Thread: hey everybody

Hightens1on is offline New Member

hey everybody

This is my first post but i have been reading these forums for about a year now. Any way im 6'0 ft 230lbs no idea what bodyfat is? Ive been cycling twice a year for 2 and half years. 5 cycles altogether. Here are some before and after pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hey everybody-beforepictures-003.jpg   hey everybody-dscf0021a.jpg  
    Last edited by Hightens1on; 01-14-2006 at 11:18 AM.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Im not trying to pick on you or anything, but why did you decide to cycle so soon. In your before pic it seems to me that with better eating habits and a small amout of cardio and more time you could have reached your natural peak before you jumped into it. Not saying that you didnt make alot of strides, just in my opinion you jumped in to juice to early. Good luck with everthing.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    looking good , clean up your diet little more!!!! good progress!!! keep it up!

timtim is offline Member
    not a flame, you were not ready and your progress over 5 cycles is not good. before continuing i would really look at your diet and training and make the necessary changes. again, i'm not insulting you or flaming, just critiquing.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    not a flame, you were not ready and your progress over 5 cycles is not good. before continuing i would really look at your diet and training and make the necessary changes. again, i'm not insulting you or flaming, just critiquing.
    Agreed

well, thanks for the input. No insult taken timtim or Hulkboy. I thought i was doing alright, but Iguess it wouldnt be a bad Idea to re-evaluate and see what i can do to grow better.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Not a flame but you dont look all that much different in those 2 pics, besides the tan.

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    Not too bad but you might want to eat a little cleaner during your next cycle. That's just my opinion. Nice job nonetheless.

timtim is offline Member
    diet is the most powerful factor we can control. take a look in the diet section and research where you may be missing certain foods or eating too little/much of another. with a cleaner diet the results will be much more dramatic. keep working hard, your moving in the right direction.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    how long had you been training before you started to cycle?

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    Im not trying to pick on you or anything, but why did you decide to cycle so soon. In your before pic it seems to me that with better eating habits and a small amout of cardio and more time you could have reached your natural peak before you jumped into it. Not saying that you didnt make alot of strides, just in my opinion you jumped in to juice to early. Good luck with everthing.
    i agree....

1 year. I know thats to soon but cant change that now. I was very eager to grow (like everyone else) and the gear was very available to me so i dove right into it. I was 180lbs in 1st pic and 230 in 2nd. I do want to improve wich is why im here. And i can tell already by the posts ineed to be more disciplined with my diet. Is there a thread or a post imperticular I can refrence to with a detailed meal plan.

INM
    INM is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Not a flame but you dont look all that much different in those 2 pics, besides the tan.
    I disagree, there is definitely a difference in those pics..
    Nice work, but I'd listen to the advice those guy's are giving you.. they do know what their saying.

Quote Originally Posted by INM
    I disagree, there is definitely a difference in those pics..
    Nice work, but I'd listen to the advice those guy's are giving you.. they do know what their saying.

I agree, nice improvement, You look completely different.
    I can tell your hiding your stomach in the pose with your arms, I would include more cardio and eat cleaner and you will look even better.

daytrader is offline Member
    I cant belive someone was assinine enough to say theres no diffrence in the pics....buddy you look way better now! Not saying you prob should of trained naturally a lil longer but whats done is done..... you look great man.... hit that diet better and youll look even better....... Good luck

Thread Information