Body1kk is offline New Member

Bulking Pictures

Hi everyone,

I am a new member here, hmm where should i start I am 21 years old and i have been bodybuilding for exactly 2 years, i love the sport and i love how its challenging. I have not done anything more then protein, creatine, multivitamins and Nitrix Oxide. I am in my 4th week of bulking and my supplements are Whey Protein, Cell Mass, and Casein Protein at night, with 1 tablet daily multi vitamins.

My diet is

Morning
    2 bagles with 3 slices of turky breast on eac bagle, and sometimes i have cheerios with protein shake

10am protein shake

1pm
    rice, chicken and veggies

3pm protein shake but not everyday (i dont ahve time sometimes)

5pm
    rice, chicken, veggies,

8pm after workout, cell mass

10pm Casein protein and then i got to bed

I am sorry i might not be too much into details but I am still learning.. I have thought so many times about anabolics but i think i am happy with how i am doing now and hopefully in the next few years i will love it wihtout anabolics.

Here are few pics i just took of myself hehe.. didnt shave tan or anything

Negative and positive comments are welcome )Please Help out with suggestions!! thanx guys

PS> as you can see i dont know how to pose (

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48...a/Picture2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48...a/Picture3.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48...a/Picture4.jpg

I forgot to add

Weight: 237
    Height: 6.3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bulking Pictures-picture-2.jpg   Bulking Pictures-picture-3.jpg   Bulking Pictures-picture-4.jpg  
    Last edited by Body1kk; 12-20-2005 at 07:45 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Pics aren't working. try again.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Upload the pics to the AR-server..thanks

hmm ok i will try again.. but it looks like its wroking now

ok, i have saved it as URL. let me know if t his works

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep it up man, looking good for just getting started. Good decision to stay away for awhile, you'll do great. Maybe add some pics of legs so we can critique, if you'd like.

PS: looks like a cutting diet.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-20-2005 at 08:27 PM.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    At a glance - doesn't look like enough calories for a bulk. Have you mapped total calories for what you're taking in each day? I'd say at least 3,500 - 4,000 for your size.
    Also try to eat some food at least 5 times a day.
    Here is an example
    Not saying it's perfect - but gives you an idea on eating more.

Thanx for the Input guys, as far as my legs I have good genetics for elgs but they are not cut yet.. i have been working on them hard enough..

Yes I agree i need to eat more food.. and stay cleaner i have been cheating too much at work.. i was 230 3 weeks ago and now im 237 in my 4th week

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    looking good, drop cherros and bagels , eat oats in the morning for carbs!! with little splenda on top.... mhhhhhh..i'm going to get some !!!!!!

yeah i need more carbs in the morning.. so oats eh? i will try .. do you guys think i need to take anabolics to get bigger or should i just continue .. because i dont plan to compete or anything i just do it for myself because i love the sport

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    With the start you're off to I would definitely stay natural for now.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Body1kk
    yeah i need more carbs in the morning.. so oats eh? i will try .. do you guys think i need to take anabolics to get bigger or should i just continue .. because i dont plan to compete or anything i just do it for myself because i love the sport
    well one more year and you will be ready .but you are making good proggress without it ! just stay natural for as long as you can ...! tell you what though , you will be huge after a cycle !!! the only problem you only 21 years old....wait a year or so before you do a cycle!!! good luck!
    Last edited by *Alex*; 12-21-2005 at 07:23 PM.

Thanx again guys, i appreciate all the comments/encourgement... i will stay like this.. for a while if not forever (natural i mean) .. i will post pics after my bulking is done.. then i will cut again and post pics again hehe..

another thing.. some of my freinds say i dont ahve good genetics and they think i cant make it.. i heard it saturday night .. made me kinda feel bad but i wont give up..

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Body1kk
    another thing.. some of my freinds say i dont ahve good genetics and they think i cant make it.. i heard it saturday night .. made me kinda feel bad but i wont give up..
    if your doin it for yourself what does it matter what your friends think and also i thought you werent gonna compete so why does it matter if you dont make it

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    if your doin it for yourself what does it matter what your friends think and also i thought you werent gonna compete so why does it matter if you dont make it

heheh u make a good point.. i am just a very busy person where to a point i only have time to make it to the gym and then home .. i work too muchh heh

Thread Information