Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Body

Keep It Coming is offline New Member

My New Body

What do you guys think?

Here's where I'm at so far:

6', 183 lbs, 29 yrs old.

Just started HGH a couple days ago, have been on test, deca , and oxandralone for a month on this cycle. Workout 6-8 times a week.

Happy with progress so far, have put on about 25 lbs in past 4-6 months.

I think my chest is going a little slower than I'd like, although I am pushing it and it is definitely getting bigger, (hard to see in pics though.)

Usually get most compliments on my legs, they are pretty big relative to the rest of me... and I now have an ass.

I've been eating as much as I can, feel really fat lately though... hate it! I guess it comes with the territory. I think the GH will cut my body fat, will take a while.

Thanks for any input!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My New Body-ryan-new-body-back.jpg   My New Body-ryan-new-body-chest.jpg   My New Body-ryan-new-body-full.jpg   My New Body-ryan-new-body-legs.jpg  
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-13-2005 at 12:23 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You have a good base. You should've started the GH a couple months before the cycle to take advantage of the effects. Oh well. Other than that, you are pretty proportional and you seem dedicated. Good work.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    nice quads, looks like you've been working hard. keep hamering that chest, try dumbell presses if you don't incorporate them already. also, calves, hammer calves, it suks, but you got to do it... good luck

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You have a good base. You should've started the GH a couple months before the cycle to take advantage of the effects. Oh well. Other than that, you are pretty proportional and you seem dedicated. Good work.
    Thanks! I started GH as soon as I got it... I had been wanting it for quite a while, was kind of hard to get my hands on some. (well, didn't have 3 grand sitting around for it)

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    nice quads, looks like you've been working hard. keep hamering that chest, try dumbell presses if you don't incorporate them already. also, calves, hammer calves, it suks, but you got to do it... good luck
    yeah, calves are tough... I've really upped my weight on them recently, they are getting bigger faster although I have quite a ways to go.

I'll try adding the dumbell presses, thanks for the advice!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have u been training. to be honest i dont think u are anywere close enough to start cycling.

im not trying to put u down by that comment but i just think u could have built up alot more natty. also 6-8 times a week is overtraining u must have a shit load of free time.

timtim is offline Member
    how long have u been training. to be honest i dont think u are anywere close enough to start cycling.
    i agree. this is not a flame but you are nowhere near ready for hgh, nor do you need it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    4 years ago I weighed 129 lbs, I was SKINNY! I've slowly gained weight in the past several years and have been working out the past 2 years, really hard in the past 6 months.

Why does one have to be huge to start a cycle? It has helped me get to where I am (+ lots of hard work and sweat) and will hopefully propel me into being as big as some of the guys I look up to.

im not trying to put u down by that comment but i just think u could have built up alot more natty. also 6-8 times a week is overtraining u must have a shit load of free time.
    LOL, I wish I had a lot of free time! I workout on my lunch and sometimes go after work to finish a routine or do abs or fit something else in that I missed. I work close to my gym so it's not a big deal to pop over for a workout.
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-13-2005 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    i agree. this is not a flame but you are nowhere near ready for hgh, nor do you need it right now.
    Thats ok, no offense taken...
    I do know a couple people who are smaller than me that take it, (I think everyone in LA is on it!) If I was a huge bodybuilder I would think that's when I wouldn't need it... I want to make my currently 'small' body get bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep It Coming
    4 years ago I weighed 129 lbs, I was SKINNY! I've slowly gained weight in the past several years and have been working out the past 2 years, really hard in the past 6 months.

Why does one have to be huge to start a cycle? It has helped me get to where I am (+ lots of hard work and sweat) and will hopefully propel me into being as big as some of the guys I look up to.
    u dont have to be huge to start cycling but there's no point to use a serious drug when u can gain alot more natty by learning everything about diet and training. but 50+ pounds in 4 years is alot if thats true, so props for that.

If you are looking at building mass, you may want to up your GH to 6-8iu/day if you can stand the sides. Be sure to slowly work up to this dosage, not overnight. Props on the weight gain, 50lbs is not an easy task.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    damm bro..when I first saw your face I thought Charles Manson got released from prison...lol....

Joking bro...you look good!

~Pinnacle~

If you are looking at building mass, you may want to up your GH to 6-8iu/day if you can stand the sides. Be sure to slowly work up to this dosage, not overnight. Props on the weight gain, 50lbs is not an easy task.
    Thank you! If I average what I've done this week, it works out to half a bottle a day which is 9iu's... no side effects except a slight tingling in my elbows, totally not a big deal. I didn't work up to it, just started taking it. I'm really guessing price is the big reason people don't take higher doses, I guess I'm lucky, mine was free. (my friends rock).

I was laughing about this thread at the gym today with a friend of mine, you guys definitely won't let me get a big head! I really pushed myself on my chest workout today, thanks for the motivation!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    damm bro..when I first saw your face I thought Charles Manson got released from prison...lol....

Joking bro...you look good!

~Pinnacle~
    Shit, when I'm done, Charles Manson will scream like a girl and run the other direction! (well, as long as I don't open my mouth) lol.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    frankly...i agree

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

highlighted in bold is the reason why you shouldn't be on gear.

No one says you have to be 'huge' prior to starting a cycle.

Granted, 'huge' is relative to the individual.

Still, to make the most of a cycle... To retain the majority of your gains, you need to've been training consistently for an extended period of time...and growing over an extended period of time. Knowing how to grow minus gear is the key to keeping muscle post-cycle.

It, quite frankly, isn't cost-effective to spend cash on gear (and the pre-requisite increase in supps and food) to lose everything post-cycle...and then have to repeat the process multiple times until you realise you need to take a break from it to develop a personal relationship with you body (i.e. to 'learn' your body)

You've gained 25 lbs naturally in the last 4-6 months. This is what normally happens are a beginner. As an intermediate...the next 25 lbs are harder to come by but, by the same extension, are more visually impactful.

You didn't allow your body the time to reach intermediacy.

Skipping stages is a no-no...

And you'll find that out soon enough

He just posted in the HGH,IGF forum he's running 18 iu's of HGH.He started this last week..lol...He claims we(ppl on AR) don't have the cash to afford running the proper dose..LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scroll down to his post.........

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=197510

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    He just posted in the HGH,IGF forum he's running 18 iu's of HGH.He started this last week..lol...He claims we(ppl on AR) don't have the cash to afford running the proper dose..LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    That is not what I said, I said that I have read a lot of posts of people complaining how expensive it is... it is very expensive, I agree. I suggested that some people have said that price is a reason that they go with the smaller doses, so they can stretch out the cycle for a longer time. Obviously, side effects are another reason.

I never said EVERYBODY, nor meant to imply it.

Proper dose is relative to the individual. As stated in other posts, I have friends who are on much higher doses than what most people here say they are on.

I did start last week with HGH, (on top of test and oxandralone which I have been taking for previous month) as I said in my original post on the top of this thread, for 5 days I simply took one vial of serostim, and after speaking with the person that gave it to me decided now to take one every other day. That is not for everybody.

What is so wrong with what I said that you have to flame me?

Why are you so negative?
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-14-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    highlighted in bold is the reason why you shouldn't be on gear.

No one says you have to be 'huge' prior to starting a cycle.

Granted, 'huge' is relative to the individual.

Still, to make the most of a cycle... To retain the majority of your gains, you need to've been training consistently for an extended period of time...and growing over an extended period of time. Knowing how to grow minus gear is the key to keeping muscle post-cycle.

It, quite frankly, isn't cost-effective to spend cash on gear (and the pre-requisite increase in supps and food) to lose everything post-cycle...and then have to repeat the process multiple times until you realise you need to take a break from it to develop a personal relationship with you body (i.e. to 'learn' your body)

You've gained 25 lbs naturally in the last 4-6 months. This is what normally happens are a beginner. As an intermediate...the next 25 lbs are harder to come by but, by the same extension, are more visually impactful.

You didn't allow your body the time to reach intermediacy.

Skipping stages is a no-no...

And you'll find that out soon enough
    I appreciate the detailed answer.

I hear what you are saying, but really, I do have a lot of history with my body and working out that would just take too long to talk about in here.
    The weight I gained was from 2 previous cycles of test and deca . My body has low test, I get that from the dr. (remember my lowest weight was 129 in Sept '01- that's what I have worked up from)

I'm diligent about going to the gym and pushing myself, and have a doctor who is informed about steroids and knows about them. I also get advice from personal trainers regarding my workouts.

I didn't want to get into this kind of debate, was looking for some encouragement and advice regarding my body. I do know my body, I used to be a gymnast, was always very athletic.

It's all good info though, thank you for your input.
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-14-2005 at 12:50 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude lives in West Hollywood...enough said.....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I would have to agree with Nark.
    6-8 time's a week is way too often to be working out. If you had been training seriously for long enough you would alredy know this.
    And 6 months of 'serious' training and you are already on your second cycle?
    Ok so you may be on HRT, but if you have always relied on high doses of gear to gain any size you will not be able to sustain it when you drop down to your base line dose.

Good luck.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    BAH!!!

it must be gettin close to spring break.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I would have to agree with Nark.
    6-8 time's a week is way too often to be working out. If you had been training seriously for long enough you would alredy know this.
    And 6 months of 'serious' training and you are already on your second cycle?
    Ok so you may be on HRT, but if you have always relied on high doses of gear to gain any size you will not be able to sustain it when you drop down to your base line dose.

Good luck.
    I workout on my lunch break, the gym is much less crowded during that time and I am able to get in a lot more in a shorter time... I cycle through my routine- sometimes coming in after work to either do a body part I didn't have time to do or get caught up on abs or cardio. It's not like I'm at the gym 2 hrs X 8 times a week.

My weight stayed the same when I was off my cycle last time... gained about 5 lbs of fat and I would say maybe lost 5lbs of muscle. Worked out extra hard to make up for not being on anything.

Thanks for the input! (You guys are worse than my parents! Sheesh! )
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-14-2005 at 08:47 AM.

My weight stayed the same when I was off my cycle last time... gained about 5 lbs of fat and I would say maybe lost 5lbs of muscle. Worked out extra hard to make up for not being on anything.
    I think your problem might be in the area of diet, not training. Apparently you think working out harder will make up for lost gains. This might be true, but without proper diet you will just keep spinning your wheels.

I think your problem might be in the area of diet, not training. Apparently you think working out harder will make up for lost gains. This might be true, but without proper diet you will just keep spinning your wheels.
    I went on vacation for a week during that time, my diet took a vacation as well... I wasn't terrible, just ate stuff I normally wouldn't eat at home. My diet is pretty good here.

Unoid is offline Member
    I heard a camel broke its back in this thread?

ward065 is offline Member
    i really don't think you need a cycle at all, MUCH less GH. Honestly, i think you can gain a LOT more naturally.......diet is crucial. Remember, if your diet is messed up on gear, you will be wasting your money and you will only mess up your hormones.

at this point you should be getting your GH from sleep, not injections...

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    I heard a camel broke its back in this thread?
    Yeah, it was post 18 and 19. It's ok Nark, we shall fix things, we have the technology.

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    I completely agree with Nark and Prime.....also 9iu's a day? Seems like over-kill imo, considering your weight and goals, but what do I know.....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    how about slamming 4-5k cals a day. train 4 days a week MAX. repost pics in 3 months. youll see a huge difference w/o gear or gh.

Quote Originally Posted by gettankd
    I completely agree with Nark and Prime.....also 9iu's a day? Seems like over-kill imo, considering your weight and goals, but what do I know.....
    I'm just living by my motto: "Only too much is ever enough".

seriously, I know it seems like overkill... but I'm gonna try it for awhile and see what happens.
    Last edited by Keep It Coming; 10-14-2005 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    how about slamming 4-5k cals a day. train 4 days a week MAX. repost pics in 3 months. youll see a huge difference w/o gear or gh.
    I'm up to over 3K cals a day, and will definitely post pics in 3 months... Hopefully I'll get a better response then!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Nice Package

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    I'm up to over 3K cals a day, and will definitely post pics in 3 months... Hopefully I'll get a better response then!
    what the F**K???!!!!

3000 cals and id be freakin starving on or off cycle, to me a cheat day is going down to my happy place of 4000 cals

double those calories if you are serious about gaining(it will suck and cost you alot of your free time, but it will also tell you whether or not you have the mental fortitude to be huge)

and as others have said, cut the training WAY down....i do 3 days a week for an hour when im in training(you need breaks, i take at least a month off after a training cycle)

basically
    -eat eat eat even if ur not hungry and need a few glasses of water to choke it down
    -train in moderation, you dont grow in the gym
    -cut down the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    what the F**K???!!!!

3000 cals and id be freakin starving on or off cycle, to me a cheat day is going down to my happy place of 4000 cals

double those calories if you are serious about gaining(it will suck and cost you alot of your free time, but it will also tell you whether or not you have the mental fortitude to be huge)

and as others have said, cut the training WAY down....i do 3 days a week for an hour when im in training(you need breaks, i take at least a month off after a training cycle)

basically
    -eat eat eat even if ur not hungry and need a few glasses of water to choke it down
    -train in moderation, you dont grow in the gym
    -cut down the drugs
    What is a good way to get more calories? I already get my 3000 from shakes, any food advice?

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I workout on my lunch break, the gym is much less crowded during that time and I am able to get in a lot more in a shorter time... I cycle through my routine- sometimes coming in after work to either do a body part I didn't have time to do or get caught up on abs or cardio. It's not like I'm at the gym 2 hrs X 8 times a week.

Thanks for the input! (You guys are worse than my parents! Sheesh! )
    I just want to know why if you can work out extra hard when your not on gear,why wouldnt you do it while being on gear makes more sense to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information