CheckerChest is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Please Critique my bad build

Here are my pics, im 23, 6'4" 235 and im 100% natural (no shit eh )

I know my chest is a disaster and my biggest area of opportunity, just looking for your thoughts.....

i didnt take a pic of the wheels, sorry, i can though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Critique my bad build-front02.jpg   Please Critique my bad build-front03.jpg   Please Critique my bad build-front04.jpg   Please Critique my bad build-back01.jpg  

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    looks like you have a lot of potential room for growth

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    looks like you have a lot of potential room for growth
    I agree. You have a long way to go before you reach your max potential. What are your goals? Are you looking to have a body builder physique or just lean and muscular? At 6'4 you have the potential of becoming a true anabolic monster if you fill your frame out. How long have you been training and what type of diet are you currently following?

I have been training for 6 years, really committed though only 2.5 years ago honestly. I have always been in the 255-260 lbs range for football but came down a year or so ago when i cleaned up my diet. My Diet is pretty clean and about 2500-3000 calories and 250g Protein. My goal origionally was to drop alot of BF which i did and go up from there with a solid base, a cleaner stack to get better LBM at a higher weight.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    you're a tall fugger. YOur chest isn't a disaster, it's a typical chest for a tall bastid.

Bench presses are going to be tough, they'll hit your delts and triceps real hard because of your longass arms, that's all.

I honestly think you need to hit up the back as priority moreso than the chest, but that's me.

do you have significant issues training either?

Significant issues?? like?

I know exactly what you mean with the bench press. Im no slouch on it by any means weight-wise but it does put alot of strain on my shoulders/Tri's and thats where i see the gains, NOT on my damn chest! haha. Im doing everthing i can to help it, im constantly changing my chest routine to try and shock it, heavier dumbell fly's, wide-grip on bench ect...

Quote Originally Posted by CheckerChest
    Here are my pics, im 23, 6'4" 235 and im 100% natural (no shit eh )

I know my chest is a disaster and my biggest area of opportunity, just looking for your thoughts.....

i didnt take a pic of the wheels, sorry, i can though.

If your 235lbs with a thin upper body like that your legs must be massive.
    Post some leg pics.

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    DB presses man. stick with DB presses.

Thanks hellmask, just eating me alive haha. THIN..., thats a new one, thats a 40" waist im sporting dont let the height fool ya, i appreciate the comment though

Here's some wheel shots, i warn you though these arnt for the slight at heart i have anti-quad syndrome and suffer from "pop-eye legs" (calves bigger than quads)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Critique my bad build-calf01.jpg   Please Critique my bad build-calf02.jpg   Please Critique my bad build-quad01.jpg  

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, dont fret. In my opinion you have a great build in general, especially when you add in the factor of your height and your natural. Good luck. Nice traps by the way, definitely your strong point.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckerChest
    Thanks hellmask, just eating me alive haha. THIN..., thats a new one, thats a 40" waist im sporting dont let the height fool ya, i appreciate the comment though

Here's some wheel shots, i warn you though these arnt for the slight at heart i have anti-quad syndrome and suffer from "pop-eye legs" (calves bigger than quads)

My point was you don't look 235 , look to thin to be at that weight.
    I'm tall too, and to gain size it always helped when I did just compound exercises, like Bench press, SQUATS!, military press, Dead lifts<---I personally can't do these because of my back. Use all barbell, works better when recruiting more fibers from heavier weight.
    Your build is not bad, you have a good frame , just needs more work.

Yeah i know what you mean. I have been doing alot of compound excersises over the last couple years. In my routine i am currently doing i switch from BB to BB on a week to week basis and it seems to work well.

Hey bro, dont fret. In my opinion you have a great build in general, especially when you add in the factor of your height and your natural. Good luck. Nice traps by the way, definitely your strong point.
    Thanks alot Bro!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    You have a solid base, and a mean set of traps.

keep it up brother. how old are you btw?

24 this spring.

Thread Information