jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Talking Help needed with technique and BF% (pics included)

I been training intensley for the past 4-5 months. I am 20 years old, 5'9",175lbs. These are some pics. I am still relativley new to bodybuilding, I have worked out and what not since highschool, but now I am actually trying to build muscle. I got my body fat checked 2 months back and it was about 14%, I wanted to get your guys opinions though, what does it look like now? As well as any suggestions regarding dieting or how I can get down to 10% BF. LAstly, I have never used gear, if you thik it would be appropriate, let me know what kind and dosages, if you think it would be beneficial. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help needed with technique and BF% (pics included)-img_1278.jpg   Help needed with technique and BF% (pics included)-img_1279.jpg   Help needed with technique and BF% (pics included)-img_1280.jpg   Help needed with technique and BF% (pics included)-img_1281.jpg   Help needed with technique and BF% (pics included)-img_1284.jpg  

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Your BF is atleast 17% possibly higher, and your positive that your weight is 175? Not busting balls man, just looks like it might be alittle higher. STAY OFF THE JUICE, i dont care what anyone says its wayyy to early in the game. For diet i would suggest high protien low carb. Keep your reps high (8-10) will most of your work outs, it will help burn off that fat. Make sure you are hitting legs hard, it will help the rest of your body to grow. Good luck to you and stick with it, results come as hard as you work, if you slack there slow, if you bust your ass there is no reason why you cant drop 5+ pounds a week.

Brian

hognose is offline New Member
    Hey bro, first off, DO NOT even think about asking about AAS. You have been working out for 4-5 months, you should give it 4-5 years of consistant weight training and proper diet to see what levels you can hit naturally before you even think about any anabolics. Do yourself a favor and keep up the hard work, it takes time and effort, but the results will come. Also, your BF looks a little higher than what you said, but then again, I'm no expert with BF%.

hognose is offline New Member
    Plus, you're only 20yrs old, eat, eat, eat, train, train, train, and you will grow. Do some more research on this site and learn how to eat right, and the fatloss/lean mass gain will come.

Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    Hey bro, first off, DO NOT even think about asking about AAS. You have been working out for 4-5 months, you should give it 4-5 years of consistant weight training and proper diet to see what levels you can hit naturally before you even think about any anabolics. Do yourself a favor and keep up the hard work, it takes time and effort, but the results will come. Also, your BF looks a little higher than what you said, but then again, I'm no expert with BF%.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    if u juice w/ high body fat, u will almost def. get gyno and acne.....estrogen is partial to fat

Question

I had my body fat professionally taken and it was said to be 14%,however there was a possible 3% margin of error. So i guess it could mak sense that it is higher than what I thought. You think its as high as 17% though? One of goals is really to see my abs, at what BF% can I expect to see them. Secondly, I weighed myself on 2 different scales, and both say 175lbs. Do you think if I cut 15lbs of fat, I would be close to my goal? Also, everyone say "eat eat eat", what exactly should I eat? I am somewhat confused.Thanks for the help thus far.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    You really never told us what you really wanted to look like, alotta mass, cut and smaller etc. But if you want to Just see your abs and trim down then eat alot of healyther foods, no BK or taco bell. Stick with salads, white rics, baked chicken breast etc. 15lbs of fat is a good amount to lose on a 175 frame, from there i would hope you will want to start adding some lean mass.

Brian

i want to trim down, and from there build up the muscle. If that makes sense, a lot of mass i guess, but low bodyfat

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup.stay off aas for awhile. Abs will usually show around 10-12%.

Habib_05 is offline Banned
    good to see your interested in this field. I say you need a lot of work done b4 u even try steriods . Instead of telling you all the things you really need to work on I will some it all up by saying go and buy yourself this book " ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER - The new encyclopedia of MODERN BODYBUILDING" its about $30 (aus) and you will get all your questions answered, suck as; technique, diet, training programs - you name it its got it.

good luck bro and keep it up!!!!!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jport1540
    I had my body fat professionally taken and it was said to be 14%,however there was a possible 3% margin of error. So i guess it could mak sense that it is higher than what I thought. You think its as high as 17% though? One of goals is really to see my abs, at what BF% can I expect to see them. Secondly, I weighed myself on 2 different scales, and both say 175lbs. Do you think if I cut 15lbs of fat, I would be close to my goal? Also, everyone say "eat eat eat", what exactly should I eat? I am somewhat confused.Thanks for the help thus far.
    14% my ass !!! You bf is at least 17 to 20% bro. You do not need to lose weight to look way better than you do now, you need to gain muscle and lose fat, muscle weighs more than fat so concievably you will put on more weight but actually start to look better. The key is diet and cardio. Read this thread on the kind of diet you will need UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

With cardio, all you need to do is walk on a treadmill with your heart rate at no more than about 115 beats per minute for an hour four times a week. Do irt first thing in the morning on a totally empty stomach. You will also need to do weights to get a better body composition, but if you do all this properly I think you will be amazed what you can achieve in three months. But you need to really want this man, hit it hard !!!!

Cool

Yeah, I'm doin weights 4 times a week intensley. Providing I keep my diet in check and my cardio 4 times a week, what kind of results would you guess I would see after moth 1? month 2? and then month 3? I just want an idea so I know where to tweak my routine and all that. Make sure I am on track. Thanks for the suggestions so far, I have allready begun to incorporate them into my routine.

Thread Information