Thread: My pics

BlameTheLighting is offline New Member

My pics

Hey, just registered here i've been lifting for about 6 months now
    im 20 5'11 and around 220. All I currently take is noxplode pre workout and a myoplex shake post workout. I eat good when I can but for lunch i usually get stuck with kfc as u can tell from these pics.
    will get leg pics up soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My pics-photo0009.jpg   My pics-photo0016.jpg   My pics-photo0012.jpg   My pics-photo0014.jpg   My pics-photo0015.jpg  

Last edited by BlameTheLighting; 01-28-2006 at 05:20 PM.

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheLighting
    Hey, just registered here i've been lifting for about 6 months now
    im 20 5'11 and around 220. All I currently take is noxplode pre workout and a myoplex shake post workout. I eat good when I can but for lunch i usually get stuck with kfc as u can tell from these pics.
    you got a big wide frame..... if you keep up with training and a good diet you could be a monster in a few years imo....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    thick for sure bro...if you leaned down you prob some pretty good lean body mass under there...what are you goals?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I would almost say forget about cutting...which was my first thought...and go for a very clean bulk to try to put on more muscle...there is a great post towards the top of the diet questions forum...and also kfc is just about the worst food you can eat IMO its worse than cake or whatever the normies are eating these days...hope this helps...

BTW thanks for posting pics...it will be great motivation for your goals...

Luke9583 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    thick for sure bro...if you leaned down you prob some pretty good lean body mass under there...what are you goals?
    I agree with Mr. Juddman, but why are you posing in front of your stang?

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke9583
    I agree with Mr. Juddman, but why are you posing in front of your stang?
    hahahah

HULKBOY is offline Member
    id clean up your diet, it may not be as good as you think it is going on how those pics looks. definately thick none the less

tkx alot for the comments, i used to be about 280lbs about a year and 1/2 ago and i ran like 2miles before i went to bed every night and eventually got done to 195lbs and I still had really no muscle mass when i cut down to that and ontop of that some of the weight i lost was prolly mass. so i hit the gym about 5-6 months ago and ive been eating mostly chicken and steak and kfc for lunch cuz it was convenient right now i am switching to a clean bulk and i cut kfc out about 2 weeks ago and now i want to try and get up to like 240lbs then start cuttin. ahaha as for my stang in the picture the room to the left of me is my bedroom and theres no light in my room cept a lamp really so i had to take pics outside and my car was parked there. plus i read in arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding in the picture taking chapter about putting closer and smaller things in the backround to give the illusion of being bigger <---- joke

yes you did lose muscle from running 2 miles...for cardio you benefit much more with interval sprinting...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I would almost say forget about cutting...which was my first thought...and go for a very clean bulk to try to put on more muscle...there is a great post towards the top of the diet questions forum...and also kfc is just about the worst food you can eat IMO its worse than cake or whatever the normies are eating these days...hope this helps...

BTW thanks for posting pics...it will be great motivation for your goals...
    I love it, what does that make us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I love it, what does that make us ?
    kfc or cake...?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Hella thick.. if you got all the pieces of the equation together you'd be sick!

Good luck.

ty sir, i've only been into training for about 6 months now but im slowly learning everyday

Thread Information