ward065 is offline Member

9 months time-frame before & after pics

hey all, Happy holidays/ Merry Christmas!

Thought i would post some pics of mine......9 month time frame between the before and after back shoot (March- December)

Also posted a front shot, taken recently. I am quite impressed with my gains in only 9 months......

Will post legs soon as well

As far as training.......my theory for the last 5 months has been

.....I train as if my life depends on it, because my life DOES depend on it!

After pics (December- now) are also just about at the conclusion of my second cycle.....almost over now, just a couple weeks remaining. I did my 1st cycle in May of this year.

if you have any more questions on my training ill answer them for you if you want..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9 months time-frame before & after pics-front-dec-2005-b.jpg   9 months time-frame before & after pics-back-double-bi-march-2005-dec-2005-b.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 12-24-2005 at 03:11 PM.

The cycle that i am currently wrapping up is:

1-12 Tren -E 400mg
    1-12 Test-E 750mg
    1-12 Deca 250mg
    1-4 Anadrol @ 75mg ed
    5-13 HCG @ 1000iu/ Week
    14-15 Clomid @ 100mg ed
    16-17 Clomid @ 50mg ed
    16-17 Nolva @ 20mg ed

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should run the test at least 1 week longer than the tren mate,then start your pct 14 days after the last shot of test..

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    real good progress bro. looks like your workin hard. u should get a tan tho and u'd look even better. i would help clear up and hide any back acne u got too

i may run test for 13W, but i credit HCG as being EXTREMELY important for post cycle recovery as well.....i could tell around week 5 i needed to start taking it.

here are my legs......my legs are my most lagging bodypart for sure......i think it's genetic overall though because the day after i train legs i can hardly walk sometimes. Nevertheless, my max squat now is 325x8. For comparison my max bench is 340x7- im still benching 15lbs more than i am squatting. But nonetheless my squat is up a bit during the cycle

My upper body genetics are excellent no doubt- but legs respond much slower than my chest, arms, back etc (as you can see my back progress from the pics, it's widened out a lot)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9 months time-frame before & after pics-legs.jpg  

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    your legs look good IMO..i see nice improvement everywhere in your back especially your delts..nice job bro...i'm suprised your squat is soo low, but none the less keep it up!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Nice improvement. That is one major cycle you ran there. Well what is major for some isnt for some but oh well..good goin,.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    your legs look good IMO..i see nice improvement everywhere in your back especially your delts..nice job bro...i'm suprised your squat is soo low, but none the less keep it up!
    i squat to parallel always.....so the weight i use is weight i can use, not 1/3-the-way-down squats.

Pretty soon i will start a 3 month off period

chest6: yeah it's pretty extensive but i think it was the right mix.... gained more off of this one than my first cycle, that is for sure- .....i think for 2 reasons though: A better diet than my spring one ( i learned my mistakes) and my training has been more consistent and more intense......but i do have to say one reason i probably have been able to do that is because of the tren . I am also very glad i included deca , because my lifts jumped up so much- helps with the joints at a low dose.
    Last edited by ward065; 12-24-2005 at 08:01 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hows the libido? and..How did you split up the HCG shots??

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Hows the libido? and..How did you split up the HCG shots??
    libido is honestly through the roof...just at an insane level......lol, i could get more detailed...but i won't. Let's just say that i keep the girl very, very busy

yes, ive been running 1 hcg shot per week @ 1000iu/ week

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think your legs are that far behind man. I would say your chest is lagging if anything. But good improvement and good luck.

-Bino

i wasnt thinking my chest, but i could be wrong. i have a legit bench of 340 now (going down all the way). At least regarding the lifts, my squat is still weaker than my bench is at this time.

Another very hard area to grow is calves, though i am hitting them harder now than ever- they respond quite slowly though. Quads/calves i think are my main genetic weak spot.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good progress Ward, How'd you like that drol? Bout to throw that in my next at 75mg/day.

i liked it a lot, although i was running it awkardly at first- i ran 50mg nonworkout days and 100mg workout days. I changed this later on though to 75mg ed & got better results versus when my dose varied like that- ill certainly keep the dosages same on workout/ non workout days in the future.

I did not get dbol bloat or anything like that, and it seemed to give me better strength results than dbol- but again when i ran dbol in my spring cycle, i made the same mistake of varying the dose on workout/ non workout days.

heres 2 more- one has my legs included a little better-- i think they look somewhat better here for some reason

Current weight is 195#, i'm up a lot this time around, thank God i have been able to keep my bf low. Probably because i listen to my hunger, i'm not a piggy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9 months time-frame before & after pics-front-incl-legs-bc.jpg   9 months time-frame before & after pics-front-pic-dec05-.jpg  
    Last edited by ward065; 12-29-2005 at 06:31 PM.

Last pic for now- this one's almost 10 months old, i think late february or early march of 2005.

Weighed 171 pounds here, so i weigh 24 lbs more now than i did then- and my bodyfat was certainly higher here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9 months time-frame before & after pics-old-pic-front.jpg  

Huge improvements, keep pounding those legs and they will get there. Great base though.

the trick for me has been plenty of recovery-time between each workout. Plenty of sleep- Lots of protein- and to train as intensely as humanly possible each and every workout, and usually not training more than 4 days per week, 5 days absolute max (only on rare occasions). Yes, there is one last trick in the hat though...

Finally- i feel my results have been even more solid when i take a 4-7 day period off from the gym completely every 5-7 weeks when needed. I think to maximize our gains, we all need to really let our bodies completely heal from the intense training every so often. My view on this is contrary to what many people believe, for example that you can never miss a workout, must train 6 days a week, train when you are sick, tired, etc.

I think this is worth mentioning because i was just reading on a different thread here, how you have to work out 6 days a week- Try working out 6 days a week, where after EACH AND EVERY workout your muscles are begging for mercy after, with uncontrollable twitching, and where you REALLY feel it the next day- by that i mean if it is the day after you worked your biceps, you have difficulty extending your arms out straight and where if you flex them, it can feel downright painful. Try doing that, i bet you'll have trouble having 6 good workouts per week. Honestly, if you doubt me, i've done what i've accomplished working out usually 4 days a week, and once in a good while 5 times a week. I've also taken an entire week off twice within the past 10 months- once voluntarily because i NEEDED it, and once due to illness.

The bottomline is imho, your body is not a machine capable of unlimited tasks, if it says "please, i need a break, not today!" give it what it asks for, and you will get stronger and bigger, and be capable of doing more the next workout.

We don't doubt you, I workout EOD. I firmly believe this is the best way to train.

Btw, You're lookin good but your legs are still lagging.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Well, I think your legs is perfect for your upperbody, I don't like legs that are bigger than the upperbody. I know it should be that nowadays but it just looks wicked. It all comes down to personal taste and I think you look good now, just get a tan and live your life smiling.

Good luck

It's not the size of the leg, it is the muscle maturity and density I'm talking about, Glad you think his legs are sexy lol.. Lookin good ward.

lol....yeah the main reason i know my legs are lagging is because my bench is still 15lbs more than my squat. I know it should be the other way around. But i've increased the frequency of my leg workouts recently, so i expect them to improve over time. I've already made pretty significant improvements to my calves.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    He should hit calves as a madman and he is good to go, and a tan and a little more def on the legs and they are fine. I know what you mean though, they could have more of the drop and so, but not wider!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Great work ward!

From the way it sounds you approached this with the right mentality and plan.
    Keep it up Brother!

(And if you're going to work the legs harder, shave 'em so you can see more of the details when you're working them - great motivator!)

That's more genetics, he could add another 10lbs on his legs and they'd look great. You can see he has a good foundation, just needs to build on it. Either way you're young ward and have plenty of time ahead of you, keep it up.

i do feel my legs need to be wider- and my whole body as a matter of fact. When i'm 240 lbs and ripped, i will feel pretty fulfilled. My arms are 17.5" now- and i want 'em to be at least 20".

But of course, building my physique seems to be a never-ending prophecy (at least that's how i see it). There's always more to do, more improvement to be made, etc.

And NO, i will never ever take synthol to get my arms that way!! That stuff is nasty.

Thread Information