Thread: me on d-bol

giangrosso is offline Banned

me on d-bol

this is me almost on my peak on dbol , im 19 years old!! what you think!! i think i need more work on my chest. excuse me laughing on the picture!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me on d-bol-picture-100.jpg  

LiLSaVaGe is offline Junior Member
    My honest opinion, you coulda done that natural w/ some food and intense training.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    coulda done it without....
    I think 19 is too young.
    but I bet the ladies love the added mass.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLSaVaGe
    My honest opinion, you coulda done that natural w/ some food and intense training.
    I agree.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLSaVaGe
    yup i'm 19 as well man and natural and i just eat a shit ton of food grow..i'm thinkin you shoulda tried that approach first, but have you got any before pics..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You've got a decent start there for 19, but I don't agree with what you're doing AAS-wise.

heres some more pictures of me!! recently without the d_bol i will post pictures next when i go on my next cycle to show you my progress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me on d-bol-picture-73.jpg   me on d-bol-picture-66.jpg   me on d-bol-picture-79.jpg  

so is that prior to the d-bol cycle?????

yea its prior

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Well, if you ask me, I don't see the difference between the prior or the after dbol cycle? Are you eating sugar dbol?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should not be usin roids imo,you should concentrate on gettin yourself a decent base to work with 1st.not a flame.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Well, if you ask me, I don't see the difference between the prior or the after dbol cycle? Are you eating sugar dbol?

hahaa SUGAR... but yea im not seein that big a differance either..

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    something is wrong with your dbol , my pump on creatine is bigger then that!!! sorry no to flame but you are not ready for gear!!!

theres alot of difference actually if you look at my first photo without dbol and look at the one withthere is quite alot of difference!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me on d-bol-picture-66.jpg   me on d-bol-picture-100.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by giangrosso
    theres alot of difference actually if you look at my first photo without dbol and look at the one withthere is quite alot of difference!!
    well i dont know if this is true or not but if it was d-bol only prepare to look like you originally did cause from what i understand is you lose what you gained after d-bol only and i dont suppose you ran pct did you?????

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao. I see so many threads like this. If you dont eat you wont grow, its that simple. Check out the diet forums and educational threads. Learn some more about roids before doing any more dianobol unless you want to get your self i nice pair of bitch titties.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I see you are more flexed in the second picture but I do not see a lot of muscle gain, not worth the expense or harm you could do to your still growing body.

I think this is what I see when I look at the different between you before and "on" dbol . Looks the same to me.

The guys here are not flaming they just think that it is not a good idea to start steroids so young and when your genetic potencial is not met, don't take the shortcut way out.

Oldman

B4 dbol (and then) "on" dbol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me on d-bol-picture%2520100.jpg   me on d-bol-dbol.gif  

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    yup you definitely could of done that naturally... IMO you really do not look any different (before pic is relaxed... dbol pic is flexed)... the most likely scenario is when you stop your dbol cycle you will just end up back at square one... my advice to you is to not look for the quick fix right now... get your diet right, train hard and consistently, get proper rest and you will grow...at your age your gh and test levels are such to get quality gains... build the foundation first and any future cycle that you do will be more rewarding and your gains will be more productive.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    when RJstrong talks he just keeps on talking and talking and talking hahaha.. dam server lag.. hahaha

oldman

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    lmao. I see so many threads like this. If you dont eat you wont grow, its that simple. Check out the diet forums and educational threads. Learn some more about roids before doing any more dianobol unless you want to get your self i nice pair of bitch titties.

^^^^^^^^^^

thickmass is offline Member
    this b4-after stuff is an old Jedi mind trick, no?

theres no difference. You just swallowed tylenols methinks.

Wayne3 is offline New Member

No difference guy

I dont see any difference, and even if there was a marginal gain (of which prolly alot is water gain) its not worth the risk of a oral only cycle. It sounds like you just got a bunch of pills and couldnt get the rest of the ingredients to a proper stack, did you even get the doses right ?

Doing a oral only cycle is a marvelously stupid idea, for one thing a crapload of those 17 alpha alkilated substances ie d-bol is removed with first pass through the liver so you usualy need to take a hell of a lot to get a decent serum concentration of testosterone going, but by doing this you are kicking the shit out of your liver. Not only that but strongly androgenic orals like d-bol are very prone to side effects especialy without ONGOING nolvadex during the cycle and PCT after the stack ! Can you honestly say your nipples didnt hurt a bit ?

Advice - get a proper stack together and get 2/3`s of your testo from injectables, also dont do the stack without proper antiestrogen`s and pct !

TMS
    TMS is offline Banned
    I see the diffrence but I still think you could've done that without the dbol . Also, if you were planning on running something I would've ran test instead of dbol.

I won't knock you for starting early because I did as well but at 19 I had been training for 3 years and I was alot bigger. I'm not comparing you to me I'm just stating where I was at in your age.

Good luck.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by giangrosso
    so dbol lowers B/F thats the only difference i can see....

This guy is nuts. Look at the first picture you posted, you look mental or on drugs. You look the same size in all the pictures as well.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    This guy is nuts. Look at the first picture you posted, you look mental or on drugs. You look the same size in all the pictures as well.
    lol........your right dude,

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Ha Ha ha, that really made my day bro!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    This is going nowhere

Thread Information