bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member

18 Doin first show in October!!!

Hey guys whats up i decided to push my show back till october so i can come in a little heavier... im doing nys naturals teen division and mayb mens novice im 18 5'8 tell me what cha think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 Doin first show in October!!!-gym2.jpg   18 Doin first show in October!!!-jan23_006.jpg   18 Doin first show in October!!!-jan23_011.jpg   18 Doin first show in October!!!-jan23_008.jpg   18 Doin first show in October!!!-jan23_012.jpg  

srry about how small the pics are heres a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 Doin first show in October!!!-jan23_014.jpg   18 Doin first show in October!!!-ko.jpg   18 Doin first show in October!!!-gym1.jpg  

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Your a big guy...but I agree that you should take advantage of the pushed show and try to bulk up some more...what are your stats...and when do you plan to officially start cutting?...

right now im 5'8 194 14.5% bf ill probly start my diet at about 14 weeks out

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    jacked up for sure..nice job at 18 bro!

keep pushing for the mass, its going to be a tough job cutting down but you will look good

billybob13 is offline Banned
    I would wait a while before competing... You're pretty big but at your wait your BF is kinda high; I would cut up and then bulk up again but at your heaviest weight try to have your body fat at around 15-16% no higher. What maximum weight are you trying to get to after bulking up?

thats my plan im gonna drop down to about 180 then bulk up again to whatever i can b4 i start to diet

billybob13 is offline Banned
    sounds good, what weight you think you trying to reach maximum after bulking up?

idk im not gonna let myself go above 15% bf so where ever i can get to ill be happy with i mean for 1 its my first so im jsu tdoing it to get use to being on stage and 2 its a natural show so conditing is going to be more important than anything else

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    As long as you get the conditioning down i think you will do well.
    Id start practicing posing etc now. Just a few times a week. Makes it easier come comp day.
    As for the dieting id diet slower and for longer to retain more lbm as you do have quite alot of bf to take off.
    I was in the same boat my last show and dieted very fast. Consequently i lost more lbm then was desirable.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkerking58
    thats my plan im gonna drop down to about 180 then bulk up again to whatever i can b4 i start to diet
    imo that dosent make much sense if the show is october,personally I think you would be wasting time I would just focus on adding muscle while keeping your bf% stable and after you do the show try not to let your bf% get past 10 or 12%

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    imo that dosent make much sense if the show is october,personally I think you would be wasting time I would just focus on adding muscle while keeping your bf% stable and after you do the show try not to let your bf% get past 10 or 12%

hmmm not a bad idea im goign to see a nutritionist monday and im hooking up with a posing coach next friday so ill see what they have to say

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    Whats Your Diet Like Now

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHIL
    Whats Your Diet Like Now
    to be honest it sucks i mean i eat clean but i dotn have ne thing set basically i get in at least 8 meals a day plus 2 shakes.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkerking58
    to be honest it sucks i mean i eat clean but i dotn have ne thing set basically i get in at least 8 meals a day plus 2 shakes.

What about supplement wise what are you using..Any juice

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHIL
    What about supplement wise what are you using..Any juice
    right now im using No-xplode,cellmass and i just got that new stuff from gaspari size on but other than that just protein

Thread Information