Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it on topic men...or take a leave of absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Care to join me on stage this Aug?Oh wait..the contest is for men only!!

~Pinnacle~
    I always see you talking about your size and your crazy past cycles.
    When called out you never post a pic to prove anything.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    testosterona, ive been waiting for you in the supplement thread about your pct... you know the one where you were talking about taking some ordinary test boosting supplement for pct when you should always use clomid and hcg . i told you that you should use clomid and hcg for pct and then you called me an asshole for some reason...here is the link to the thread incase you dont remember ***Trib or Tongkat after PCT*** ...why do you keep juicing at such a young age?
    LOL, sorry bro. i was having one of those days of seeing a bunch of useless posts, your's fell into that category. i really hate it when people post advice that is unrelated to the question, hence your remark. i was clearly asking about tongkat and trib, not a PCT suggestion. and not only that, but HCG is NOT for PCT so it pissed me off that you gave me rediculously bad advice as well. but i am sorry for that comment, i was a little harsh. you must have misunderstood the thread topic or something. no hard feelings.

thanks for all the compliments and suggestions boys, let's keep this positive eh?

test

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I always see you talking about your size and your crazy past cycles.
    When called out you never post a pic to prove anything.
    I never talk about my size..EVER!!!I don't consider myself big.

Called out to post a pic?When?..What would it prove?..What do I have to prove to YOU..= Absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    I don't know anything about PCT, but it seems to me that testerona acted like a b1tch for no reason just because kapkeezy took the time to add up some posts.

Your upper chest genetics are below par, get on the incline before you start to lactate and lose the bodyfat .......

hehe, i already pointed out that i need to work on my upper chest. hence the ALL INCLINE CHEST ROUTINE!!! thanks for the critisism though. oh, and the bodyfat................IT"S CALLED BULKING BROTHA! GOTTA LOVE IT! right Zapp!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Keep it on topic men...or take a leave of absence.

I'll say this again and then i'll deal with it in my own way.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Are you upset little boy? I see you and your 20 yr old boyfriend have the same temperament.Shame he got banned.Do your miss you Internet lover?

Care to join me on stage this Aug?Oh wait..the contest is for men only!!

~Pinnacle~
    dude you are 37 and still making these retarded comments...internet boyfriend? man that was a good one im glad thats the best you can do but do you have any response to what i was talking about earlier? oh and inspector didnt get banned he was suspended.

postive bro's POSITIVE. Thanks for the back Pinn, it's cool though. ignore these guys, they're just pissed cause were gettin all the pussy around here. no biggie! LOL. back to CONSTRUCTIVE critisism

ima read what you wrote earlier

I'll say this again and then i'll deal with it in my own way.
    is there no freedom of speech on AR? why is it a must that we keep it on topic its not like we are throwing one of your threads off topic.

please quit shitting on my thread KAP, keep it to a PM if you need to.

thanks.

test

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    postive bro's POSITIVE. Thanks for the back Pinn, it's cool though. ignore these guys, they're just pissed cause were gettin all the pussy around here. no biggie! LOL. back to CONSTRUCTIVE critisism

I want some pussy
    Again, Good job test.
    Even though it was done on cycle it still is motivational.
    I'm looking to make a big change as well in my physique.

i dont see why mods get all mad when we dont keep something "ON TOPIC"

oh well good gains testosterona even though it was done on a cycle im done now

chest6 is offline Banned
    man lots of drama tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    is there no freedom of speech on AR? why is it a must that we keep it on topic its not like we are throwing one of your threads off topic.
    You want to piss on a topic..go to the lounge.

There is freedom within reason.. when your post gets reported it goes to my inbox..when it gets to my inbox i'm expected to deal with it.

This is me d e a l i n g with it.

If you don't appreciate what i've told you...find somewhere else to post.

AR existed before you joined...and it'll exist after you leave.

There are rules... If you choose to remain..adhere to those rules.

I will not repeat myself

~Narkissos

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    OWNED!!!

Flexor is offline Banned
    This is the post I wrote...

I don't know anything about PCT, but it seems to me that testerona acted like a b1tch for no reason just because kapkeezy took the time to answer his question
    This is the post that testosterona quoted me as...

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona chatting BS about Flexor
    I don't know anything about PCT, but it seems to me that testerona acted like a b1tch for no reason just because kapkeezy took the time to add up some posts.
    I think it should come to the attention of the mods that this guy is quoting people but then changing their words. He's breaking the rules, but he will probably change his post back soon because he's a fraidycat

This is the post I wrote...

This is the post that testosterona quoted me as...

I think it should come to the attention of the mods that this guy is quoting people but then changing their words. He's breaking the rules, but he will probably change his post back soon because he's a fraidycat
    there you go, i put it in bold so they are more likely to pay attention. your welcome. if anyone else would like to shit on my thread, please refrain. go to the lounge and shit and piss all you want. back too the topic

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    OWNED!!!
    naw dude there wasnt any ownage. oh and just to make sure i keep it on topic...hey testosterona nice gains even though it was on a cycle at a very young age.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Since we are going back on topic here, doing incline will not help your upper chest for the following reason. If you knew just how small the upper pec muscle was, you would realise that most of your upper chest is still the sternal pectoralis major (check the picture). The incline will only work the thin band at the top of your chest, not the biggest part of the chest which is the lower head, worked best with dips and decline bench.

The shape of your chest is genetic and it will turn out how it is meant to just by giving it a good overall workout. People think that incline will develop the whole upper chest portion magically even though most of it is not the upper pec, when in actual fact it will only touch the very highest bit which attaches to the medial half of the clavicle, not the STERNUM!!! The lower pec accounts for all of the pec next to the sternum, and if you are lacking there that is genetics. It is not because you haven't developed your upper chest.

http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/PectoralisSternal.html

http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/PectoralisClavicular.html

TR'05 is offline Member
    looks like some good progress, testosterona..keep up the solid work, broheim! Once you start cutting you'll be looking even better with the extra mass.

Great post on the upper chest, flexor. some good food for thought...ill do the dishes.

OWNED!!!!!! haha j/k just trying to rile you guys up. Bunch of bickering little bitches. BTW, just wanted to put more shit on Test's thread
    (Test's Thread).
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-11-2005 at 01:00 PM.

Since we are going back on topic here, doing incline will not help your upper chest for the following reason. If you knew just how small the upper pec muscle was, you would realise that most of your upper chest is still the sternal pectoralis major (check the picture). The incline will only work the thin band at the top of your chest, not the biggest part of the chest which is the lower head, worked best with dips and decline bench.

The shape of your chest is genetic and it will turn out how it is meant to just by giving it a good overall workout. People think that incline will develop the whole upper chest portion magically even though most of it is not the upper pec, when in actual fact it will only touch the very highest bit which attaches to the medial half of the clavicle, not the STERNUM!!! The lower pec accounts for all of the pec next to the sternum, and if you are lacking there that is genetics. It is not because you haven't developed your upper chest.

I agree, your chest development really comes down to your genetics. Don't over do incline press on chest day, you'll be hitting your anterior delts too much. Make sure you put some flat or decline in there to really stimulate the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    OWNED!!!!!! haha j/k just trying to rile you guys up. Bunch of bickering little bitches. BTW, just wanted to put more shit on Test's thread
    (Test's Thread).
    who you callin a bithch BITCH! thanks for the piss BD u MFKR!
    thanks for the threads on the upper chest. thats interesting stuff, i know many bb's that swearr by inclines. hmmm. well, i guess it's just genetics then.....that sucks

Nice Flex...

IronAdam is offline Member

Question

Nark...does what flex said hold true when doing low incline bench as well? I would think low inclines would give a good all around chest workout with an emphasis on the upper chest.

Test...look'n good man, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Nark...does what flex said hold true when doing low incline bench as well? I would think low inclines would give a good all around chest workout with an emphasis on the upper chest.

Test...look'n good man, keep it up.
    Don't want to perpetuate a thread hijacl..but as to your question: Pros like Big A have proposed that as chest development is genetic..and growth systematic, the real relevant factor when choosing your main exercise is comfort:

Comfort, from the perspective of biomechanical form.

If Low-Incline benches do it for you...stick with 'em.

Some people are built to respond better to declines... thus declines'd be their main exercise. See where i'm going with this?

~Narkissos

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't want to perpetuate a thread hijacl..but as to your question: Pros like Big A have proposed that as chest development is genetic..and growth systematic, the real relevant factor when choosing your main exercise is comfort:

Comfort, from the perspective of biomechanical form.

If Low-Incline benches do it for you...stick with 'em.

Some people are built to respond better to declines... thus declines'd be their main exercise. See where i'm going with this?

~Narkissos
    Nark, that was DAMN BEAUTIFUL. Great words, whatever floats your boat! :-)

I could, sometimes, say that some muscles just have a "work-me-out" feeling in them. And in order to satisfy them I lift a certain way.

Nark, you da man! :-)

daytrader is offline Member
    Nark i agree 100%%!!! I dont get much of a pump/feel from flat/incline dumbells.. but man put that thing on decline and my chest POPS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information