pelly789 is offline Member

Cool me...clean just started workin out agian

These are pics of me im 6'0 209 ive been workin out since i was 15 and im now 19 i just hurt my back so im only two weeks into training agian as of now...any input or suggestions for me to better myself im still looking to bulk up more to about 225-230 then cut...in one pic my right pec looks a little funny anyone know what this could be ive taken dbol a couple years ago and never took any pct i ran 300 pills at 20mg a day the pink thai d-bol theres no itchyness or lumps or anything it just looks funny also i had rotator cuff surgery when i was 17 on that shoulder thanks any suggestions or anything is appreciated thanks bros!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me...clean just started workin out agian-dsc00005.jpg   me...clean just started workin out agian-dsc00006.jpg   me...clean just started workin out agian-dsc00008.jpg   me...clean just started workin out agian-dsc00009.jpg  

flyguy7 is offline Associate Member
    If there's no itchiness or soreness at all around the nipple then you might just develop fat there easily, lots of people have that.

thats what i thought but it looks like S H * T do you think theres anyway to get rid of it i thought it might be that my bench is f*cked up cuz of the shoulder but i do have good form nice and even im not sure how to get rid of it maybe add in some decline to my workout?

copenhagen is offline Member
    nice start bro, good luck

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    perfect symmetry in the chest is not as easy as many think. lagging muscles and injuries can throw of your chest routine and force you to compensate with other muscles without even realizing it. i would try doing some modified cable flys to tighten up the definition from your pec to your armpit. start with holding the cables with your palms facing down, then instead of a forward movement bring the cables down to your sides and at the end of the movement rotate your palms forward. if you do these right you will be able to feel the tension in just the right places. make sure your form and visualization is good before you jump into heavier weights though, cuz if you don't youll feel the majority of the strain in your lats. good luck. -B-STRONG

thanks for the advice strong yea i dont really have that great of a chest and never even noticed my uneveness in the chest until yesterday when i took the pics anyway ill work on it and post some pics agian in a few weeks see if it is getting any better thanks for the help if anyone else has any suggestions thatd be great later bros

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    How long were you out from the back injury? What's around your nipple area appears to be fat, not gyno. Unfortunately you can't spot reduce fat, but you can build and tone the area better. Do you train with dumbbells when doing chest? If so, is the side you had surgery on weaker? If not, try training with dumbbells to see if the area is weaker. If it is weaker, try doing some isolating movements to strengthen the weakened area. Also, you could be compensating when using barbells or machines. Keep up the hard work and you'll do fine.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you look great bro...if you got the bf down just a little bit more, not that you have a heckuva lot, you would look really ripped....good work...
    Last edited by goalseeker; 03-21-2006 at 11:06 PM.

Thread Information