same shit. I'm not going to be up in arms if I happen to see someone's bulge. Big deal I have one to and mine looks better.

btw Carlos_E good to see you around here more frequently. Hope U and Nark have a good contest year next year.
    Thanks, I hope so to.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Man, thats a large penis

Thanks for the good wishes man...

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Dude that's Shelton Benjamin on WWE Raw he looks a little light skinned to be him but it might be the lighting, but he's got the same stats....

Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    Dude that's Shelton Benjamin on WWE Raw he looks a little light skinned to be him but it might be the lighting, but he's got the same stats....
    And if it is really him you realize you just "outed" him on a steroid board? Not a nice thing to go. If he wanted people to know who he is he would have included his face don't you think?

Shelton is 100% not Phatt Ass.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    Let not even begin to think I'm him.. I think Shelton is bigger than me, has a better look than me. And not that I think it but I might be too old by wwe standards to get a contract at this stage in the game..I am back in training though after a 3 yr layoff..just to do indy shows...And it is nothing to brag about I did get my ass kicked in ww(f) yrs ago..You might have saw me on Sat morning on ww(f) tv shows getting that crap beat out of me back in the early to mid 90's...Pin me/pay me...

Narkisssss.....sorta like this.....

Phat...what do you mean 'training like a bodybuilder' and 'training like a powerlifter'?
    I was mostly concern on how strong I was but did include a few shape excersizes during the 20+ yrs I've been pushing the metal..Now I guess you can say I'm getting mature in a way...Longevity in this game is real nice...Still want strength but want to look good too so basically most of met reps started at 10-8 and ended maxing out...Now Everything starts basically with 16-12 and ends at 10...After this type of training for awhile the plan is to switch back alittle to lifting heavy and maxing outmaybe 1x per month..i'm still interested in overall strength but want to look good too...i guess i want the 'best of both worlds' in this case...
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 12-11-2005 at 12:07 AM.

I was mostly concern on how strong I was but did include a few shape excersizes during the 20+ yrs I've been pushing the metal..Now I guess you can say I'm getting mature in a way...Longevity in this game is real nice...Still want strength but want to look good too so basically most of met reps started at 10-8 and ended maxing out...Now Everything starts basically with 16-12 and ends at 10...After this type of traing for awhile the plan is to switch back alittle to lifting heavy and maxing outmaybe 1x per month..i'm still interested in overall strength but want to look good too...i guess i want the 'best of both worlds' in this case...
    I get you.. but if what've i highlighted in bold is 'training like a bodybuilder' i've been doing it wrong My training Journal...

Good luck tho man.

Lemme know how it goes all in all.

Starting a training journal would be great...I'm sure members would follow and support

Holla

~Nark

Hmmmm...maybe I need to revamp my training somewhat....

I get you.. but if what've i highlighted in bold is 'training like a bodybuilder' i've been doing it wrong My training Journal...

Good luck tho man.

Lemme know how it goes all in all.

Starting a training journal would be great...I'm sure members would follow and support

Holla

~Nark
    Looks like I need to maybe cut reps down to starting at 12 and ending at 10...With this I might be able to do alittle heavier weight while trying to ad some size...esp when I start the supps sometime in Jan...Maybe I'll start a journal in Jan also...Good lookin out...!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information