Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    yeh pro evo.. class game!!

pioneer is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    That workout is garbage. Your 19 and you have tons of test going through your body and by the looks of your picture your genetics are stocky not skinny, At your age i was 180 lbs at 6"5 i am 291 today, and at one point was 315 between 10-12% bodyfat and 350 between 12-14% bodyfat.Now heres the thing.. you didnt hit a nerve i just know bullshit when i hear it. You are young and you cought onto a catch phrase "over training" thats a word people use who have no ****ing clue what they are talking about. They are living in their little world of slow growth and dont understand anything past that. I am not saying over training dosent exist. But i work out 6 somtimes 7 days a week and i am not over training and id bet i know many times more then you do about this subject. So am i wrong? no.. i know how to set up a routine 6-7 days a week where the muscle in question gets plenty of rest before it is hit hard again. will it be used again that week doing somthing else? of course it will but it would get used again if i jerked off or wiped my ass too. Just not to the extent i am working it when i am focusing on that group. As i said before a 6-7 day a week work out IMO is a GREAT way for a begginer or returning muscle head to get into the groove of things and get comfortable with their routine, weight ect.
    I can argue this point all day long.. your routine might get you enough gain to make you happy but i can assure you if you were to do my workout for 6 months you would double in size.
    Tranzit we want to see your pics at 6'5 315 lbs at 10% body fat????
    See BOLD above.

thickmass is offline Member
    I was wondering if tranzit would ever STFU, since this was never his thread anyway.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I think tranzit will one day do some research and will be embarrassed about his comments...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I think tranzit will one day do some research and will be embarrassed about his comments...

*Narkissos holds his tongue*

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is diffrent. But a four day a week workout unless your spending 2 1/2 hours a day not counting cardio OR doing two a day workouts is not going to get the maximum amount of size you have the potential to gain.
    As i said this is my opinion. i have done 3 day a week workouts, 4 day 5 day and so on.. and at the point where i am right now and the point this person who started the thread is at my suggestion is to hit it VERY hard and see some fast results. The biggest thing i find that gets people to become frustraited and stop lifting is lack of results. I am a very result oriented person.
    i agree with this 100%...when i started lifting i weighed about 135 pounds and i got up to 165+ by training naturally and lifting 5 days a week sometimes more

TEXAS is offline Junior Member

my suggestion is to hit it VERY hard and see .

sorry .. not trying to be harsh .. but training hard is the worst thing that any one will ever do to his/her body .

need very good diet, very good supps, and sleep , water, rest, cardio .. ,, and lastly .. i would include SMART training not hard one..

and 4day a week is the smartest training idea that would ever hit any wise head !!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    im not even going to bother replying to this.. i had written up a big ass long response but i know nark is looking for a reason to ban me so i wont give him the excuse. Somone should start a thread asking nark for his cycle experience. If he tells the truth i am sure it would suprise alot of you.
    Last edited by tranzit; 01-23-2006 at 11:39 PM.

thickmass is offline Member
    i had written up a big ass long response but i know nark is looking for a reason to ban me so i wont give him the excuse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20yrs, 6'4 94kg (14.2stone) cycle???-hitler%2520talk%2520to%2520the%2520hand.jpg  

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    What in the name of crap is wrong with bustin ass 5 times a week!!!
    "training hard is the worst thing that any one will ever do to his/her body"

WTF!!!!
    Im gonna go do 3 reps of 95lbs on bench 2day!!! Lets see how far that goes!! Training tears down ur body and then ur body rebuilds itself!!! Training hard is great!!!

"need very good diet, very good supps, and sleep , water, rest, cardio .. ,, and lastly .. i would include SMART training not hard one.."

see bold: not true!!!

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    BTW- i dont think dude got a very straight answer! He just witnessed 1 of the many rediculous arguments that happen on this site everyday!! Less ego, more help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12

WTF!!!!
    Im gonna go do 3 reps of 95lbs on bench 2day!!! Lets see how far that goes!! Training tears down ur body and then ur body rebuilds itself!!! Training hard is great!!!

"need very good diet, very good supps, and sleep , water, rest, cardio .. ,, and lastly .. i would include SMART training not hard one.."

Look at the size of these people aruging. its the entire cast of the Umpa lumpas from charlie and the chocholate factory. And another guy who has never done steroids ... Armed with a bunch of shit they read and a CNS catch phrase or two they are ready to tell you all about their vast experience. Never mind if they are 23.. and have done basicly nothing but Slin LOL..

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

*Narkissos holds his tongue*
    BTW Ive said some things that after I research I am embarrassed about:...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would definately stay away from AAS for now. Too young. Stay natural and use food to help you gain mass. Workout 4/5 times a week IMO.
    Whats your diet like bro?

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS
    sorry .. not trying to be harsh .. but training hard is the worst thing that any one will ever do to his/her body .

need very good diet, very good supps, and sleep , water, rest, cardio .. ,, and lastly .. i would include SMART training not hard one..

and 4day a week is the smartest training idea that would ever hit any wise head !!

DONT TRAIN HARD!
    Train 4 days a week EASY!
    If you break a sweat slap yourself (EASY)...remember Don't stimulate any muscle fibers to the point of exhaustion!
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 01-24-2006 at 04:11 PM.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think every one is different so you have to do what is best for you. now i agree with everyone that it is to earlt for aas and you will definitaly make gains with proper diet and supplements. nwo i have tried training every different way possible so this is what i have found to work the best, and again it is just an opinion, i recently was trying the 4day split,
    mon chest/tri
    tues back/ham
    wed shoulders/tri
    thur quads and calves
    fri day off or just repeat
    Now i tried this for about 5 months and had limited success, so i switched to six days split that goe slike this,
    mon chest
    tues back
    wed shoulders
    thur arms
    fri quads
    sat hams/abs/calves

After trying this for the last few months i have noticed great gains and have not noticed any effects of over training, and belive it to be total BS, i repeat BS. now this is just my opinion so do not flame me to much.

Webb thats the diffrence between you and most bro. You get an idea form a plan and try it for yourself. You dont get an idea read a book.. then claim to be the Yoda of steroids and training. Glad to hear your workouts are doing well on the six day run.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    DONT TRAIN HARD!
    Train 4 days a week EASY!
    If you break a sweat slap yourself (EASY)...remember Don't stimulate any muscle fibers to the point of exhaustion!

Hahah HM. You got the right idea!

im not even going to bother replying to this.. i had written up a big ass long response but i know nark is looking for a reason to ban me so i wont give him the excuse. Somone should start a thread asking nark for his cycle experience. If he tells the truth i am sure it would suprise alot of you.

I'm not sure what you're getting at thurr

I don't lie

And if i wanted to ban you.. you'd be already banned

~Narkissos

Never mind if they are 23.. and have done basicly nothing but Slin LOL..
    Obviously this was directed at me.. as i'm 23.. and prefer slin over AAS.

I don't understand dear Tranzit.. why you insist on being a general Pisshead on every thread you post on.

What compounds have i used?

Irrelevant.. but since you insist:

test-e [once]; sustenon [once]; polysteron (once: in sustenon cycle); d-bol (twice); winstrol (once: low-dosed); methyl-oreton (oreton: methyltestosterone ) [once: low-dosed]; m-1-t (once: garbage) ;clen (tab and liquid) (twice); t-3 (cynomel and cytomel ) (thrice) ; proviron (innumerably); clomid; nolvadex ; humilin-R (innumerably).

I've used said compounds in brief cutting cycles.

Have i ever run a 'mass cycle' as is popular on the boards?

No..

Are the majority of my gains unassisted?

Yes!

Do i give advice on said cycles?

No.. erring on rarely...

What do i advise on?

Training...

How long have i been training?

Just over 8 years... This year will be my 9th.

How long have i been competing.. successfully at that?

This year will be my 7th year.

Does that add or subtract from my ability to advise?

huh?

Umpa lumpa my ass.

~Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Obviously this was directed at me.. as i'm 23.. and prefer slin over AAS.

I don't understand dear Tranzit.. why you insist on being a general Pisshead on every thread you post on. "piss head.. hmmm just becouse you dont agree with what i have to say "lack or experience for one"

What compounds have i used?

Irrelevant.. but since you insist:

test-e [once]; sustenon [once]; polysteron (once: in sustenon cycle); d-bol (twice); winstrol (once: low-dosed); methyl-oreton (oreton: methyltestosterone ) [once: low-dosed]; m-1-t (once: garbage) ;clen (tab and liquid) (twice); t-3 (cynomel and cytomel ) (thrice) ; proviron (innumerably); clomid; nolvadex ; humilin-R (innumerably). "Sounds like one good cycle.. "

I've used said compounds in brief cutting cycles.

Have i ever run a 'mass cycle' as is popular on the boards?

No..

Are the majority of my gains unassisted?

Yes!

Do i give advice on said cycles?

No.. erring on rarely...

What do i advise on?

Training...

How long have i been training?

Just over 8 years... This year will be my 9th. So im sure you learned alot about training at 14 as those are the peak years for real muscle growth.. er wait.. your still not at the age for peak muscle growth.. could be why most pro bb's are late 30's early 40s???

How long have i been competing.. successfully at that? "I looked at your competing record you posted your from a smaller place MUCH less competition then the states or Europe for that matter. And i didnt see anything higher then second place as a matter of fact your last was a third place and your using aas.

This year will be my 7th year.

Does that add or subtract from my ability to advise?

huh?

Umpa lumpa my ass.

~Narkissos

My problem with you is for one you are very well book read that is for sure. But research from books is a VERY small part of the picture. And as i have said before most tests were done in countrys that are not exactly pro AAS one of them being the US. Everything they say is very much a scare tactic. Do you realize i have almost 10 years on you? So mabey i know a little somthing you dont? But when you try to bash somthing that i have been using with a GREAT deal of success as i explain it so somone with an identical body type as i had when i started. I think thats rediculas. You have a very as a matter of fact air about you and think you have all the answers. The fact is you are in good shape but you are really a smaller person so your workout and cycle experience isnt really relevent with somone who has a totaly diffrent body type then you do. The larger guys that are on this board know exactly what i am talking about. I have had Mods as well as Vets write me in reguards to your nick picking of my advice. They are of the same thought as i am. You are very educated and there is nothing wrong with that. But Body building is not an exact science and if you know as much as i think you know about A&P you cannot argue that diffrent body types most of the time require diffrent things to stimulate growth. And as far as what you said about id be banned already if thats what you wanted.. thats fine man if you want to ban me go for it. I give advice from experience and i really belive this place needs alot more of that and alot less book study.

TEXAS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12

WTF!!!!

@ least I joined 3 of the world champs on their training and when they bulkup they go smart .. not hard ..

some times they spend less than an hour @ the gym ( for bulking) and if they prepair for a championship .. they switch thungs and stay longer..

what a shame if a ( true) bodybuilder would refer to AAS in every post.. without refering to his body's ability to grow naturally with food ,supps and smart training ..

I myself like oldschool bodybuilding .. not those ( coleman) size !!

and I guess if any one is seeking a monoster size .. he/she would talk about AAS day and night since that person is trying to go far a way ( over ) the looking that naturally his/ her body alredy has..

for bodybuilding sake... I would never count chimestry over natural sources of being in shape .. for me .. I'm happy with the body that I have.. since my chest is 42" relaxed and my waist is 28" .. so I do not have to mention that when I enter a room .. people around me feel that I'm a desirable person ..

not a monoster has AAS all around his body..because he can't get it naturally .. oh my baby monoster!!

billybob13 is offline Banned
    seems a lot of people have put in there input but to say the least get your diet, training, and supplements in line for at least 3 to 4 years and then you might consider taking steroids only then.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Hey tranzit, did you know that when you rest you grow, not when you lift. You have failed to mention this at all in your post. If your working out 7 days a week with weights each day, I can safely say you dont go til failure or full exhaustion on your body parts, unless you are doing one body part a day, which even then you should have at least one day off. My point is, If you like wasting aii your time in the gym training stupid instead of training hard and smart for hypertrophy, than thats your problem. You have a really bad attitude and I think you need to check it. Also dont forget that if you workout for longer than 80 min your testosterone levels start dropping. This is just my opinion, take it as you will.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgas7
    yeh pro evo.. class game!!
    lol. mint innit. pro evo 5, never off it man

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    through my diet and hard training from the start of this post to now i have came from 198 pounds to 220 pounds.. thats for advise etc..

muscleboy63 is offline New Member
    Got a new pic at you new weight?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont understand how tranzit is bigger than me.. oh well..

The more you train the more you've got to eat. I'm in the gym at least 5 days a week with about 60-90 minutes of intensity during each session.

A 3 day split is simply a joke to me. I simply love being in the gym and goin sav.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Have the people who work out 4 days a week post a picture of themselfs for you. 4 days a week is a Maint routine.. unless your one of those fags that reads mens health magazine and belives that bullshit.
    #1 if your on steroids you are recovering faster,
    #2 your not working the same muscle every day so how many days in between workouts do you need off for that muscle group exactly? more then 6 days.. man thats alot of time off.. sounds like bullshit to me.. but hey i have just been doing this for years what the **** do i know.
    #3 If you wanna work out 3-4 days a week fine.. but you will NOT reach your goals as fast and THAT i can garuntee.

How about you show him your 4 day a week workout. lets see how you work all of those muscles well enough to grow without spending 4 hours in the gym a day? i am quite interested in this workout.
    I lift weights 3 days a week. In 8 months, i gained 16 pounds of MUSCLE. not water nor fat weight. In this time my squat went from 335 for reps to 400 for reps. upperbody core lifts like bench and others went up accordingly. And i already had 6 plates on the barbell i eat absurd amounts of protein. somthing to be considered is importance of food and rest vs time in the gym (which is not where you grow).

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    not to repost but, you are not ready for juice....do your research and train!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information