THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Arrow please critic me

looking for some help on what i need to work on
    im 19 183 ish right now was 190 for a bit after my cycle i have been trainin since i was 14 15.
    im a very hard gainer ill gain like 5 pounds over a month and if i go drinkin or dont eat for like one night ill lose my weight. i have ran one cycle i know im young and coulda waited but i couldnt put weight on and i decided to go for it. i ran test e and deca 400mg and 400mg a week since i couldnt get test e at 250mg ml. here are some pics of me. i look a lot better when i am at the gym and pumped up. sorry i got no leg shots at the moment but they are good symmetry to my size right now i do lots of squats and have good calve workouts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please critic me-img_0208.jpg   please critic me-kanji-tattoo.jpg   please critic me-img_0142.jpg   please critic me-img_0097.jpg   please critic me-lying-down.jpg  

jeff5931 is offline Banned
    Id say legs are your weakest point. I'd say just gain overall mass. Deadlifts, squats, bar dips, bench press, arm curls, shoulder press, bent over rows, ect. Good luck. -Jeff

a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please critic me-abs.jpg   please critic me-img_0178.jpg  

the wheels
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please critic me-img_0219.jpg   please critic me-img_0221.jpg   please critic me-img_0220.jpg  

i do all those workouts
    im startin a new workout routine i think i saw from one of the mods i think a day on a day off
    i lift heavy right now tryin to teach my muscles new weights
    currently bench like 285 for 2
    squat 305 for 2 to 4 usually
    deadlift 350 ish
    i do tons of free weights and do all the big muscle builder workouts everything u mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    the wheels
    ok, legs are in proportion to the rest of ur body. Id just say like before, just gain overall mass. The "Gaining Mass" book on that site I posted is awesome, and is directed towards hardgainers.

ya i took a look my last problem is i dont have a credit card or money to waste on a maybe im just lookin for critic my way is slowly workin and if i save up enough im either gonna jump on the juice one more time with a deca and test e cycle the same as before and go for 205 with winny at end to cut back 10 pounds and cut up hard but i havent decided to do that yet i have been off for almost 3 months prolly and i just giving my body a break from it i dont feel like i need to do it but i love the way i felt when on and how much i could lift and how easy i could gain haha

but if i ever get really stuck i might look into that book

i do all those workouts
    im startin a new workout routine i think i saw from one of the mods i think a day on a day off
    i lift heavy right now tryin to teach my muscles new weights
    currently bench like 285 for 2
    squat 305 for 2 to 4 usually
    deadlift 350 ish
    i do tons of free weights and do all the big muscle builder workouts everything u mentioned
    sounds/looks like youre doin good. Do you have your diet down? if you weigh around 185, check out my diet sheet (the diet I use)... http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...3&d=1135895968 if you eat like that every day, and work out 3 days a week, 1 hr. woukouts, get enough rest, you will gain weight

I weigh 205, but that gives u a good idea of how a hardgainer should be eating. 6 meals a day at least, splitting up the carbs, protien and fat, 30%, protien, 40-50% carbs, 30% fat. 4,000 calories. U might wanna try 3,800, or maybe 4,000 and track your bodyfat to see how much fat you gain so you can judge if your eating too much or, if your not gaining weight, not eating enough.

For a workout routine, the one I use for most excersises, I do: 1st set, 8 reps, 2nd, 6-8 reps, 3rd, 4-6 reps, 4th, 2-4 reps, 5th, 1-2 reps.
    Last edited by jeff5931; 01-05-2006 at 11:46 PM.

ya for sets i do
    1st set 10
    2nd set 6 to 8
    3rd set 4 to 6
    4th set 2 to 4

my diet is good not great but good and my workouts are always really good and i get all my sleep im tryin to cut some fatty foods and work on eating good clean meals but its hard sometimes
    i workout at least 4 times a week day on day off right now and usally through a back to back in soemwhere after legs day when im really rested
    i thank u for the diet thing im really workin on eating my best

my diet is good not great but good and my workouts are always really good and i get all my sleep im tryin to cut some fatty foods and work on eating good clean meals but its hard sometimes
    i workout at least 4 times a week day on day off right now and usally through a back to back in soemwhere after legs day when im really rested
    i thank u for the diet thing im really workin on eating my best
    no problem. And that workout plan looks good.

i would liek to hear some more oppions if u guys dont mind
    just on my overall and what i should work on

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I think it looks good, don't overdo the trapz it only looks weird if you ask me. Nice shoulders, nice breast going, pump abs a little more and just keep trainin and it will solve itself easy.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    i agree, looking good, some of the pics are a littel on the dating site side of things tho...

TinTin78 is offline Member
    hehe, yes you have that right S.P.G, he needs to train on that bedpose!

What's your height?

5'11''

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id like too disagree with one thing. legs need alot more mass. i think they look ok, in that they are defined, but the width/thickness is not there. try alot of power movements such as squats....squats....and more squats. BTW, i thought i saw you in the window of abercrombie.....JK, nice job bro.

haha thanks test
    ill hit the squat rack pronto i usually do 3 different squat exercises when i do thighs then i do 1 hammy 1 quad and one pelvic exercise to

i do calves seperatly and do 5 machines for them

does anyone really think lunges are good i have never really like them and do really do them
    Last edited by THEjuiceISloose73; 01-06-2006 at 06:33 PM.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    we are roughly the same age .. if u want my 2 cents i'll give it to ya u dont have to listen to me but it works for all my friends ...

stop thinkin about weights that are too heavy .. and focus on moderate weights .. goin for 20-25 reps a set .. the whole purpose of the "pump" is to force blood into broken muscle fibers and capularies .. sorry for my spelling .. german volumes are also a great way to get yurself quality muscle .. also .. the high rep moderate weight .. will give u that "hard" look as well .. and i think that everyone who says that 19 is too young for juice is buggin .. i know plenty of people who do it at this age .. as long as u eat properly drink lots of water.. use good sups keep yur liver clean and get those hdls yur good to go .. and also get checkups every 4 months or so to see how yur liver enzymes are doin along with yur cholesterol .. and everything else ..

you have a great base i would say .. wide shoulder girdle .. you should give the decline bench more though .. also .. i would go as wide as the bar goes on pulldowns .. also one arm db rows would be excellent since yur lower lats are kinda weak .. keep up the hard work man , hope my info will help

thanks for the tips omni

PlasmaMan is offline New Member
    Looking good,
    just like everyone else said, add a little mass...dont lose the definition

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep training, you have a good base but you still have a lot of room to grow naturally and you are too young and underdeveloped for juice IMO. Keep lifting, and learn how your body reacts to diff. training techniques and dieting. These are the things I would deff. do differently, but I doubt you will listen either, just like I didn't.

yes i know i have lots to grow natural im not even 200 yet but i dont think ill be able to put on that weight for 2 years at least so its debatable whether to get it now hold it and then cut up a ton and look like a 190 195 that has like 8 % body fat that would be nice so im stuck in whether i go for it or not thanks guys

15lbs in two years is deff. doable naturally. More calories=weight gained, simple

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    Hmm, I bet you were pretty skinney before your cycle. You look like me, if I would cut up. I never did a cycle and probably never will. But you def. look good.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    haha thanks test
    ill hit the squat rack pronto i usually do 3 different squat exercises when i do thighs then i do 1 hammy 1 quad and one pelvic exercise to
    That's 4 quads exercises by my count...

In light of the changes you need to make in your routines.. why not start threads in the appropriate forums? You'll get more hits on each thread.. etc.

i do calves seperatly and do 5 machines for them
    Why separately?

Why so many exercises?

How many sets of each?

does anyone really think lunges are good i have never really like them and do really do them
    Lunges are good..especially walking lunges.. but not on top of the numerous exercises you're already doing.

Consistency is the key to acheiving your goals.. Consistency, and educated goal-setting

You need to reassess your regime. Understand what you're doing...have reasons for each in idividual area of your plan of attack

Good luck

~Narkissos

Good advice.

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    I am worried that since he lost that much weight immediately after cycle and was a "hard gainer" it may show some problems in diet??

Might want to post that up in the Diet section bro... get a tweek to make sure.

Can't do any harm...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    my diet is good not great but im tryin to cut some fatty foods and work on eating good clean meals but its hard sometimes. i thank u for the diet thing im really workin on eating my best
    You need to ditch the shyte foods and start eating cleaner. If you're a hard gainer then I would be willing to bet it's an issue in your diet. Post your diet in the appropriate forum and we'll have a look. Other then that bro you look good, but you've got a lot of room to grow

Thread Information