Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics, pre-cycle

Pics, pre-cycle

Have fun with these. I cant believe I got this outta shape. Im starting my cycle this week, keepin it simple. test 10weeks@500mg. You guys think I can expect to loose some fat with a clean diet with the test? It will be much better than it has been. I dont know if I will include cardio with it as I dont want to risk a heart attack me bein so fat and all. Considering I have a lot of fat deposits on my chest does that make it more likely that I will get gyno?

Im 25
    225 lbs
    6ft
    117% bodyfat

I would like to get to this size
    http://anasci.org/vB/attachment.php?attachmentid=1783
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics, pre-cycle-fatso.jpg  
    Last edited by truffleshuffler; 12-20-2005 at 02:06 AM.

one more..........jeez...........I suck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics, pre-cycle-fatty2.jpg  

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro why do you want to juice ? You need to lose a lot of weight before I would even consider juicing. What kind of routine do you have in the gym/cardio. Seriously, you dont look like you have ever worked out. I am not trying to flame you but you do not need juice. What you need is a farking good diet and workout routine for about a year !!!
    Last edited by Kale; 12-20-2005 at 02:26 AM.

yea, I know but, I lift 3 days a week just crappy diet with too many carbs. I know................

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by truffleshuffler
    yea, I know but, I lift 3 days a week just crappy diet with too many carbs. I know................
    well if you know then dont juice, you are wasting your money man. !!! What exactly do you do in the gym on those three days

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Bro you should take that money and go see a nutritionalist or trainer. I am not trying to flame you but the juice would do nothing for you. You need to get into a set routine and set diet first. See the trainer oor nutritionalist they will help ya out. Gear is not magic, you need to be very disipline in the gym as well as nutrition wise for results to happen.

good luck bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    Are u serious? You know your diet sucks, and your training is probably the same but you think that steroids will do the trick. That is the problem, everyone thinks it is a magic pill, injection that will turn them into superman overnight. I agree with Kale. You need to go on a serious cutting diet for about 4 months and get to a reasonable bodyfat, and then get a CLEAN bulking diet in order and put on some mass. Sorry if I seem like I am flaming but you need to do a lot of natural work before you consider aas.

I do this
    mon- legs(squat/SLDL/ext/leg curls)
    wed-chest,shoulders,tris(DBpress/incDBpress/DBshoulderpress/OverheadDBext/shrugs/laterals)
    fri-back,bis,forearms(bentrows/pulldowns/dbcurls/dbrows/wristcurls)

I was gonna go like this for my diet

2g pro per lb weight
    100 carbs
    as little fat as possible
    chicken,oats,leanbeef,broccoli,multi vit, CEE, cranberry extract, and lotsa water
    maybe walk a little?

I dont think im gonna make an overnight differeance, I am just trying to get back to where I WAS. I know I will have to be very very strict and I really plan on doing so. Im tired of not being where I used to be.

Can you guys maybe answer my questions? thanks for the opinions, it motivates me.

I think my main problem is eating too many carbs.

If i am gona hold off, what is the shelf life of test, nolva, clomid and Arimadex?

I look less pitiful after I lift. but I guess we all do when were pumped up.

wont the test help me loose some fat? Im really not as stupid as I appear to be. lol. I plan on being very strict on this cycle. I have been before I just ate crappy this past year and put on too much fat.

The shelf life is when they expire, bro. Check the dates. I've got test that'll expire in 2010.

Just go by the diet you posted, brotha. The only time problems ever occur with steroid use is when people don't have their shit together. They'll have image/pschological problems, improper diet/training/use, and that's what ends up in the news.

Prove to yourself that you can get your shit together naturally. Just believe in yourself and do it. Eat healthy, up your training to 4-5 days a week, do lots of HARD cardio, SWEAT! because if you don't you're going to end up lookin like shit(too late, sorry), **** the ugly/fat girls(if any) , and have a lot of health problems. Is that good enough motivation? ****in do it, man. We're all here to support you with your journey to the good life.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I do this
    mon- legs(squat/SLDL/ext/leg curls)
    wed-chest,shoulders,tris(DBpress/incDBpress/DBshoulderpress/OverheadDBext/shrugs/laterals)
    fri-back,bis,forearms(bentrows/pulldowns/dbcurls/dbrows/wristcurls)

I was gonna go like this for my diet

2g pro per lb weight
    100 carbs
    as little fat as possible
    chicken,oats,leanbeef,broccoli,multi vit, CEE, cranberry extract, and lotsa water
    maybe walk a little?

I dont think im gonna make an overnight differeance, I am just trying to get back to where I WAS. I know I will have to be very very strict and I really plan on doing so. Im tired of not being where I used to be.

Can you guys maybe answer my questions? thanks for the opinions, it motivates me.
    You need fat to burn fat, just make sure its the "right" fat. I am currently cutting and my diet is around 2800 cals 190 carbs and around 65 grams of fat.

I didnt know how shitty I looked til I took that pic, even when i looked in the mirror I didnt think I looked so pathetic. Its crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    You need fat to burn fat, just make sure its the "right" fat. I am currently cutting and my diet is around 2800 cals 190 carbs and around 65 grams of fat.

Hm, I never heard i tput like that, thanks

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=truffleshuffler]
    maybe walk a little?

you need to hit the cardio hard , walk a little , nooooooooo..... .run alot!!!!!!

Don't over do it with the lifting geezzz, 3days wow.
    You should be doing cardio everyday.
    Steroids ? what are you thinking, they don't burn fat.
    On test you will be a heart attack waiting to happen.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    . I dont know if I will include cardio with it as I dont want to risk a heart attack me bein so fat and all
    Honestly are you kidding with this statement? If you think Cardio will give you a heart attack you do not understand the main concept of exercise. Cardio BUILDS your heart muscle not damage it.. Test is NOT a fat burner.

I hear what you are saying about wanting to get back in shape and Bro, this is great news you should want this but I also hear you say this.

1. "You have eaten like crap but now you will eat clean. Are you sure you can switch it on and off like this?" I would say it would be better to clean up your diet and then try some AAS if not you are wasting your time and money.

2. "wont the test help me loose some fat? Im really not as stupid as I appear to be." No Test does not burn fat and you do not appear stupid just not intelligent on what AAS is used for. It is not a magic pill to get you in shape.

3. "You guys think I can expect to loose some fat with a clean diet with the test?" Yes a clean diet will help you rid your body of fat but you will need to add Cardio as you are going to have to burn more calories than you take in.. many more at this point. Test will not help you.

4. "Considering I have a lot of fat deposits on my chest does that make it more likely that I will get gyno?" Again this says you are not ready to start your cycle, being fat does not mean you will get gyno, low BF guys get it too. What are you using as an Anti-E? what are you going to use for PCT?

this is just my opinion and not be taken as fact I just like to talk a lot and I have nothing better to do right now.

Oldman

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man dont be down on yourself...with the proper diet and cardio you can look great in 6 months...i know it seems like a long time but it goes by so fast....start doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. there are plenty of people here that want to help you so just start posting a diet and we will critique it.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    post your diet and any other questions you have, dont be afraid no one here is going to flame someone who is actually trying to learn. glad you decided to put the cycle on hold it will be ready for you when you are ready. and by ready i mean having your bf, diet and training in check. good luck bro and keep us posted

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt cycle if i was you

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Very well said oldman!!

thanks, I plan on keepin my diet to :
    chicken
    lean beef
    oats
    wheat bread
    fat free milk and cottage cheese before bed and PWO
    protein
    turkey sliced
    tuna
    broccoli
    eggs
    or anything that is high pro/low carbs n fat

liftn well Im open for ideas at this point but

mon-squats/legext/legcurls/SLDL/calfraises/crunches
    4 sets each
    wed-DBbench/incDBbench/DBshoulderpress/laterals/shrugs/skullcrushers/overheadtriext/crunches
    4 sets each, maybe 3 on some
    fri-bent rows/pulldowns/DBrows/DBcurls/revDBcurls/wristcurls/crunches
    off days-You guys are sayin I should run, then OK. I was just worried about bein in a catabolic state due to it.

other supps
    CEE
    glucos/chond
    ZMA
    multi
    B multi
    cranbery ext.

this is what I am doing as of yesterday. I have always lifted, just not ran and I have not been as strict as I should have.

how many days an what kinda split you guys recomend?

my PCT was gonna be
    well 10 mg nolva every day to begin
    20mg ed 4 a month PCT

clomid 100mg month PCT
    arimadex on hand.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    maybe walk a little?

you need to hit the cardio hard , walk a little , nooooooooo..... .run alot!!!!!!
    Please, when you don't know what you're talking about, don't advise others.
    He needs to keep his heartrate in a moderate range, preferable 65-70% of his MHR.... a very brisk walk will do just fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Don't over do it with the lifting geezzz, 3days wow.
    You should be doing cardio everyday.
    Steroids? what are you thinking, they don't burn fat.
    I know TONS of people (including myself) who lift 3-4days per week and progress just fine.

Also, some steroids do burn fat, but the point you're trying to make is valid.

Brother, put the gear away for a year or two...

I was in the same boat in which you are now about 2 years ago, except I weighed 280lbs @ 6ft....

I put off running gear for a long time.... and I suggest you do the same - you'll be much happier that you did.

I'm sure your test will keep for a couple years if stored correctly (dark, cool, dry), and your ancill's should keep for a couple years as well.

You've been given some decent diet advice above as well.... make sure to read up on the Cutting Primer in the Diet Forum here.

how many days an what kinda split you guys recomend?
    Lifting 3-4days a week is fine. Looks like you have a half-decent split already. For fun, give WSB-style training a read... do some research on elitefts.com, and read the sticky I posted in the Lifting Techniques forum...

Just add some cardio in ~5days a week in the morning on an empty stomach (preferably), or, for ~25mins PWO if you can't get to the gym twice that day....

I need every comment on here so keep em all comin but,I thought I was somewhat right Blown SC, thanks.

Does what I have laid out sound that bad?

we posted at the same time, gotcha.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    I seriously think you should consider a sound diet and cardio.
    Test isn't gonna help you cut down much bodyfat .
    Juice is most effecticve when bodyfat % is at a lower region.
    Honestly if you did drop your bodyfat first then consider juicing
    you would be a happier person IMHO
    Last edited by grimnlock; 12-21-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I know TONS of people (including myself) who lift 3-4days per week and progress just fine.

Also, some steroids do burn fat, but the point you're trying to make is valid.

If I worked out only 3 days a week I would get smaller.
    Not everybody is on tons of juice and can grow while lifting so little.(Or unless your a genetic freak)
    I'm guessing if he's only working out 3 days a week his workout sessions aren't as hard as they should be.
    Sure, there are some steroids that aid in fatloss like you said,but like we know, thats the last thing he should consider when trying to cut some bf.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 12-21-2005 at 12:01 PM.

Please, when you don't know what you're talking about, don't advise others.
    He needs to keep his heartrate in a moderate range, preferable 65-70% of his MHR.... a very brisk walk will do just fine...
    i'm just talking from my experince i was at 225 at one point 3 years ago and went down to 190 in 4 month , lots of running in the hills paid off FAST......so i know what i'm talking about......no cutting cycles eather, just running.

Well, I lost 50lbs in 2 years, while putting on muscle... cardio was generally kept at around 70% of my MHR as well. Sure, you will lose weight... but you'll always lose much more LBM than if you kept your HR lower... that's my point.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    like everybody else has said you can do it with out the juice before i ever did cardio I hated it now i still hate it but see results so good luck and you'll be where u want to be before u know it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am not going to fame and i dont really care what you do but i will tell you whats going to happen. You will juice get SLIGHTLY bigger and BF will go down a little bit. After you cycle is done you will go right back where you where before. Its up to you if you want to waste 200+ for nothing. Clean diet i what you should look into. Good luck man.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    If I worked out only 3 days a week I would get smaller.
    Not everybody is on tons of juice and can grow while lifting so little.(Or unless your a genetic freak)
    I'm guessing if he's only working out 3 days a week his workout sessions aren't as hard as they should be.
    Sure, there are some steroids that aid in fatloss like you said,but like we know, thats the last thing he should consider when trying to cut some bf.
    i know a few guys that train 3x's wk. they only hit each MG once and only 2 excersises per MG.......they grow like mad. more is not always better, it's all about efficiency. i agree w/ the others, diet, training, and cardio is your concirn. good luck!

test

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    i'm just talking from my experince i was at 225 at one point 3 years ago and went down to 190 in 4 month , lots of running in the hills paid off FAST......so i know what i'm talking about......no cutting cycles eather, just running.
    , differnt ppl got differnent ways for cardio and lifting , i got mine you got yours!and good luck to you on loosing weight , clean diet is very important as well!

Well, I lost 50lbs in 2 years, while putting on muscle... cardio was generally kept at around 70% of my MHR as well. Sure, you will lose weight... but you'll always lose much more LBM than if you kept your HR lower... that's my point.
    , differnt ppl got differnent ways for cardio and lifting , i got mine you got yours!and good luck to you on loosing weight , clean diet is very important as well!
    meant to quote you!!! sorry !!! over and out!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information