cyunvme is offline New Member

need some advice

whats up all? ive been working out 6 years, started juicing about a year and a half ago, so far ive used sust, deca and some dbals, in total ive gained just about 20lbs, id really like to gain about 20 in my next cycle so if you could recomend a good one for someone with some experience, id appreciate it (the pic is me at 180, now im 190- ultimate goal is 230)
    ~thanx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    bro, most likely you wont be able to put on 20lb of lean mass in this next cycle. Your previous history of jucing, and size, make it almost impossible. BUT you can try! Make sure you diet contains lots of carbs and protein (that comes from clean sources). Workout out extrmely hard, but dont overtrain. Drink plenty of water if you are going to use orals as well. Take glutamine at night before bed, multivitamin, and a few protein shakes a day.
    The cycle i am now I love
    weeks 1-5 dbol (pink thais) 40mg ED
    weeks 1-10 500mg T250
    weeks 1-10 400mg deca (organon)
    week 13 : clomid therapy
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-10
    50mg days 11-21

However, weeks 11-12 i am using 100mg test prop EOD... but that is not necessary for a novice.
    Good luck, but dont assume too much. If you everyone was able to gain 20lbs each cycle, dont you think you would see guys who weighed over 500lbs! Its not practical and that shouldnt be your main goal (IMO)
    good luck
    MM

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Re: need some advice

Originally posted by cyunvme
    whats up all? ive been working out 6 years, started juicing about a year and a half ago, so far ive used sust, deca and some dbals, in total ive gained just about 20lbs, id really like to gain about 20 in my next cycle so if you could recomend a good one for someone with some experience, id appreciate it (the pic is me at 180, now im 190- ultimate goal is 230)
    ~thanx
    Looking good...

MinnieMe......
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-23-2002 at 05:23 PM.

thanks medicine man- i appreciate the advice-heard a lot of good shit about glutamine i have to look into it too

$uperman is offline Member
    i think you could prob put on 20lbs bro , you have a nice build as it is right now. just bust your ass and really research on your cycle and i think you'll see 20lbs.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome.... looks like medicine man offered a nice cycle. Who knows with some discipline 20lbs could be possible? Good Luck!

good job man your look great

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    run 6000 mgs of eq a week 200 mgs of winney everyday and 5000 mgs of sust a week for 10 weeks. u will gain alot more then 20 lbs if u dont mind the heart attack and dangerously high blood pressure levels.
    lol

what im thinking for the next cycle is 750mg test enenthate for 10 weeks along with 400mg of deca , also for the ten weeks in addition i was thinking of a downhill cycle of dballs- like 40/40/35/35/30/30 mg for 6 weeks- what are your opinions?- too strong?/ just strong enough for 20 lb gain???!?
    keep in mind im 23 now and been juicing for like a year and a half
    thanks guys

Thread Information