MrWizyrd is offline Junior Member

guess my body fat!

Ok guys, I recently got back into working out after a long injury. I have recently lost 20lbs of fat, and gained lots of my strength back. I will be going on a cycle soon, but want to get my body back a little bit. How far do I have to go?

I cant get them to upload, so check them here:

http://www.kjbuy.com/1.jpg
    http://www.kjbuy.com/2.jpg

chest6 is offline Banned
    23-25

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont know if its that high as Chest said. But for you its not just a matter of whether or not ur bf% is lower. You also need to work out longer before you start cycling. I mean I know people have been getting moresensitive around here lately, so I am not trying to offend you but give you some real non-bullshit advice. When I look at you I would not even guess that you have ever worked out before. Really get your diet in check and nail your workouts in the weight room so you get a solid base before your do a cycle.

-Bino

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll say 100. but not because you're fat.. but just because i like the number 100.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Around 20% (+/- 1 or 2%)

Zapp is offline Banned
    What kind of cycle are you planning on running?

Since it was my first, I was going to go with Cyp@500mg for 12 weeks.. Going to run that with Nolva, and run the nolva into PCT with Clen /Clomid.. I have my gear, but I am debating on waiting until the end of december so I can cut up a bit first.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizyrd
    Since it was my first, I was going to go with Cyp@500mg for 12 weeks.. Going to run that with Nolva, and run the nolva into PCT with Clen/Clomid.. I have my gear, but I am debating on waiting until the end of december so I can cut up a bit first.
    Tell ya what I did. I ran test e for 16 weeks at 400mg a week. All the while doing 30 min of cardio 6 days a week. I lost 18 lbs, but never lost any muscle. Then I went straight into a cutter. Tren , var, prop. Lost an additional 30lbs while running that.
    Last edited by Zapp; 11-20-2005 at 06:43 PM.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on your weight loss. Plan your cycle for like April of 2006, in the meantime, train hard, eat well, and sleep well and you'll make great gains. I lifted like a powerlifter and ate like one too for years, didn't do my first cycle until I could bench 400lbs, My BF% is only slightly lower then yours, around 16-17%, I'm going to diet/cardio well until I'm in the 11-12% range before I go on my second cycle.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    What kind of cycle are you planning on running?
    not alot i hope......

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    not alot i hope......
    Not trying to be a dick but workout and diet untill you look as perfect as you can without AS then go to the darkside..There is alot of work to be done IMO before touching anabolics..Cardio,diet and maybe some fat burners, but there not much better for you than AS..

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I dont know if its that high as Chest said. But for you its not just a matter of whether or not ur bf% is lower. You also need to work out longer before you start cycling. I mean I know people have been getting moresensitive around here lately, so I am not trying to offend you but give you some real non-bullshit advice. When I look at you I would not even guess that you have ever worked out before. Really get your diet in check and nail your workouts in the weight room so you get a solid base before your do a cycle.

-Bino
    right on

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Bf ~ 20%
    Eat well and train right
    Get a solid foundation before
    you decide to touch gear.
    My .02 cents

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Not trying to be a dick but workout and diet untill you look as perfect as you can without AS then go to the darkside..There is alot of work to be done IMO before touching anabolics..Cardio,diet and maybe some fat burners, but there not much better for you than AS..
    agreed....

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    19-21% BF am I close?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you bro. i don't agree with some of the other posts. it looks like you've been working hard. i'm sure you'd be shredded if you lost that extra layer. you have the right idea for a first cycle....good luck

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    I would have to say your in the low 20% range. If I were you I would spend sometime working out drug free and working on your diet. See if you can lean out a bit based on your diet and training. I think you would be supprised on what could happen to you body in six months if you are doing everything right. Good luck man

From listening to you guys, I have decided to stash my gear and go natural for a while. I did however, start a clen cycle(2 week on, 2 week off), just to see how that goes.

I am about 5'9", around 190lbs, 22 years old.. When I was in highschool I was the same height, but about 125lbs, so I worked out and ate everything I could, but I did gain a lot of body fat.

btw, someone asked what I was planning on cycling, I got test cyp, 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I also got nolva, clomid. nolva for weeks 1-12 and PCT.

Thanks guys

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    %fat!!!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    jump on some cardio and a 2k cal diet and youll lose a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    jump on some cardio and a 2k cal diet and youll lose a ton.

Thanks! I have been hittin the cardio and got my diet down. Every morning(6 days a week), I wake up an hour early, and do 30-45 min of cardio. I do half on the treadmill, half on the eliptical. I also do martial arts Tuesdays and Thursday evenings.

After cardio I make 4-8 egg whites(the carton whites), along with a half cup of old fashioned oats.. couple hours later I have a protein bar or shake, couple hours later(lunch), I usually eat some protein(tuna, chicken, etc), and steamed veggies.. couple hours later I have another protein shake/bar, then I do my workout, then my PWO shake.. then finally my last meal is protein/carbs.. chicken/steak/tuna/fish, etc, and a half cup of brown rice.

Luckily my gf loves to cook and works from home, so she has everything prepared for me!

I also decided not to do a cycle yet, I took everyones advice and stored it in my closet, and am working on getting a solid base first. I will post updated pics this weekend or next.

FNG
    FNG is offline New Member
    19%

Fng

Here are some updated pictures, taken 3 weeks after the first set on the beginning of this thread.. I added one in from 3 weeks ago, just to compare.. I have gained 6lbs, but have lost body fat, I can tell because my belt has gone down a notch, hah.. Here is my split:

Mon: Chest-Tri: Flat/Incline/Decline BB, DB Flys, Skull Crushers, Close Grip Flat BB

Tue: Martial Arts(kung fu)

Wed: Back-Bi: Deadlifts, shrugs, bent over BB rows, bent over DB rows, preacher curls, hammer curls, reverse curls

Thu: Martial Arts

Fri: Shoulders: behind neck press, in front neck press, BB raise, DB side raise(? forget the name), upright row

Sat: Legs: squats, leg press, seated calf press, leg extensions.. and some excercise I learned in my martial arts class to workout the muscle that runs accross the front/side of your shin. I was getting bad shin splints when I ran, but ever since I started working them out it has gotten way better

I rest sundays.. I also do cardio, but I put that in my last post.. I have been trying to lose fat, but I have been gaining muscle, so I guess I can't complain. I see a long hard road ahead, but I look forward to going down it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails guess my body fat!-12-09-2005-3.jpg   guess my body fat!-12-09-2005-1.jpg   guess my body fat!-11-19-2005-1.jpg  

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i'd say ur b/f is in the low 20's. u should try and shoot for 12-15% bf at 180-190 before u cycle. let's us know how the clen works for u. keep ur protein high/ carbs moderate/ fats low. i know cardio sucks and i myself hate doing it but try to get at least some cardio in. anything is better then nothing. i like the stairmaster at my gym. it will give u real strong powerful legs as well as a good cardiovascular workout

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    i'd say ur b/f is in the low 20's. u should try and shoot for 12-15% bf at 180-190 before u cycle. let's us know how the clen works for u. keep ur protein high/ carbs moderate/ fats low. i know cardio sucks and i myself hate doing it but try to get at least some cardio in. anything is better then nothing. i like the stairmaster at my gym. it will give u real strong powerful legs as well as a good cardiovascular workout

Yea I plan on getting my bf down before I cycle.. I have been doing some good cardio.. treadmill/eliptical for 30-45min in the morning(6 days a week), and martial arts twice a week.. But the more I workout, the hungrier I get! It is hard to only eat what I am supposed to. But when I do overeat, I try to eat "healthy" things, like more lean meats, veggies. But for the most part I stay steady to my diet.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG

20- 25%...not ready for aas, yet.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hard to tell when you see a torso only. But I would say 22% give or take. Got some traps and looks like you lift a little. Diet and cardio is your first step, do it.

Thread Information