Thread: just turned 19

the revolution is offline Associate Member

just turned 19

back shot is me 18 yrs old..
    front shots r me, on my 19th bday..
    both without pumps, in the house..
    input? critique?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just turned 19-16.jpg   just turned 19-185617.jpg   just turned 19-185957.jpg  

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    lookin pretty big for 19. whats your stats look like. any cycles?

im a diabetic.. slin user.. thatsi t my man.. lately..
    cycled once late highschhool over 1 yr ago..
    nothin since

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't tell much from pic 2.. but pic one is awesome

How long've you been training?

How've manipulated your diet around your diabetes...and insulin administration?

I'm curious

~Nark

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are ur stats, height/weight etc

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    You look very big.

The only problem I see here is you are Canadian j/k.

ya_man is offline Member
    hahahaha finally got pics up eh man....i was wondering if u were gunna load any on here....i lost ur msn....u no who it is....Brad....PM ur msn contact brutha....pics look good to man

lol brad, thats awesoem man

pics are kinda dark, i havent been on here in ages..
    i just wanted to see what ppl thought of the photos..

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Can't tell much from pic 2.. but pic one is awesome

How long've you been training?

How've manipulated your diet around your diabetes...and insulin administration?

I'm curious

~Nark
    i've been training for 3 yrs bro..
    when i bulk, having type 1 diabetes is like a magic gift, load the pwo insulin to around 50 IU.. (its different for me to you).. but its alot of slin all the same.. dieting is difficult with doing the cardio and keeping a tight grip on the blood sugars, but thats the game i guess.
    high high carbs, low fat, high protein.. i'd cheat often like pizzas and stuff when tryin to put weight on..
    somethin like 1000-1300 carbs, 350-500g protein, and let fat fall where it will.. and the size and power gains have been great..
    my heaviest was 268 lbs.. and 1.5 yrs before that (when i started training) i was 165 lbs..
    changed alot, the diabetes isn't too difficult when you've had it since you've been a young child..
    ill answeer you're q's man, if u want more detail.. i just kinda gave'r, dunno if i gave u the answers u wanted..

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    i've been training for 3 yrs bro..
    Keep at it young buck... you're doing well so far.

when i bulk, having type 1 diabetes is like a magic gift, load the pwo insulin to around 50 IU.. (its different for me to you).. but its alot of slin all the same..
    Thanks for the info.. a couple years back I read a bulking routine by a diabetic bodybuilder... I must say, the potential for massive gains 'naturally' as a diabetic bodybuilder is immense.

I was overwhelmed by his grasp of nutrient and insulin manipulation.

dieting is difficult with doing the cardio and keeping a tight grip on the blood sugars, but thats the game i guess.
    high high carbs, low fat, high protein..
    When dieting, do you have to monitor your blood sugar more regularly?

Have you ever attempted a true contest prep? i.e. attempting to get hella shredded?

i'd cheat often like pizzas and stuff when tryin to put weight on..
    somethin like 1000-1300 carbs, 350-500g protein, and let fat fall where it will.. and the size and power gains have been great..
    my heaviest was 268 lbs.. and 1.5 yrs before that (when i started training) i was 165 lbs..
    268 lbs?

What was your BF %?

changed alot, the diabetes isn't too difficult when you've had it since you've been a young child..
    Glad you're coping well man... Looking foward to hearing a lot more from you on the board.

ill answeer you're q's man, if u want more detail.. i just kinda gave'r, dunno if i gave u the answers u wanted..
    Anything you can outline (what you do.. why.. how you feel etc.) would be appreciated.

The diabetic connection intrigues me

Thanks

~Nark

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    wow bro, you are huge....damn...lol, im only 18 and nowhere close to that...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Lookin good..

where in Ontario are ya at?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Keep at it young buck... you're doing well so far.

Thanks for the info.. a couple years back I read a bulking routine by a diabetic bodybuilder... I must say, the potential for massive gains 'naturally' as a diabetic bodybuilder is immense.

I was overwhelmed by his grasp of nutrient and insulin manipulation.

When dieting, do you have to monitor your blood sugar more regularly?

Have you ever attempted a true contest prep? i.e. attempting to get hella shredded?

268 lbs?

What was your BF %?

Glad you're coping well man... Looking foward to hearing a lot more from you on the board.

Anything you can outline (what you do.. why.. how you feel etc.) would be appreciated.

The diabetic connection intrigues me

Thanks

~Nark

when i diet, i monitor my blood sugar every hour, for extreme tight control, which comes to about 12-14 times a day.. pretty hardcore..
    when bulking, every meal i test, every 2 hrs or so..
    and every night i test once over night, to make sure everything is a.o.k.. i know it will be, but still its a good habit, especially when doin cardio, it can drop ur sugars lower in the night, and u not be awake to catch it.. so safety reasons there..
    when i was 268 i was alot bigger muscularly too, ive dropped noticeable size.. my bf was prolly around 20% guessing, its like 12-13 now.. going up slowly..
    to answer soem of those given q's above.. i do this as an advantage for weight training and to get a respectable body and amoutn of strength for my age. which i believe i am doing well. i feel insulin is just as powerful as cycling, if not more, because the gains are much easier to maintain, unless u get sick or something, there are no sexual sides using slin, which is very nice, and it is extremely anabolic , its good to use a disease to your advantage.. when it is possible.. bulk/diet/bulk/diet is the plans.. normally 3-4 wks each way .. 4-6 wks bulk follow'd by 3 wks of dieting, to gain a increasingly better massed physique with a reasonable bodyfat %..
    if anyone has any really specific q's thats cool ..give'r

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    looking good bro,

devildog911 is offline New Member
    big for 19

when i diet, i monitor my blood sugar every hour, for extreme tight control, which comes to about 12-14 times a day.. pretty hardcore..
    when bulking, every meal i test, every 2 hrs or so..
    and every night i test once over night, to make sure everything is a.o.k.. i know it will be, but still its a good habit, especially when doin cardio, it can drop ur sugars lower in the night, and u not be awake to catch it.. so safety reasons there..
    when i was 268 i was alot bigger muscularly too, ive dropped noticeable size.. my bf was prolly around 20% guessing, its like 12-13 now.. going up slowly..
    to answer soem of those given q's above.. i do this as an advantage for weight training and to get a respectable body and amoutn of strength for my age. which i believe i am doing well. i feel insulin is just as powerful as cycling, if not more, because the gains are much easier to maintain, unless u get sick or something, there are no sexual sides using slin, which is very nice, and it is extremely anabolic , its good to use a disease to your advantage.. when it is possible.. bulk/diet/bulk/diet is the plans.. normally 3-4 wks each way .. 4-6 wks bulk follow'd by 3 wks of dieting, to gain a increasingly better massed physique with a reasonable bodyfat %..
    if anyone has any really specific q's thats cool ..give'r
    Thanks for the reply...

Do you have any pics of you when you were heavier?

Phildude is offline Junior Member
    good stuff

i actually dont have any pics of when i was heaviest.. in the upper 260's.. 267-269..
    this one i attached is from when i was 18.. late summer.. prolly aroun 255 lbs.. no flex, no pump.. juss chillen, very bulky pic.. nothin special
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just turned 19-nov06.jpg  

Thread Information