jeff87 is offline Junior Member

Question pics. pre superdrol cycle. let me know what u think

hight: 6'2"
    weight:169
    body fat %: 10-12
    body mass index: 21.8

ya i know im small and its killin me.....
    pre workout pics from today

i want to here ur comments and opinions. i dont cair what they are. bash me if u want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics. pre superdrol cycle. let me know what u think-ticket-1-26-04-pre-superdrol-pics-020.jpg   pics. pre superdrol cycle. let me know what u think-ticket-1-26-04-pre-superdrol-pics-033.jpg   pics. pre superdrol cycle. let me know what u think-ticket-1-26-04-pre-superdrol-pics-034a.jpg   pics. pre superdrol cycle. let me know what u think-ticket-1-26-04-pre-superdrol-pics-028.jpg   pics. pre superdrol cycle. let me know what u think-ticket-1-26-04-pre-superdrol-pics-038a.jpg  

ill get so me measurments up this weekend when i go back home. i have a log goin in the cycle forum with what im takin and everything

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you been training?

ADEBISI is offline Banned
    Bulk Up Brah!!!!!

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Jeff - you're not too small, but if you can't put on a little weight naturally and eat right to do that, you're going to be disappointed in your cycle. You gotta feed your body even more when you're doin this stuff.
    In your situation you should try to fill in about 16 - 20 more pounds naturally and then consider your options. (You may find that once you make these gains you won't want any supplements)
    I think if you adjusted your diet and training basics you could put the weight on in 6 - 8 months.
    You could do a powdered protein mix with a good multi vitamin to supplement for now.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hold off on the superdrol for now man. Check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum, it will be your best friend. If you want more help, PM me I am your age and I feel that I could relate to your situation well.

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Jeff - you're not too small, but if you can't put on a little weight naturally and eat right to do that, you're going to be disappointed in your cycle. You gotta feed your body even more when you're doin this stuff.
    In your situation you should try to fill in about 16 - 20 more pounds naturally and then consider your options. (You may find that once you make these gains you won't want any supplements)
    I think if you adjusted your diet and training basics you could put the weight on in 6 - 8 months.
    You could do a powdered protein mix with a good multi vitamin to supplement for now.
    i have been lifting since about may 2005 @ 155lb, but not eating the way i should. i was getting stronger but in august @151lb i changed how i ate, cleaned out all the crap, and started eating about 3500 cals a day and about 150g of protine, untill about novenber, then i started takin protine and starting eating for my target weight, along with criatine that i was takin(trying different types), and i am 170lb now. im happy with my gains so far. now im eatin 4000-4500 cals a day and 220-250g of protine a day, minimum. my workouts are now more organized. in august i went to doing one muscle a day once a week. monday threw thursday, in november i started doin cardio 2-3x a week. now im at cardio 2x a week, monday- back tues- chest wed- forarms and abs thursday- sholders friday- bies/tries saturday- legs

im probly gonna end up upping the cals to 5000 and protine to 275....

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Eat Eat Eat !!!!!

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    eat more, read up on HST and Madcow's 5x5

don't mess with Superdrol or any other type of prohormone at your age, you need to learn how to eat and train first.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Food bro. FOOD!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    like everyone else has said food should be your best friend and good luck on your goals bro.

Thread Information