Thread: Bigphil

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

Bigphil

18 years old....this picture is of me finishing my bulking phase and i will be cutting down from now on.i went from 13stone to 15 stone in a period of 8 months..i havent used any juice yet

i am not doin a show

sorry no leg pics

what do you think..what needs improving
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bigphil-phil1%5B1%5D.jpg   Bigphil-phil3%5B2%5D.jpg   Bigphil-phil2.jpg   Bigphil-phil4.jpg  
    Last edited by BIGPHIL; 12-11-2005 at 03:47 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, lookin solid. def agree on working on your poses though, id make you look alot better. nice though bro.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    here ya go...fixed ur pix bro
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 04-12-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    that's a lot better.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Need to get your diet in order. Getting bigger but just don't have a solid look. Shed some of that bodyfat and keep lifting hard. Look good for 18, goodluck.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Good for 18...you seemed to have taken those directly after working out or sumthing. I'd say it is time to start cutting. Good luck.

Lol Yes It Was After A Cardio Session Didnt Take Much Time In Posing Or Anything Lol But Yeah Def Ill Start To Cut Now

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    CHEERS THANK YOU

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHIL
    CHEERS THANK YOU
    no prob. u look good for 18. shed a lil body fat and u'll look alot better.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Need to get your diet in order. Getting bigger but just don't have a solid look. Shed some of that bodyfat and keep lifting hard. Look good for 18, goodluck.
    ditto but goodluck!!!

omnipotent is offline Banned
    imo you should keep bulking

I agree, but with a better diet. I am almost positive if he posted his current diet truthfully it would not be all good calories. That's all. There is such thing as a clean bulk which works much more efficiently. (No one should EVER stop bulking!!!)

yeah i suppose i have to addmit i have been piing out a wee bit on the wrong things which inculded diary products,late night snack e.t.c..and i wasnt doing cardio in the morning but now im just goin to eat solid 6-7 meals a day and no scronging in between cardio 4 times a week...basically just tighten everything up within my diet and cardio

i have a question regarding my diet

i train at 8 oclock to nine i have 2 meals after this pwo shake which has 100g carbs (dex) and an hour later i have 100g oats in water(70g carbs) in the monrnnig i do my cardio...am i wasiting my time doin it in the morning i.e wil the carbs from the oats stillbe in my blood..i sleep for aound 7-8hours
    Last edited by BIGPHIL; 12-12-2005 at 11:54 AM.

No, your fine. Look at more of your total calorie intake as opposed to individual sittings IMO. Obviously you want the bulk of your carbs Preworkout, PWO, and PPWO meals. Play with the number of carbs you take in over a 4wk period and find what works best for both building muscle with minimal fatgains.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    No, your fine. Look at more of your total calorie intake as opposed to individual sittings IMO. Obviously you want the bulk of your carbs Preworkout, PWO, and PPWO meals. Play with the number of carbs you take in over a 4wk period and find what works best for both building muscle with minimal fatgains.
    thanks ill take that in mind and as regard AM cardio should i be taking glutamine with before and after or is this a waste of time...what do you do??

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I think a tan would go a long way on you my pale white friend. Delts look off the hook in that back shot.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHIL
    thanks ill take that in mind and as regard AM cardio should i be taking glutamine with before and after or is this a waste of time...what do you do??
    i am more of a fan of bcaa's precardio. and i also take them preworkout and postworkout. and obviously you wanna stay natural for a long time as far as AAS goes but you might wanna get some clenbuterol from anabolic review research...i dieted before without it and i felt like i was losing a lot of muscle...but now im dieting down with it and it keeps me looking muscular because of its anticatabolic properties and it has helped me burn off a lot of fat. veins in my arms are starting to reappear and its only been 11 days since ive started taking it. but yeah just make sure you got your diet and cardio in check and there is no way you can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i am more of a fan of bcaa's precardio. and i also take them preworkout and postworkout. and obviously you wanna stay natural for a long time as far as AAS goes but you might wanna get some clenbuterol from anabolic review research...i dieted before without it and i felt like i was losing a lot of muscle...but now im dieting down with it and it keeps me looking muscular because of its anticatabolic properties and it has helped me burn off a lot of fat. veins in my arms are starting to reappear and its only been 11 days since ive started taking it. but yeah just make sure you got your diet and cardio in check and there is no way you can go wrong.
    im using an eca stack at the moment with ephedra is this just as effective as clenbutoral...im thinking about this clen how does it work how do i take it e.t.c side effects...

i dont think ephedra could be as good as clen because ephedra does nothing to conserve lean muscle mass and if it were just as good, i dont think it would be legal...side effects are headaches (cured buy ibuprofen) and cramps (cured by L-Taurine and potassium tablets)...it raises your body temperature and speeds up heart rate and also is very anti-catabolic and in some cases is anabolic . 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...you start out with 20mcg and keep ramping up everyday by 20mcg a day until you cannot handle anymore and stay with that dosage until then end of 2 weeks. when you start taking it again after your 2 week break, you dont need to ramp up again but just start back at whatever dosage you ended with (maybe less just to be on the safe side)

Big Phil... ignore the Clen advise...Clen is an awesome cutting agent..but at your age it wouldn't be advisable. Personally i won't use Clen ever again...and would never suggest it to anyone else.

Stick with the ECA and hard work.

You're coming along nicely...your delts are awesome..In fact, they seem to overpower everything else: pecs; arms; lats.

My advice?

Keep bulking.. but let it be a lean bulk.

Eat clean... do your cardio... you've got potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Big Phil... ignore the Clen advise...Clen is an awesome cutting agent..but at your age it wouldn't be advisable. Personally i won't use Clen ever again...and would never suggest it to anyone else.
    couldnt handle the sides nark? why wouldnt it be advisable at his age? it does nothing to natural genetic potential or anything like that. why are you say anti-clen ?

With the risks associated with clen , I don't think it is worth it either. Although it does a great job with PCT for holding gains. But then again, so does GH

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Stick with the ECA and hard work.

You're coming along nicely...your delts are awesome..In fact, they seem to overpower everything else: pecs; arms; lats.

My advice?

Keep bulking.. but let it be a lean bulk.

Eat clean... do your cardio... you've got potential.
    THANKS VERY MUCH LIKED THAT..

Yes i think i will ignore the clen in the mean time at least until i have more experience with my diet,training e.t.c(another couple years or two)

However i feel as if i should give it a try when im posibbly twenty just to see if it works well on me..

you say "personally i won't use clen ever again" why is this have you had bad experiences....plz explain..

thanks again

Thread Information