iceman101 is offline Junior Member

just want some opinions.

im roughly 6'1 175 lbs 20 years old somewhere under 10% bf. i was sick when i took these pics so might be down a bit on weight. been working out on and off since i was 16. im pretty sure i weighed around 145 lol. i think i have a smaller frame and a very high metabolism. was considering doing a cycle sometime in the future. right now im just looking for some opinions though. i obviously need some more bulk though. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just want some opinions.-pic1.jpg   just want some opinions.-pic2.jpg   just want some opinions.-pic3.jpg   just want some opinions.-pic4.jpg  
    Last edited by iceman101; 01-30-2006 at 08:15 PM.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    lookin' solid and lean, man. how's the workout and diet look?

recently been eating a chicken breast, potato, some kinda vegtable. mix it up a bit though 3x a day with 2 weightgain shakes a day and what ever kinda other somewhat healthy snacks i can get my hands on. normally eat somewhere around 4000-4500 calories aday. chest/tricept monday back/bi tuesday shoulders wednesday and then legs on thursday. were you looking for more in depth?
    Last edited by iceman101; 01-30-2006 at 08:22 PM.

pelly789 is offline Member
    im not too sure about you being lean(not flamming just critizing) but your pretty solid as for taking aa's i would sit around the forum and read up look up the diet forum and the workout section theres alot of useful information there and you can probaly get up your weight and strength considerably being natural i would look into some creatines and keep on eating healthy with 1.5 g of protein per lb of body weight at 175 you should be takin in around 260 g of protein look into it and good luck

i have been keeping track of how much carbs fats protiens i have been eating in a day. i have used creatine before too. i just started it again this week. but getting food poisoning on the weekend didnt really help to my eating lots :S on average i eat about 250 protien 600 carbs and 100 grams fat a day. in my earlier years of training i didnt really have a diet at all. i probably didnt eat anywhere close to what i should have. i should probably try a good diet and program for a while first? see if i get gains from that first right?

no need for juice yet
    other than that, good work, keep it up (naturally)

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    all you need right now are alot of cals and your bound to grow alot.

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    not bad iceman, you look heavier than 175 for 6'1, but decent cuts. i would suggest working on the chest and bi's a bit, but seems to me you're already on track. keep it up. -B-STRONG

Thread Information