Thread: Okay here it is

nickwhiteusmc is offline New Member

Okay here it is

Okay, I KNOW that I am nowhere near looking good, cut, ripped, or big.

I just got out of the US Marine Corps 6 months ago, and I am looking to get bigger. I really don't want to use any aas. I was looking for some members on here to give me some guidance on what they think I should do. A lot of protein shakes, creatine, good supplements?

I was also curious to see if anyone has tried "Equibolan" by Impact? If so, is it worth the money?

I JUST started working out and hitting the gym hard last week. Is there a good routine I should follow? Thanks for the help.

I was a Marine; so insults, criticism, and help is always welcome.

age 23
    weight 170
    height 5'10
    bodyfat- unknown

My routine:
    Mon-Chest
    Tues-Back/bis
    Wed-Off
    Thurs-Shoulders/Tri
    Fri-Legs
    Sat/sun- OFF

Dietary- Eating a lot of protein foods; chicken, tuna, cottage cheese, etc.
    Whey Protein (50g per serving)...1x a day
    Phosphagen Elite Creatine- 5.25 per serving ...1x a day
    Protein shake-2 cups of milk, 1 cup of oats, 1 tblspoon of peanut butter..2x a day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Okay here it is-dscf0508.jpg   Okay here it is-dscf0510.jpg   Okay here it is-dscf0507.jpg  

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, it looks like you have a decent base going on. im sure when you get your diet straight you will enjoy good results. props too you for not wanting too jump into gear, my hat is off too you. all of your q's can be answered in the diet forum and the training forum. maybe someone will step up and answer them for ya here, i'm just too lazy today. good luck brotha, and welcome!

nickwhiteusmc is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad to be here. Not looking to get into gear. I am sure that if i get my diet and weight training right, that i can get some good results. Just trying to work on that now. Thanks again.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yep that is key. i don't know how many times one of my buddies thought he could get away with a cycle without eating right and just doing pushups in his room> LOL. unfortunately, it doesn't work that way!

Thread Information