Thread: summer cyc

airborne81 is offline New Member

summer cyc

Here is a picture as of a week ago. Plan on starting my hardening cycle in two or three weeks. will consist of 75mg/day of tren , 100 mg/day zambon winstrol , and maybe some prop..haven't decided yet..will also be using provirion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer cyc-holiday-pounds.jpg   summer cyc-rrrr.jpg  

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin pretty good man what are ur stats?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Solid build, nice job so far bro. Personally I would wait to run winny/tren /prop till around june when the shirt starts comin off a lot. but I would def include prop with the tren and winny.

24yrs old, 161 lbs, 18 inch arms, not sure about body fat, but am guessing around 11 or 12 percent. will try to get some more specific measurements done soon.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    damn i just noticed 100mg of winny a day. You're gonna be one bald, jaundice ridden mofo.

yeah bro...actually..that was a typo...i used to run 50 mg every other day...and now im thinking of trying 100mg everyother day..not everyday..my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by airborne81
    24yrs old, 161 lbs, 18 inch arms, not sure about body fat, but am guessing around 11 or 12 percent. will try to get some more specific measurements done soon.

161lbs with 18 inch arms? Don't really see it
    Solid build though.

you shouldnt post a pic with youre face in it.

you could run the winny 50mg/day instead EOD? Whats your cycle experience like? Interested to know

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    no joke 161lbs??? how tall are u

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    you shouldnt post a pic with youre face in it.
    Why not?

Nice traps and arms man

I am 5'8. Previous cycle experience has been mostly tren and winny cycles. I run about two to three cycles per year and have done so for the past two years. My very first cycle was a sust only cycle...but i have learned much since then and try to plan out my cycles a little more strategically. I want to compete in a year or two after i put on some more size and gain a little more muscle maturity. I would appreciate any comments from those with past contest experience. What should i work on, what are good precontest cycles...things of that nature. In this game, I feel that I can always learn something new.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    LOOKING GOOD MAN.

Most will advise that you throw a test into your cycle. If you're doing ED SHOTS then prop wouldnt be inconvenient.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    nice traps and delts!!

i have never used masteron and have thought about doing so several times....i hear mixed reviews...some say it is amazing as a hardening and cutting agent...while others say winny is much more effective and i shouldt waste money on masteron. any thoughts?

any one have any experience with masteron ...i've been tempted to try it before, but haven't yet.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Here is a picture as of a week ago. Plan on starting my hardening cycle in two or three weeks. will consist of 75mg/day of tren, 100 mg/day zambon winstrol, and maybe some prop..haven't decided yet..will also be using provirion.
    Nice shape. How are the wheels.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Why not?
    Well this is a forum about an illegal substance. You'll never see my face here. I doubt you'd see too many faces if this was a forum about heroin

I have to agree, you look heavier than 161 (thats a compliment). And i do think your bf% is lower than 11 or 12, i'd say probably 9.5-10. Once you start cutting your abs are going to be SICK! Great progress bro, i have no doubts youre going to blow up from your cycle.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I don't get it, 5,8" and 161lbs? You are way to big to be weighing only that, if... well, are they? The legs, nonexistant? and come on, 3 cycles a year, and only 161lbs? How many cycles have you done man? It still looks good, you have nice definition, it just seems weird.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see the 18 inch arms...but you are lookin solid as fvck so keep up the good work

161 is correct. Ill post leg pics in the next couple days. my problem area is my calves...can't get them to catch up no matter what i do...anyone get any progress in the calves by spot shots? It is true that i do around 3 cycles a year, but they are very mild cycles, mostly consisting of hardeners and cutters and rarely include significant builders. The reason is that in my occupation, the higher ups can request a steroid test if there is suspicion....so any super quick size gains will be considered supicous. thanks to all for all the comments and critisizm...it's always good to get the critiques so we can know what to work on.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    161 is correct. Ill post leg pics in the next couple days. my problem area is my calves...can't get them to catch up no matter what i do...anyone get any progress in the calves by spot shots? It is true that i do around 3 cycles a year, but they are very mild cycles, mostly consisting of hardeners and cutters and rarely include significant builders. The reason is that in my occupation, the higher ups can request a steroid test if there is suspicion....so any super quick size gains will be considered supicous. thanks to all for all the comments and critisizm...it's always good to get the critiques so we can know what to work on.
    i dont know about spot shots,but an pro bodybuilder had me start training them 3 times a week doing 2 exercises for 4 sets each 20-25 reps,regardless if they were sore or not.also changing from toes in,out and straight each workout.btw you look good but what kind of job tests 4 juice.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    those are not 18" arms.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you look good man. You look more like 180-185 than 160. Like the other members before me..what about leg pics??

hes 5'8'', thats why. stocky look. regardless you look good.

thanks man. ill get leg pics posted up soon.

Thread Information