Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Grudge Keeper's Avatar
    Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Joliet ,IL
    Posts
    210

    contest pics critique please

    just a few pics of me at the 05 midwest ironman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails contest pics critique please-2005-iron-man-005.jpg   contest pics critique please-2005-iron-man-009.jpg   contest pics critique please-2005-iron-man-007.jpg  

  2. #2
    HULKBOY's Avatar
    HULKBOY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    610
    DAYUM...your abb and thigh pic is wicked man. but as far as critiqueing goes i dont know what to do it on you look proportional to me oh and btw what did you weigh in at there...

  3. #3
    Grudge Keeper's Avatar
    Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Joliet ,IL
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    DAYUM...your abb and thigh pic is wicked man. but as far as critiqueing goes i dont know what to do it on you look proportional to me oh and btw what did you weigh in at there...
    thanks I was 189 lbs at the weigh
    in

  4. #4
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    looking great brotha keep up the good work.

  5. #5
    AnabolicAndre's Avatar
    AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pitt/New Jersey/No source
    Posts
    3,604
    wow dude you look awesome, congrats! whad you place?

  6. #6
    LiLSaVaGe's Avatar
    LiLSaVaGe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    55
    looking peeled, nice and grainy bro. What did you place.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    looking diced man. If I had to critique I'd say get the abs bigger(blockier) dont know how much resistance you use in your ab routines but I'd def get them more like big blocks. I think the hams and calves need to come up more, in your back shot it looks like they could be thicker to help match your upper body more. I'm pretty critical and blunt when I critique bro, but you look amazing nonetheless. I think if you come out next season w/ those bigger abs, calves, and hams you'll be even more smoking

  8. #8
    tjschoenborn's Avatar
    tjschoenborn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    32
    You look great! Only thing I can see is seperation in your quads could be better and calf size. I would do my qaud movements feet close together and pointing forward also sissy squats are great for that.

    Best of luck

    TJ Schoenborn

  9. #9
    Grudge Keeper's Avatar
    Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Joliet ,IL
    Posts
    210
    thanks for the comments guys those are actually the areas I planned on focusing on. by the way i was 5th out of twelve.

  10. #10
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    looking diced man. If I had to critique I'd say get the abs bigger(blockier) dont know how much resistance you use in your ab routines but I'd def get them more like big blocks. I think the hams and calves need to come up more, in your back shot it looks like they could be thicker to help match your upper body more. I'm pretty critical and blunt when I critique bro, but you look amazing nonetheless. I think if you come out next season w/ those bigger abs, calves, and hams you'll be even more smoking
    Post a usual ab routine Stacked? For size.

  11. #11
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    Awesome bro. Like SS said, the only thing I see to critique is your hams and calves. Good luck in 06, and let us know when you plan on doing your next comp.

  12. #12
    Grudge Keeper's Avatar
    Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Joliet ,IL
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Awesome bro. Like SS said, the only thing I see to critique is your hams and calves. Good luck in 06, and let us know when you plan on doing your next comp.
    Thanks zapp i plan on doing a few shows starting in may.

  13. #13
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Congrats.. and good luck with your shows in the new year.

    ~Nark

  14. #14
    grimnlock's Avatar
    grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A hut in Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    446
    U LOOK SICK BRO.....
    Abs.... MAN...... beautiful....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •