Thread: some pics of me

daytrader is offline Member

some pics of me

Well i finally got someone to take pics of me... im 20 6'3 and up to 235 right now.... still natural and i prob will be for a little bit....I was gonna do my first cycle BUTTT I changed my mind and decided taking your advices Im not ready!! Another few years of naturally training then ill have a pretty good base to work from... but until im 23 or 24 im not gonna do it... haha dont say anything about my sweaty asscrack lmao i took this right after cardio and the photographer i guess didnt wanna say anything to me my bf is high right now because in an attemp to gain size naturally ive been on the "see food" diet my lats are my weak point... i really need to bring them out..... im thinking of maybe doing wide grip pull ups 2-3 times a week to shock em.... well i guess thats it for now
    Last edited by daytrader; 03-10-2007 at 02:23 PM.

ward065 is offline Member
    u look thick, but probably could use more definition. IMHO doing wide grip pullups 2-3 times a week would be overtraining, do one back workout per week at maximal intensity; do a few sets with static pulups (holding at the top) and make sure to always incorporate barbell rows in your back workouts, really focusing on the lats.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Looks like your on yhe right track how long have you been training what are your goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    Looks like your on yhe right track how long have you been training what are your goals?
    Thanks bro..... ive been training for about 3years on a routine schedule.... but within the last year ive Really been taking it very seriuosly.....8 meals a day, 9hours of sleep, my goals are just to take my pysique as far as i can naturally( a couple of more years) just training and eating my f'in ass off..... at that point ill do my small cycle and just see how far i can push myslef.... I really dont think ill ever compete..... I love compteting against myself everyday in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    u look thick, but probably could use more definition. IMHO doing wide grip pullups 2-3 times a week would be overtraining, do one back workout per week at maximal intensity; do a few sets with static pulups (holding at the top) and make sure to always incorporate barbell rows in your back workouts, really focusing on the lats.
    yea thanks bro..... im really just concentrated on overall building up right now... not too worried about definition as my diet is pretty extreme for gaining weight..... i was at 170lbs bout 3 years ago..... once i feel im strong/wide enough ill concentrate on more definiton..... I always start off my backworkout with bent over BB rows.... ive gotten them reasonably strong too/ 215*6 with real good form..... maybe ill concentrate more on squeezing though at the top..... I appreciate the advice bro

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    thats cool most people wouldnt believe just how far a person can take their physiques naturally, good luck

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    you have a good base bro but i also agree with ward that you could probably use a little more defintion but overall your on the right track bro. keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    thats cool most people wouldnt believe just how far a person can take their physiques naturally, good luck
    haha hey man id be lyin if i said i my heart at one point wasnt set on doing a cycle..... I see these guys in our college gym blow up...especially the football players.... ive sseen some in a few months gain 20lbs while getting harder and more vascular!! I know this may sound dumb but honestly the reason i decided against doing my cycle(i had it all lined up 400mgs of test e with 30mgs dbol ) was if you look at my face... i still have a baby face.... i still break out with acne from time to time, ihave a thin beard(that might be gentics who knows, and ive gained 30lbs naturally in the last 1/2 year(bf too but gotta get big first b4 beautiful ), and all trough life ive been a late bloomer, ... This leads me to belive i maynot be fully matured, as much as id love to tell myself i am so i can do a cycle.. i just dont think it would be the smart thing to do..... Ive heard people say youll know when the time is right..... and i just think i have more to acheive on just my no-xplode alone

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    haha hey man id be lyin if i said i my heart at one point wasnt set on doing a cycle..... I see these guys in our college gym blow up...especially the football players.... ive sseen some in a few months gain 20lbs while getting harder and more vascular!! I know this may sound dumb but honestly the reason i decided against doing my cycle(i had it all lined up 400mgs of test e with 30mgs dbol ) was if you look at my face... i still have a baby face.... i still break out with acne from time to time, ihave a thin beard(that might be gentics who knows, and ive gained 30lbs naturally in the last 1/2 year(bf too but gotta get big first b4 beautiful ), and all trough life ive been a late bloomer, ... This leads me to belive i maynot be fully matured, as much as id love to tell myself i am so i can do a cycle.. i just dont think it would be the smart thing to do..... Ive heard people say youll know when the time is right..... and i just think i have more to acheive on just my no-xplode alone
    I wish everyone that wasnt ready/too young was like you.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I wish everyone that wasnt ready/too young was like you.
    Hey thanks bro.... Now dont get me wrong i will juice one day Theres no ifs and or buts about it....I have a fairly desant knowledge base about steroids .... but im going to by that new AR book.... wanna learn everything i can b4 i start... and.. I really dont lift for the looks... i mean its a nice bonus when people see you and theyre like "your big as shit now!".... But man i just love gettin in the gym and throwin heavy weights around.... to me its the best feeling in the world... I know aas will only elevate it.... But I do think its important to learn how to break platues naturally till you cant do it anymore.... I love the iron game so much man when you finally break a plateu its awsome.... so i have come to the conclusion after MUCH deliberation.... that it is in my best interest to keep doing this for a while.... BUT for a while.... Becuase its not an issue IF i will do steroids when do ... Its just a matter of WHEN

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    you got some impressive shoulders bro. youl be lookin like the incredible hulk once you get some gear in you

Thanks mane

when i tell you guysi started out very skinny i wasnt lying!!!!Thought id post this for fun..... this was me 2 1/2 years ago 6'3 172lbs haha..thats why people ask what im taking alot....not cuz im all that big now just cuz i use to be so damn skinny!!!
    Last edited by daytrader; 07-08-2006 at 01:03 PM.

onemore comparision....first one was me 4 months ago at 217 im 234 in the seocond one now
    Last edited by daytrader; 03-24-2007 at 05:48 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hey thanks bro.... Now dont get me wrong i will juice one day Theres no ifs and or buts about it....I have a fairly desant knowledge base about steroids .... but im going to by that new AR book.... wanna learn everything i can b4 i start... and.. I really dont lift for the looks... i mean its a nice bonus when people see you and theyre like "your big as shit now!".... But man i just love gettin in the gym and throwin heavy weights around.... to me its the best feeling in the world... I know aas will only elevate it.... But I do think its important to learn how to break platues naturally till you cant do it anymore.... I love the iron game so much man when you finally break a plateu its awsome.... so i have come to the conclusion after MUCH deliberation.... that it is in my best interest to keep doing this for a while.... BUT for a while.... Becuase its not an issue IF i will do steroids when do ... Its just a matter of WHEN
    yep, good to hear man I'm actually going to do the same. Im gonna bulk/cut natty for quite awhile longer before I hope on juice

yep, good to hear man I'm actually going to do the same. Im gonna bulk/cut natty for quite awhile longer before I hope on juice
    Cool man i read some of your posts it sounded like you were gona start soon... I guess you changed your mind.... yea at 18 youre mad young...but i guess i am too..... so when do you planon your first cycle?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Cool man i read some of your posts it sounded like you were gona start soon... I guess you changed your mind.... yea at 18 youre mad young...but i guess i am too..... so when do you planon your first cycle?
    well last november or so I planned on starting now..but I changed my mind. Earliest I would start now is the beginning of 07 when I turn 20.

well last november or so I planned on starting now..but I changed my mind. Earliest I would start now is the beginning of 07 when I turn 20.
    cool man..... italk a big game about staying natural but somethin tells me when i hit 21in a few months i may be starting

You were looking best at 217...you are probably trying to gain too much weight too fast. You have established a good amount of mass, now clean you diet up a little bit and go for quality gains. I am your age too....I need to post some pics, will do it soon.

BlameTheLighting is offline New Member
    nice mass sir, my acne clears up really good after about a week of tanning. do u go tanning at all?

Thanks for the input guys..... i actuallywent tanning for the firsttime twodays ago and got the shit burnt out of me

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    You were looking best at 217...you are probably trying to gain too much weight too fast. You have established a good amount of mass, now clean you diet up a little bit and go for quality gains. I am your age too....I need to post some pics, will do it soon.
    lol i took everyone advice to eat everything in site...... i like bein this heavy though i feel much stronger and love howi fill my shirts out more.... but today is actually myfirst day of bringing my diet back to a "clean bulk"

Thread Information