Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jeff5931 is offline Banned

UPDATE: 202 lbs. pics

Hey, this is my first post here. I have been following a program for awhile that is designed for extomorphs like myself. I am a true hardgainer as you can see in my before pictures.

I accomplished this with training and dieting and rest. I am 6'2" and started my program at 145 lbs. I managed to make it to 195 lbs. Now, because of not following the program the right way, I am still only 192 lbs. today and have been hovering there for awhile now.

I just starting hitting the gym again and have my diet in order and plan on putting on more mass.

(In the picture below it should read that I gained this weight in more like 24 weeks.)
    Comments are welcome, thanks guys.

Last edited by jeff5931; 12-30-2005 at 11:06 AM. Reason: more gains

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Great job! Hopefully this will put off guys from using gear when they haven't tried hard enough to make gains naturally first. (Seen way too much of that!)

At this point I'd suggest you get your bodyfat tested and keep an eye on that so it doesn't get out of hand in putting on additional weight.

yeah, my stomach is getting pretty pudgy. I'm going to take bodyfat measurments today. I'm gonna keep training for mass for now, whats the most I should let my bodyfat get too without working my ass off to lose it.

I'm just back into gaining weight, and on a roll, so I don't want to stop now. Fatloss comes much easier for me, as I'm an ectomorph.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    good job bro, no gear needed..i wouldnt worry about the gut..keep bulking and build on that frame...check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum..helped me alot

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    nice gains, but i dont think u look 196. jmo...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    I'm 6'2", so @ 196, naturally I dont look really big.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Ditto.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

keep in mind he is quite tall at 6'2...hey bro good gains and dont worry about the gut man just do some morning cardio when you have the opportunity.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    keep in mind he is quite tall at 6'2...hey bro good gains and dont worry about the gut man just do some morning cardio when you have the opportunity.
    Ditto..or PWO cardio.

Your back made the best improvements...as far as i can that is.

Keep at it.

yea I didnt get many before pictures, I didnt expect to make it this far. Those before pics were just supposed to be used as motivation for me to gain weight and to not allow me to forget how horrible I look with my shirt off. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff5931
    I'm 6'2", so @ 196, naturally I dont look really big.
    i realize 6'2 is a hard size to fill out, cause im 6'2 too. and not tryin to be a dick but 6'2 196 ur not gonna look big cause ur not. 6'2 u start to look big at 230-240. he might be 196 i jsut think he looks more like 180 tops.

i realize 6'2 is a hard size to fill out, cause im 6'2 too. and not tryin to be a dick but 6'2 196 ur not gonna look big cause ur not. 6'2 u start to look big at 230-240. he might be 196 i jsut think he looks more like 180 tops.
    Yeah, being skinny sucks. I had to work my ass off to gain 50 lbs, just so I can have what most people would consider an average body type. 230- 240 is my goal for sure, and I'm going to do everything I can to get there. And I will.

good shit, keep that attitude and u'll get there in time. read the diet stickies and have them memorized and learn everything there is to know about training and u'll get there. also dont get discouraged when u start to hit platues in ur gains...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    good shit, keep that attitude and u'll get there in time. read the diet stickies and have them memorized and learn everything there is to know about training and u'll get there. also dont get discouraged when u start to hit platues in ur gains...
    ive learned that when you hit a plateau its probably best to take time off and let the body recover...i took a break for a month one time and kept doing cardio but left the weights alone completely...i came back and my body responded amazingly.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    damn good progress bro. my haat is off to you! i agree, you are a light 195. hell im 6ft 195. you are my new motivation! lOL. good luck buddy

chest6 is offline Banned
    nice progress man..ppl say i dont look what i weigh either and i agree...but thats how it goes..great natty progress..

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    what kind of diet did you have? (im ecto 6'2 too)

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    decent improvement but it definitely goes against building a base naturally before you juice.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    decent improvement but it definitely goes against building a base naturally before you juice.
    i dont think he has juiced i think he is building the base naturally am i right or did i miss him post a cycle?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome progress bro!! Gotta be proud of your job!!! Keep it up naturally bro!!

I'm 6.2 too. Beeing 6.2 is not easy and you gotta work hard to look big... but with good dedication you'll succeed. Just like I did. I also waited to be 230 lbs to go on AAS.

Keep it up buddy.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job dude. Would you mind posting ur diet / training and supps used. Im a hardgainer also.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    good job, i'm 6'2 as well getting to 200 was easy then gets little hard. waitin gto hit 215 so i can do my first cycle!! cant freaking wait.........!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Good work keep it natuaral, you made a great improvement. Keep it up for a couple of years and I know there will even a bigger improvement.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    i dont think he has juiced i think he is building the base naturally am i right or did i miss him post a cycle?
    oh shit my bad...

good job indeed

wow thanks for all the responses/comments guys!

As far as the program and diet I used, I went to www.skinnyguy.net and bought Anthony Ellis' "Gaining Mass" book. It's designed for hardgainers, but the info applies to every one else as well. It comes with a fatloss program also with plenty of info on fatloss and and dieting, and training routine. It also comes with a program to put together diet plans/schedules/routines, and track your progress easily. After reading this 230 page book, i feel like an expert at what I need to do, so well informed, and I know exactly what I need to do to achieve the results I want. This is a great book, I would still be 145 lbs. if I had never read that book.

My diet is over 4,000 calories a day- 30/40/30 ratio: protien/carbs/fat.

300 g. protien, 400 g. carbs.
    My supplements include: N-Large 2 weight gain, flax seed oil, Isopure protien, ZMA, vitamin C, multivitamin, calcium/magnesium, Creatine, L-Glutamine, ABB Carbo Force (110g. quick carbs).

If you want my exact meal plan, I can post it... just let me know.

I'm 20, so I still have good testosterone production and energy levels, plus the ZMA is supposed to help with natural production. So I'm not going to start a cycle anytime soon. I'm going to see how much more I can gain naturally.

to break plateaus, the book suggests a routine with higher reps and lower weights for a few weeks to break the repetition of the routine you are doing. That or just incorporate new things into your routine that are different so youre not doing the same workout all the time.
    Last edited by jeff5931; 12-06-2005 at 09:57 PM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    that site actually has some really good info. the workout routine listed there is almost identical to what im doing, kind of a PL style workout. keep it up.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    wow man i know it aint much but i know its hard for skinny guys like you to gain wieght but u can def see some good results.good work.

nickwhiteusmc is offline New Member
    Hey Jeff, looking good bro. Keep up the great work. I was considering doing that Anthony Ellis program too. Overall, did you think it was worth the money?

Wooh is offline New Member
    I gained over 30lb in 3 months on Anthony's program. I also have a thread with my results in this forum.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    good work brutha

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    nice job!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nickwhiteusmc
    Hey Jeff, looking good bro. Keep up the great work. I was considering doing that Anthony Ellis program too. Overall, did you think it was worth the money?
    Yeah It was def. worth the money for the program, especially if youre naturally skinny> I couldn't do without it for sure, he covers everything.

nickwhiteusmc is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback bro. Gonna pick it up today.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwhiteusmc
    Thanks for the feedback bro. Gonna pick it up today.
    Awesome, man you won't be dissapointed. I'll see you on the fourms in the members section of his site.

Update: 12-29-05

Made it past 200 lbs. Still keeping it natural. I know I'm lookin pretty soft, but I'm gonna keep bulking till 230 lbs., then cut.

I attatched a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained 50 lbs. in 24 weeks.-jeff_12_23_post.jpg  

Thumbs up diet sheet

Here's my diet.. I attatched one of my diet sheets below. 202 lbs. now, and still gaining 2 lbs. per week...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained 50 lbs. in 24 weeks.-diet1-copy.jpg  

skinny e is offline New Member
    good work jeff. iam a skinny guy 125lbs, 5,9. iam going to check out that site. my question is how i work a day on the go. what kind of meal would be easy for me to have on the go.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey Jeff thanks for creating this thread bro, you should be proud of what you have achieved naturally. You look great. I have bookmarked this thread to show to all the future bone heads that come on here at 140lbs and want to start there first cycle. Great work !!!! I am also interested to know what software you used to create that menu you posted as well
    Last edited by Kale; 12-31-2005 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny e
    good work jeff. iam a skinny guy 125lbs, 5,9. iam going to check out that site. my question is how i work a day on the go. what kind of meal would be easy for me to have on the go.
    125, def. check out that site. If you get that program its the most priceless info on gaining weight, especially for skinny guys.

On the go, you can take a protien bar, a protien shake in a shaker cup (I use isopure, 50 g. of protien), a couple bananas for carbs (theyre 27 carbs each)
    a toasted bagel with cream cheese (wrapped in tin foil to carry) (60 carbs) can of tuna on wheat toast in a bag, ect. I usually take a few of the above depending on how long I'm gonna be out.

When I'm at school I take with me a tuna sandwitch, bagel with cream cheese, 1 banana, and half a protien shake:
    827 calories, 68 g. protien, 113 g. carbs.
    I just go out to my car and stuff it down in between classes.

Never get caught without a meal, never let yourself get hungry. Good luck man.
    Last edited by jeff5931; 12-31-2005 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Hey Jeff thanks for creating this thread bro, you should be proud of what you have achieved naturally. You look great. I have bookmarked this thread to show to all the future bone heads that come on here at 140lbs and want to start there first cycle. Great work !!!! I am also interested to know what software you used to create that menu you posted as well
    Thanks man! I used the software that came with the program I got at www.skinnyguy.net. Its called "Program Tracker" I think. Awesome program, I'm sure you can download it on Limewire or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information