Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nice work man, congrats.

jeff5931 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    Nice work man, congrats.
    Thanks man I appreciate it

skinny e is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff5931
    125, def. check out that site. If you get that program its the most priceless info on gaining weight, especially for skinny guys.

On the go, you can take a protien bar, a protien shake in a shaker cup (I use isopure, 50 g. of protien), a couple bananas for carbs (theyre 27 carbs each)
    a toasted bagel with cream cheese (wrapped in tin foil to carry) (60 carbs) can of tuna on wheat toast in a bag, ect. I usually take a few of the above depending on how long I'm gonna be out.

When I'm at school I take with me a tuna sandwitch, bagel with cream cheese, 1 banana, and half a protien shake:
    827 calories, 68 g. protien, 113 g. carbs.
    I just go out to my car and stuff it down in between classes.

Never get caught without a meal, never let yourself get hungry. Good luck man.
    thanks jeff. i trying to figure out somethings that would not spoil iam up 5:30 am and dont get home untill 5pm.

jeff5931 is offline Banned
    no problem. Yeah all the things i listed will be good all day

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    wow great progress, im a younger guy like yourself and i was thinking of doing a bulker here soon, great motivation!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Jeff, didn't see anyone throw out an answer to the bodyfat question.

If true Ecto - I'd say you could be fine up to 18%, but I'd try to stay 14 - 16% if possible.
    (If you ever get to 16 - you'll probably be about 230 lbs.)

You've done a great job on building a solid base brother!

Only advice I have is to hit decline bench more and to keep workin abs while you bulk.

wonderboy10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny e
    thanks jeff. i trying to figure out somethings that would not spoil iam up 5:30 am and dont get home untill 5pm.
    Im 6'0 and always been skinny. 150lbs at the moment. Jeff you definately inspired me to do it the right way! I have a cycle that I'm not going to use. Im going to bust ass in the gym and eat, eat, eat. My goal is to get to 200lb. At the moment it seems like an impossibility but I've already gained 8 lbs in my first month of lifting. Looking at your before pictures I would have told you not to expect to much. But you've shown ectomorph's everywhere what can be done. I havent bought Skinnyguy.net system but plan on it shortly. Thanks again.

I dont have a problem with things spoiling, I bring some tuna and peanut butter sandwiches to work everday. I try and eat every three hours.
    Last edited by wonderboy10; 01-16-2006 at 10:28 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy10
    I dont have a problem with things spoiling, I bring some tuna and peanut butter sandwiches to work everday. I try and eat every three hours.
    I thought i was the only person who ate tuna and peanut butter

seems like all the same stuff u can find out on this forum but here its free. also that guy says the finished position of a squat is when youre in the lower position...but whatever works for you i guess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information