Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

*updated pics* Any clue on my bodyfat %?

Well ive really never taken my bf% and so i decided (3 days into my bulking diet) to post these and have you guys tell me around what my bodyfat% is....i know ive been told 100 times to bulk, im just kind of doublechecking to make sure i shouldnt cut first. This is basically what i looked like 3 days ago lol, before i started bulking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *updated pics* Any clue on my bodyfat %?-me1.jpg   *updated pics* Any clue on my bodyfat %?-me2.jpg  

omnipotent is offline Banned
    prolly like 13

wow, i was thinking like 17%, you really jsut made my day

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    13-15%....and yes, I still think you should bulk. All you have to do is a fairly clean bulk. Shit, if you were eating fast food soemtimes three times a day for a while and only have that much fat still, then you will do fine bulking as long as you do it the right way. You look a lot thicker in these pics than the ;ast ones, sure you put on a little fat, but nothing too bad at all, and you definately put a good bit of muscle on....pretty quickly I might add, jsut think what you can do if you do it right this time. Good luck man.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup, just clean bulk for awhile you will be truly amazed in what diet and training alone can do. Have you taken a trip to the workout forum yet for your routine? I have alredy seen you in the diet forum.

i posted my chest workout but havent gotten around to posting the rest of my workouts, ( i use swolecats leg routine) but i will post them in 2 minuites as i have some free time right now....

thanks guys

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
    i posted my chest workout but havent gotten around to posting the rest of my workouts, ( i use swolecats leg routine) but i will post them in 2 minuites as i have some free time right now....

thanks guys

Swolecats leg routine is a good one, but not one I would recommend using on a week after week regular basis, maybe just 4-6 weeks at a time or for a week or two to "shock" your legs into neews growth. I strongly suggest you go to the training routines sticky thread posted by pinnacle and scroll down to check out "IRON MAN'S HIT routine" I have jsut started it and it is the shit. I know many other guys who are using ti with great success as well who's physiques are at a very high level already. It may seem by just reading it like it's not enough work, but once you do it, you will believe

yeah i just started it as i pulled a muscle in my neck, by doing it and accidentally getting fatigued and letting my back bend while doing swolecats leg routine, i was only planning on doing it for around 6 weeks as i read the same thing, but i am also going to try and find a new leg workout and have been looking for one, so i will try the one you said after im done with swolecats

right now i am posting wht bodyparts on what days in the workout section and going to see if thats in check , until i get home i cant really type it all as im pressed for time right now

Thread Information