Thread: Hell why not...

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Hell why not...

Remember like your momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all

A little background on me. I have had a weight issue for more than 20 years. I have always lifted but nothing where it made any difference in my body. A couple of years ago I started having really bad joint pain so lifting went downhill and of course BF % climbed. I went to the doctor a couple of months ago and he measured my BF at almost 29% I decided I needed to do something about it. I became a student of ~SC (I hope he does not mind I say that). I have been on this current cycle/diet/plan for 6 weeks. Below are pictures taken before my first day and then today which is the end of week 6.

No I am not a monster but my goal is to lose more BF not become a Cutler/Coleman.

I am 38 years old.

Okay here goes.

Be nice..

Ready..

Okay

Oldman

The first ones are the before and the seconds ones are the same pose after.. just in case you can't see the difference.
    Last edited by oldman; 01-18-2006 at 07:49 AM.

A few more
    Last edited by oldman; 01-18-2006 at 07:50 AM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

what's that scar on your midsection?

bad-ass tats... i see you added soem new ones.

Are you going the mural route?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

what's that scar on your midsection?

I was born with a Ventricle Hernia (about a 1/2" weak spot in the outer-wall) and a few years ago I was working Abs on one of those Wheel roller things.. you know the thing you get on your knees and roll out and extend your arms and contract back?? anyway I ripped a 4" hole in my upper ab wall. I ended up having emergency surgery to fix.. It is one ugly scar.

Oldman

bad-ass tats... i see you added soem new ones.

Are you going the mural route?

yup I am working on a sleeve now on my right arm.. I have about 20 hours to go.. I drive down to Dallas every 3 weeks to get a few hours done.. I will be sweet when done.. of course I will be broke too.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely see a difference Oldman. Just keep up the clean eating and train hard. Props to you for posting your pics cause i just saw another thread where you changed your mind about posting them. Keep it up bro.

BTW are you taking any AAS?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    and i must say that from the tone of your posts i wouldnt have imagined you being tatted the fvck up with a long as beard like that. You look like a mean as mofo and your posts make you sound like a softy. No offense BTW just my perception.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    dude, thats a gnarly beard

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I definitely see a difference Oldman. Just keep up the clean eating and train hard. Props to you for posting your pics cause i just saw another thread where you changed your mind about posting them. Keep it up bro.

BTW are you taking any AAS?
    thanks a lot.. My diet is so clean now.. I do take a cheat on Saturday as per my instructions but other than that it is by the clock and by the laid out meal plan.

I am using Deca /Sust/GH. Now with that said I honestly never planned on using anything other than Deca and that was just to try to get rid of the joint pain (per a recommendation of a guy at my gym).. I searched and found this forum and I learned that the deca only cycle was a mistake so I threw Sust in and my ultimate goal is when this "cycle" runs out which Deca is in 1 more week and test in 3 I will continue on GH for 6 more weeks (I think that is what I have left) and then I can decide if it is worth using or if I will just make a go at pain management using something else.

I guess what I am saying my goal was never to try to be a BB by using AAS it was really to help get my back in the gym by letting me not be in constant pain since nothing else I have tried has ever worked.. I still have a lot of pain in my elbows and shoulders so we shall see how things progress from here.

Oldman

Shoot... how'd i miss the beard?

You're coming down nicely O.M.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    and i must say that from the tone of your posts i wouldnt have imagined you being tatted the fvck up with a long as beard like that. You look like a mean as mofo and your posts make you sound like a softy. No offense BTW just my perception.

There was a time in my life I liked to fight and I still get in a few confrontations but I focus my energy in better stuff now. I like to see everyone do the best they can in life. I have moved beyond the point of putting other down to make myself feel better.. I think the better I feel about myself the less I want to put other down.

dude, thats a gnarly beard
    thanks.. I actually just timmed about 5" off .. It seems to grow sideways now instead of down.. I am looking for someone local that can help me get dreadlocks going.. that would be cool

Lil' Hulk is offline New Member
    Big improvement dude. What is your current BF%?

As far as joint pain, my left shoulder joint fricking kills me on benching anything over 250 and also side laterals.

Of course always do warm up exercises first. Also try working around by doing different exercises, etc. I went to dumbells for chest, seated military presses for shoulders, etc. It makes a difference and then slowly work the other exercises back in if possible.

I'm currently shooting Alflutop ED. Supposed to do three weeks then a month off. Started about a week ago. Of course I also take Gluco/Chon twice a day.
    If it helps or not, I'll post it.

I think I'll add deca in my next cycle next year also.

Hey, you're not old yet! Give those pains another 10 yrs. LOL

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Ok..so we all know you're a member of ZZ Top.

Being 6 weeks into your program,I think you've done phenomenal thus far.Great work!!Really,I mean that.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing your pics in another 6 weeks.I can see(by the pictures) the dedication you put into this,so I'm certain the out come will be remarkable.Big props to you Oldman(the nice one)!!!

Merry Christmas

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Hulk
    Big improvement dude. What is your current BF%?

As far as joint pain, my left shoulder joint fricking kills me on benching anything over 250 and also side laterals.

Of course always do warm up exercises first. Also try working around by doing different exercises, etc. I went to dumbells for chest, seated military presses for shoulders, etc. It makes a difference and then slowly work the other exercises back in if possible.

I'm currently shooting Alflutop ED. Supposed to do three weeks then a month off. Started about a week ago. Of course I also take Gluco/Chon twice a day.
    If it helps or not, I'll post it.

I think I'll add deca in my next cycle next year also.

Hey, you're not old yet! Give those pains another 10 yrs. LOL

My major deal is I hate warming up and stretching and I know that would help a lot. I am under ~SC's program and it is working great.. My wife helps me in my workouts and she is pushing me to lift perfectly smooth and making sure I stretch and all that junk

I have never heard of Alflutop ED, of course this stuff is all new to me. I just never saw myself using any AAS not that I see anything wrong with it I just never saw myself working hard enough or being dedicated enough and why waste the time and money doing AAS if you are not going to follow through so when I got the report my BF was 29% I thought that was enough of a kick in the arse to get this body in shape.

I can only push maybe 275lbs (maybe) but I work with 185-205 on me sets.. To me it is more important to lift properly and press the weights and not bounce and jerk it around. Of course that was not always the way I did things which probably did some damage and now I am paying for it.

Thanks for the comments I do appreciate it.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Ok..so we all know you're a member of ZZ Top.

Being 6 weeks into your program,I think you've done phenomenal thus far.Great work!!Really,I mean that.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing your pics in another 6 weeks.I can see(by the pictures) the dedication you put into this,so I'm certain the out come will be remarkable.Big props to you Oldman(the nice one)!!!

Merry Christmas

~Pinnacle~
    thanks Pinn, it means a lot to see you take the time I actually try to follow what you have to say on this site. You seem to give sound advice and being we are close in age and size (well besides the difference in BF ) I like to see what you are doing.

Funny when I started I thought I'm not too fat... but when you take pics once per week and really look close you can see the changes. I too am looking forward to week 12.. I always thought those Hydroxycut commercials were a fraud (and some probably are) I never thought anyone could make such a huge change in a short time.. I hope to be living proof it IS possible.

Merry Christmas back at ya.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I have never heard of Alflutop ED, of course this stuff is all new to me.
    he meant he's using Aflutop everyday

Aflutop and Adequan are vet-compounds whose use has been highlighted recently in the atheletic underworld. They are administered intramuscularly to regenerate cartilage

Typical cycles are like 21 days long i believe.

Google it.

I was recommended to use Adequan on a different forum before coming here. I was not sure what it was about and no one on that other forum knew much of anything it seemed.

thanks Nark!!

Oldman

Vectork39 is offline New Member
    does alflutop need to be spot injected???

Zapp is offline Banned
    Great job so far. No telling what you can do in the next 6 weeks. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    great job oldman, glad to hear that your working hard and because of that hard work your seeing results which will hopefully keep you workin hard. keep perfecting that form and everything else will follow.. happy holidays.

Reminds me of tank abbot

Quote Originally Posted by Vectork39
    does alflutop need to be spot injected???
    They are administered intramuscularly to regenerate cartilage
    No...

Thread Information