Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    domin210 is offline New Member
    ummm.....how dare u post a pic of bones..EAT..eat...eat..lift heavy and eat...then post something worth lookin at...

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    Get some Test. No really, nice job and just never quit. Eveyone has started at some point just like you. Keep workin hard.

Svullo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    Get some Test. No really, nice job and just never quit. Eveyone has started at some point just like you. Keep workin hard.
    yeah that's right everyone needs to start a some point! and my point is very skinny, but I wanne do something about it and that's always something!

thank's

Svullo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff5931
    nice, you wont regret it man trust me. Its gonna open your eyes to alot about weight training and eating right. You cant listen to half the guys here for advice on how to get big. Just because they are big themselves, dosent mean anything, because most are not ectomorphs like you and I.
    Make sure to let them know that I refered you because I actually just got kicked off the forms because my bro got on my laptop and said some things to people which got me banned. lol. Ive been trying to explain the situation to them to let me back on the fourms, but if you put in a good word it should help me out a little, so if u could. Thanks man!
    -Jeff
    yes I really hope so! I live in sweden so I have to wait a couple of days more to get the books but when they come I will read them and make a plan!
    yes i can see what i can do for you man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information