muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member

me before sust 250 cycle

this is me at 6 1 190 ish dunno about the body fat 19 years old
    please dont flame i know i couldve gotten larger naturally before starting gear but i cant take back what ive allready done .

will get other pics up soon and will have new ones after cycle and pct
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me before sust 250 cycle-blah-yea.jpg  

leg shots before cycle also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me before sust 250 cycle-parkerleg.jpg   me before sust 250 cycle-f7fcre2.jpg  

also if it helps i was a whopping 230 lbs 2 years ago then got down to 155 and i think i lost alot of muscle dropping weight so fast and when i started lifting i was 155 less than a year ago all i took was creatine , weight gainer also any tips on bulking the arms i have very long arms longer than most of my lifting partners legs haha

also the firstpicture is probably 6months after the 2nd at 165-170 2nd picture is the puny 150 lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me before sust 250 cycle-yea-natty-sucks.jpg   me before sust 250 cycle-191c.jpg  

also wondering if anyone can give me heads up on my body type im pretty sure im a ecto but what bothers me is that around 15 - 16 i gained so much weight so fast that i have bad stretch marks on my biceps and lower back and my habits didnt really change that much and now i eat whatever i want and still have to drink weight gainer with the food to gain or keep weight on

im thinking it may have been a thyroid problem that i should have had checked out

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    not much to comment on, not a flame but lack of pics and u dont have much of a base. all i can say is eat like crazy to gain that weight and train hard. whats ur diet look like now?...thats a nasty avatar, thing has to be juiced up...

FROST is offline Associate Member
    You have come along way from 150 man, quads look good too. I dont know if i would have juiced yet, no lookin back now man so just get huge! Diet is going to make or break you on this cycle. Try and get atleast 350 grams of protien a day, carbs should be really high too. Some might say that protien intake is alittle high, but i've seen guys eat 450+.

How long you been fighting?

Brian

my diet is pretty good the only problem i have is finding a way to get all those carbs in any suggestions protein intake is probably around 300 - 350

frost ive been fighting for around 3 years now

also lucabratzi i agree with you i need more pictures but i will try to take more this week the main reason i decided to go ahead with the sust was because after i got to around 190 i wasnt really getting anywhere and i got greedy haha but my weight is up to around 206 rite now 5th week of 12

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    i've been trying to tell your ass to eat alot but nooooooo dont listen to CJ!

lol i eat every 2 hours man its just what i eat haha i need MORE carbs

but here are some stats if they help

before cycle bench - 245 squat - 315 curl- ez bar 35 nickle for x8 never maxed out 205 behind the head shoulder press shrug 4 45s each side with straps for 15 close grip bench 205 5 skull crushers 45 each side ez bar 6 reps

4 weeks into cycle bench - 265 curl- ez bar 45 each side for 4 - 5 close grip bench freeweight 225 5 reps squat 405 for 1 all the way down shoulder press behind the head smith machine 225 for 2

ill try to get more stats and keep updated

one more question guys ive had this problem for a while now whenever i try to eat every say 2 to 3 hours i will feel so full after eating sometimes that i vomit it doesnt happen that often but its only when i have to nut up and force myself to eat like today i ate when i woke up and again 2 and a half hours later and the 2nd meal i ate maybe a half lb of chicken pie and brocolli and was walking down the stairs and sure enough it came back up?

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I know when i start eating like a horse again i have to slowly work my way up there, you have to stretch your stomic by gradually by eating more each day.

Brian

Thread Information