Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43

Thread: Its that time

  1. #1
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320

    Its that time

    Recent Wheels and Back shots on 2nd page.

    Ok guys, its been awhile since i posted pics. Recently i have lost about 15 pounds, so i figure i'd better get some damn pics before i lost another 15. I'm 5'9. I wont post any more stats because i really want to see what people think i weigh. Losing the weight that i busted my ass for for over a year really blows, so i'd rather have people take some stabs, maybe it will make feel better, maybe not.

    Well this could be fun so what do you people think i am lifting/weigh? Just copy this in your post and fill it in.

    Age:18
    (filled in as of 12/22/05)
    Weight: 170
    Bench: 230
    Squat: 270
    Dead: 300+

    Random Lifts:
    Straight bar curl: rep 105x5 last set
    Hammar Curls: 45x8 last set
    Close Grip bent over rows: 300x8 last set (strange machine, not cable though)
    Shrugs with out straps: 235x12
    Shrugs with Straps: 300x5 last set
    Lateral raises: 35x8 last set
    Reverse situps: Holding 45lb weight to my chest (lower back)
    Incline dumbell press: 80x4 last set
    Wighted dips: 45lbx8 last set
    Thats all i can think of for now.


    Neck: 18"
    Arms: 16"
    Quads:23"
    Calfs: 15 3/4"
    Chest: 43"


    If i get some semi close guesses i'll post the real weights in about an hour or so, i just want to see how this turns out

    By the way, natty. And the leg shot is old, i currently have been inked on the leg so i'll be gettin some pics with it coverd later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Its that time-img_0821.jpg   Its that time-img_10652.jpg   Its that time-img_10732.jpg   Its that time-img_108622.jpg   Its that time-img_109621.jpg  

    Last edited by FROST; 12-27-2005 at 05:13 PM.

  2. #2
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Its that time-img_1106222.jpg  

  3. #3
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    Hard to guess what a person weighs without knowing their height, and only seeing pics of just the upper body and calf shot. Overall.....you have good potential with the base you have.

  4. #4
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Hard to guess what a person weighs without knowing their height, and only seeing pics of just the upper body and calf shot. Overall.....you have good potential with the base you have.
    I mentioned my height :-) , but i'll mention it again i'm 5'9. Thanks for the kind words.

  5. #5
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320

  6. #6
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    looking good for 18 ! you lucky man !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Age:18

    Weight:180
    Bench:300
    Squat:350
    Dead:400

  8. #8
    Body1kk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    17
    what supplements are you taking if i may ask?? all natural or?

  9. #9
    yooo's Avatar
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    430
    Age:18

    Weight:165
    Bench:225
    Squat:245
    Dead:245

  10. #10
    flyguy7's Avatar
    flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    171
    I want those veins in your shoulders and upper chest.
    Last edited by flyguy7; 12-22-2005 at 02:06 AM.

  11. #11
    WHOADY4SHOADY's Avatar
    WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    The Chocolate City
    Posts
    1,114
    Im kind of confused as to why you are asking us this.

  12. #12
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    Im kind of confused as to why you are asking us this.
    I lost alot of weight recently and its sucks, i was just curious to see if i still apear as though i work out. Lost 15lbs for no reason other than stress, and not sleeping.

    Brian

  13. #13
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Age:18

    Weight:180
    Bench:300
    Squat:350
    Dead:400
    That made my day, possibly my week

    Brian

  14. #14
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Age:18

    Weight:165
    Bench:225
    Squat:245
    Dead:245
    You, your good you, you, Your good. BUT* I squat 270, and Dead 300+

    I was up to 185, now i fluxuate between 168 and 170 . Now that i dont have classes for a month i am going to try and get that 15lbs back. Have also been but on anti psychotics, those bastards kill my apatite. I have to force feed myself to get 4 meals a day in, when i was 180 i was eating 6-7 full meals a day.

    I am thinking about running a test E and a EQ cycle, i know i'm 18 and shouldn't touch any juice, but damn i'm tired of losing weight. The EQ would make my vascularity go threw the roof, and it would make my appetite go up(All with out gaining an ass load of water). This is just thoughts, i will prob still grow some more, my bro grew 3" from 18-21 so thats a key factor in not touching the shit, that and i am broke.

    My measurements:

    Neck: 18"
    Arms: 16"
    Quads:23"
    Calfs: 15 3/4"
    Chest: 43"

    My bench is so damn weak because i have a 71" reach (finger tip to finger tip), long arms for being this short.

    BF: 9% is my guess, my last wrestling season in highschool i was a fat ass and was 12%, so i'm a hell of alot more cut now, so i'm guessing 9%.

    Brian

  15. #15
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Body1kk
    what supplements are you taking if i may ask?? all natural or?
    All natty, as for suppliments i just* started No Expload. I dident see a huge increase in vascularity because i am already a pretty veiny guy, but* i did see an ass load of energy increase.

    Brian

  16. #16
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Age:25

    Weight:215
    Bench:405
    Squat:365
    Dead:425

  17. #17
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Age:25

    Weight:215
    Bench:405
    Squat:365
    Dead:425
    That for you or for me? I wish i was 215

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    [QUOTE=FROST]

    "My bench is so damn weak because i have a 71" reach (finger tip to finger tip), long arms for being this short."



    Think about having an 80'' reach and benching. Makes it tough for lifting, but helps in sports.

  19. #19
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    [QUOTE=Hellmask]
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST

    "My bench is so damn weak because i have a 71" reach (finger tip to finger tip), long arms for being this short."



    Think about having an 80'' reach and benching. Makes it tough for lifting, but helps in sports.
    How tall are you?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    [QUOTE=FROST]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

    How tall are you?

    6'5''

  21. #21
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    [QUOTE=Hellmask]
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST


    6'5''
    You must be a beast!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    [QUOTE=FROST]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

    You must be a beast!

    I'm working on it.

  23. #23
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    You guys got any suggestions on what i should work on? Sorry I have not gotten an updated wheels pic, i cant find anything to cover the ink (looking for something tight fitting so you can still see the muscle).

    Brian

  24. #24
    HULKBOY's Avatar
    HULKBOY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    You, your good you, you, Your good. BUT* I squat 270, and Dead 300+

    I was up to 185, now i fluxuate between 168 and 170 . Now that i dont have classes for a month i am going to try and get that 15lbs back. Have also been but on anti psychotics, those bastards kill my apatite. I have to force feed myself to get 4 meals a day in, when i was 180 i was eating 6-7 full meals a day.

    I am thinking about running a test E and a EQ cycle, i know i'm 18 and shouldn't touch any juice, but damn i'm tired of losing weight. The EQ would make my vascularity go threw the roof, and it would make my appetite go up(All with out gaining an ass load of water). This is just thoughts, i will prob still grow some more, my bro grew 3" from 18-21 so thats a key factor in not touching the shit, that and i am broke.

    My measurements:

    Neck: 18"
    Arms: 16"
    Quads:23"
    Calfs: 15 3/4"
    Chest: 43"

    My bench is so damn weak because i have a 71" reach (finger tip to finger tip), long arms for being this short.

    BF: 9% is my guess, my last wrestling season in highschool i was a fat ass and was 12%, so i'm a hell of alot more cut now, so i'm guessing 9%.

    Brian

    lookin good bro but im thinkin definately not less than 12% your stomach had no visable abbs as far as i can tell and to me you seem about 12%-13%...but good idea on holdin off on the ass you gots good genetics man take em as far as you can naturally first.. and that loss of weight will come right back up man guaranteed...

  25. #25
    yooo's Avatar
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    430
    im 220 and prob have a bit higher BF than you, but i still think ur higher than 9%

  26. #26
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    im 220 and prob have a bit higher BF than you, but i still think ur higher than 9%
    I have abs lol, i actually have veins in my lower stomic area. I just dont flex my abs, i really dont know how to. I'll take a shot in a min.

    Brian

  27. #27
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Picture came out like ass, I i will try to get a better one soon, I am already 20 minuts late to this chicks house
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Its that time-img_1134.jpg  

  28. #28
    BullDogg20's Avatar
    BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    831
    looking solid bro,

    IMO, i would say work on Bringing out your shoulders a bit more to give yourself a fuller look in the most muscular pose, also work on legs all around, they seem to be noticablely lacking compared to the rest of your body with the pic you gave..

    I would have guessed your weight at around 185-190 lbs

    keep up the good work and dont worry about the weight you lost, it'll come back in no time.
    Last edited by BullDogg20; 12-22-2005 at 10:35 PM.

  29. #29
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    why you want us to guess ur strength? I dont get it. You look good btw.

  30. #30
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    why you want us to guess ur strength? I dont get it. You look good btw.
    I still feel as though I look like I bench 135. Was curious to see what other people think i can lift.

  31. #31
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    id guess u bench 275 or so

  32. #32
    Flexor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    L'Inghilterra
    Posts
    1,659
    You've got a good thick neck naturally

    You remind of Scott Caan with the whole thick neck, short height and baseball cap thing. I would say if anything it is the quad size that needs a bit of work, overall though great. Good going.

  33. #33
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    You've got a good thick neck naturally

    You remind of Scott Caan with the whole thick neck, short height and baseball cap thing. I would say if anything it is the quad size that needs a bit of work, overall though great. Good going.
    Scot caan lol i've heard that before, yeah i just noticed that i have that hat on in every pic. Thanks for the good words man.

    I am really glad i made this thread, i was really close to giving it all up a few weeks ago when the weight fell off. I havent been this low in weight since a week after my senior wrestling season in HS (though that was only in march) But still. Thanks for all the support guys, means more than you know.

    Brian

  34. #34
    muaythaiguy76's Avatar
    muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    old greggs place
    Posts
    195
    take back what i said you definatly look alot heavier than 170 man your hella thick for 170 not bad stats though but your squat should be higher!
    Last edited by muaythaiguy76; 12-25-2005 at 04:08 AM.

  35. #35
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76
    take back what i said you definatly look alot heavier than 170 man your hella thick for 170 not bad stats though but your squat should be higher!
    Thanks man, leg day is tomorrow!

    Brian

  36. #36
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    ****ing furious right now, just steped on the scale and i'm 165 pounds. When is this losin weight shit going to ****in end, i'm already a skinny son of a bitch, i'll look anorexic in a few more ****in days

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    ****ing furious right now, just steped on the scale and i'm 165 pounds. When is this losin weight shit going to ****in end, i'm already a skinny son of a bitch, i'll look anorexic in a few more ****in days

    You skinny son of a bitch you gotta eat,sleep,workout ALOT!

  38. #38
    yooo's Avatar
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    ****ing furious right now, just steped on the scale and i'm 165 pounds. When is this losin weight shit going to ****in end, i'm already a skinny son of a bitch, i'll look anorexic in a few more ****in days
    Who loses weight on xmas? bro u gotta eat, u dont just lose weight unless u are sick or something..

  39. #39
    FROST's Avatar
    FROST is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You skinny son of a bitch you gotta eat,sleep,workout ALOT!
    I dont sleep alot, well at all really.

  40. #40
    LX-1's Avatar
    LX-1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    I dont sleep alot, well at all really.
    TRY SUPPLEMENTING WITH ZMA AND MELATONIN, SLEEP IS VERY IMORTANT ITS WHEN YOU GROW!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •