stan66 is offline Junior Member

My pics.. all natural...like you couldn't tell!!

Here are most recent pics. I am 6'0 180. Been training for less than 2 years really going at it. Actually, I only have lifted at home so far. Been moving around so much lately(college graduation,blah,blah) that I haven't been to a gym in about 2 1/2 years. I am signing up this week though. Sooner or later the free weights at home just aren't enough. Any criticism is welcome, constructive or otherwise . Main thing I have been working on lately is the diet, it was less than adequate lets say until the last 3 months or so.
    I just realized this may be my first post, I have been reading for months now but not posting. I am probably gonna be in trouble having pics as my first post.HEHE.
    Stan

We'll see if this one works first...

LINKS TO OLD PICS AND NEW PICS OF PROGRESS AT BOTTOM OF THREAD!!! ANY INPUT OR COMMENTS APPRECIATED!!!!
    Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 08:30 PM.

A few more.... Bring on the criticism

Oh yeah, don't dis the hat. I am not thug life or anything but my hair was a rip-roaring mess and getting in my face and shit...
    Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 09:38 AM.

MORE!!

Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 09:38 AM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Your looking good, looks like you got the frame to put on a lot of muscle. And your looking pretty good for working out so little. Go at it hard with your diet in check as you already mentions, u'll be an animal in no time!!!

Thanks!

Thanks Terinox, it is appreciated

teksys is offline Banned

:)

I wish i had a ground like that to start off...! how old are you, Stan?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Looking good Stan, keep working hard and read the board. Make good decisions in your training and diet choices.

Nothing will keep you back brother !

Thanks

Thanks guys.

BTW, teksys, I just turned 23 last month...

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Looking good. Sweet tat!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Very nice you are lean, and if you were to pack on some pounds you would really fill out well. Good luck

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, I am fairly lean right now. Still have the love handles though! That is why I get "scared" to eat enough to bulk up. I used to kinda fat(over 200 w/o any of the muscle I have now) and I really don't want to gain extra fat, but want to get bigger.... it is a dilemma. I have been upping my calorie intake every week, and it is getting there. I need to really get my training and diet down before I even think of doing the first cycle.
    Once again, thanks.

looking great man ... love those tattys

Thanks Little Jonah...

......for the comment. And for the bump. Well, if anyone cares, It is now approx. 3 months after posting those pics and I have gotten to 205 lbs in that time. So officially I am up from 168 on Jan. 1st to 205ish(give or take a couple this week) on the 15th of May. I could not be any happier with the results. I have gone up almost forty lbs. and I have only gone up in fat % by maybe 1-2%. Never had it checked before but I have been able to tell how much I have put on. Officially got it tested at my gym and came out at 12.5% at the present. Not too bad for eating everything in site for 3-4 months!! People have noticed and i have gotten the" Are you on steroids ?" question frequently. I tell them "No way, I don't touch the stuff!!" but I know I mean I don't touch the stuff, YET!! I have a ways to go before I hit the sauce though..... I hope to start dieting down and hitting cardio(haven't done any up to this point, hence the fat gains) while keeping the training heavy/low reps this upcoming week. Will cut the carbs and keep the protein up in hopes of losing some fat and keeping the majority of the muscle I have gained. I hope to get down to >10 % so I can see the muscles a little better!! If I have not gained at least 3/4" to 1" on pretty much every body part i would be surprised, and the only place I am really holding any fat is the midsection(same as before I started bulking, so that will be my biggest battle!!). I will attempt to post some pics of the progress before I diet next week. Not only will it inspire criticism needed to push me but will help me keep track of my own progress..... Sorry for the novel. Later bros, Stan.

PS- Actually looking into the "Cheeseburger Diet" posted by another member in the diet section....may give it a whirl. WHat the hell, if it doesn't cut the fat, I will just keep "bulking"....hehehe.....
    Last edited by stan66; 05-16-2002 at 10:36 PM.

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    Man with those kinda gains there is no need for the juice....your on a F*cking roll and keep it that way is my sugestion! If you want to be a serious bodybuilder then and only then is there a need for a boost thus usage of the AS.....KEEP it real bro KEEP it natural

NEW PICS>>>>>>>>>>>

Like I said need to get rid of the fat now. Can't really see the amount of progress in these all that much, but i can see it so OH WELL.....hehehe.

Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 09:40 AM.

Hopefully all of these are showing up(sometimes they do/sometimes not on my comp?????

Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 09:44 AM.

Wheels!!! I am convinced I have.....

...the calves of a young school girl!!! They will not grow...

Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 09:46 AM.

Last few....

All constructive criticism welcome....don't hold back. I know this board does not flame but let me know what i need to do all of you vet BB'ers.
    Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 09:49 AM.

Damn Netsnapshot.com.....

doesn't do hosting outside of its site anymore.... Got to find out the hard way since none of my pics have been showing... I have re-attached them using photoisland.com....

Find them here if they do not show up...
    BEFORE:http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/build...UNT=5668&KEY=1

AFTER: http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/build...UNT=5668&KEY=4
    Last edited by stan66; 05-18-2002 at 01:13 PM.

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Great gains

Thread Information