dr_skier is offline Associate Member

ME - Just Starting a Cutter

Well i'm going to cut untill i have a ripped six pack. I dont care what it takes anymore. I'm an ex fat boy (3 years ago i weighed 325lbs w/out any muscle). I'm currently on cycle yes. As of now i'm on test E and EQ at 750mg/week for both and soon i'll be adding in tren /winny/t3. My problem is i do have a bit of a pouch of loose skin and fat around my love h's and lower abs. I'm trying now really hard to work lower abs but nadda improvement. I think perhaps just kicking my ass into that morning cardio and keeping everytihng up hopefully it'll sort itself out. These pics are from Dec 18 and i know that was a month ago. I look the same now (perhaps a bit bigger muscle wise) as i was in mexico for a month and also experienced some shitty december eating patterns. BUT that is in the past. Anyways i'm 6'4", 265(am) and I think i'm about 12-13% bf%, correct me if im wrong, i've also just turned 22. Anyways just wanted some opinions and perhaps some pointers from those out there more experienced than I. Thanks everyone.

Oh yeah, pictures would probably be a good thing.
    I know my traps need work, they wont budge, they are making progress, but slowly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ME - Just Starting a Cutter-dec18.05.jpg   ME - Just Starting a Cutter-dec.18.05.jpg  

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude if you went from fat to that, then my hats off to you. thats an excellent transformation.

I can't really advise on adding tren to the stack seeing as how you probably have to run it for 8-10 weeks, so I guess that depends on how far along you are on you current cycle. But why not just add winstrol and t3 to the mix They should help you.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    omg u look awesome

Thank you big L 17

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    Yeah dude I did that whole loose being a fat guy too, I went from 300lbs to 160 this summer, and am currently 189lbs, trying to add sum size...Good job bro. I would say as for that pouch it might be extra skin, from loosing all the weight, i had that and last december I had a tummy tuck to get rid of it, It sucks but sometimes the skin, no matter what stays, As for am cardio do it!!!! good luck and awsome ****en job, **** being fat....

omnipotent is offline Banned
    ditto .. i was fat at one point too .. but the skin will eventually shrink .. use alot of VIT E on yur skin as well .. it helps shrink it .

Thread Information