ptbyjason Guest

Member's Pictures Board Rules

I have stated this at one time before, but I want to make sure everyone can see this that way there are no excuses.

Anabolic Review was created for the purpose of educating people so that they would not hurt themselves if they did decide to use steroids . The Member's Pictures Board was designed to show everyone the gains they have made with the advice that is shared on this board. We have been lucky enough to have some female members join our board over the last couple of months that are in great shape. I am glad to see the female population grow, but it seems to be causing a slight problem. I don't want to see this board turn into males and females making comments about wanting to hook up with the other in all the threads. That's not what this site is for. If you want to discuss that, then send it in a PM. If they look great, tell them they look great, but I don't want it to go past that. I am going to be editing some of the old pic threads over the next day or so in order for everyone to start fresh. If anyone has a problem with what I am stating, you can PM me. I am willing to discuss this situation as well as anything else about this board that you would like to talk about.

Thank you,

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I refer you to the second line in my signature....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do it up style?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Good call Jason.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    I back you Jason one hundred percent on this one.

Any female in need of male gratification for their efforts rather than posting on the female member boards can you do it via PM if you are wanting something other than constructive feedback i.e flirting!

It appears that any female pictures which are posted are turning into full discussion and male/female chat! If you are wanting support or feedback for your efforts post a picture and once people have commented on your physique thats enough it shouldnt be an open flirt board!
    Ms Figure

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I guess I don't have to bump this since it is stickied

I agree on all counts and these guidleines apply to all members...male and female. I, for one, invite any member to post their pics. If you have worked hard and are proud of your accomplishments...put em up. If you want constructive criticism and or support...put em up. Even if you want your fellow members to be able to put a face (or body) to a name, that's cool as well. But IMO there is no need to make several comments in the open forum about the same pic. Say what you have to say "You look great...keep up the great work" or in the case of my pics "Work on your diet chubby " and leave it at that. If you think that person is attractive, by all means send a PM or email. Just my .02.

Pete

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete you are great you always know how to say just the right thing without it coming out wrong i should delete my thread because Pete has said it all!!!!!
    Ms Figure

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Ms Figure

Any female in need of male gratification for their efforts rather than posting on the female member boards can you do it via PM if you are wanting something other than constructive feedback i.e flirting!
    Well said Ms Figure

You too, Mr Chubby

(that was a joke btw)
    What happens here, stays here

ptbyjason Guest
    Thanks for backing me up guys and gals. Just to clarify. I agree on all points, but I want to make one thing perfectly clear. I will not tolerate guys harrassing the female members by PM (the other way around as well) asking for pictures. If I hear that a female is being harrassed by a male by PM, you will be banned.

CYCLEON Guest
    BTW - for friendly "chat" off the topic, go to the General discussion forum, thats what its there for

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good call CYC....that's where I get my freak on.

The original jason Guest
    well said to be honest I dont even want to post on them posts cos they make me pretty sick I have never seen a more desperate bunch of guys in my life, and I really wont be part of the crowd so I think anyone who does it should be instantly banned after this thread is done maybe im harsh but it really repulses me like flies on shit no offense cos the girls are lookin good.

peace
    Jason

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The original jason
    well said to be honest I dont even want to post on them posts cos they make me pretty sick I have never seen a more desperate bunch of guys in my life, and I really wont be part of the crowd so I think anyone who does it should be instantly banned after this thread is done maybe im harsh but it really repulses me like flies on shit no offense cos the girls are lookin good.

peace
    Jason
    not harsh, just to the point.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    And we wonder why a lot of women dont post their picture here Who wants to be harrased just for posting a picture to show thier progress

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    or even to ask for a honest critique looking for criticism and just gettin alot of cat calls in return..... kinda strays away from why were all here.

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    I am with you Jason, this is not a meat house

Ironweb is offline Member

Ditto

Nicely done. I come here to learn and share my passion with others that have the same passion as me. When I am in the gym and training I do not chat. Right on PT I am with ya all the way bro

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    BACK OF SK!

JASON IS MINE...LOL

ACTUALLY NO THANX I AM NOT GAY!!!!!!

musclemagGIRL is offline Female Member

Talking Nice.....

Nice to know that you are around..ptbyjason
    "Come and get some!"

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Nice.....

Originally posted by musclemagGIRL
    Nice to know that you are around..ptbyjason

LOL, thanks....I don't think I could leave even if I wanted to. LOL, jk Nah, I love it here and just want to make sure this board maintains the respect that it always has.

reddog_48 is offline New Member
    i am new to the board and i appreciate the way everyone helps and takes what we do seriously. i agree with what all of you are saying...i come here to learn and get advise...bigkev is my workout partner and i have learned more here (AR) and with kevin that i thought i would...
    just wanted to say thanks for keeping it real

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Thank you...

This is not EXTREME_SINGLES.com. Thank yo for making this point.

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Thanks Jason for editing out distractions!!

Thank you for not letting this turn into a dating service
    heavensdoor

electricdude is offline New Member
    Hi peoples this is my first thread....and Im just here to absorb the info here and am curious about the cycles some people do and which products people use. So consider me a newbie but, just wanted to say hi and looking forward to more threads and am glad I joined....seems like a knowledgable bunch. Peace

Thread Information