Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

before and after pics

before (I hope I do this right)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-my-pictures0.jpg  

a little less than two months later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-my-pictures3.jpg  

bicep pose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-my-pictures4.jpg  

this last one is a little blurry, It is hard to flex and hold a camera still.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-my-pictures5.jpg  

jasonembassy is offline Junior Member
    Brother there is hope for me. Great job?
    Whats your secret - did mix a bit of juice into it?

Looks like you were on a serious diet and some kind of killer cardio program.

nymattyk is offline Member
    those are great results in less than 2 months! were you taking anything? keep up the good work

Billmister is offline Member

hu

Dude what did you take to get like that? Truthfully and what was your training like and your diet, if possible... thanks.. nice results keep it up you look great
    Last edited by Billmister; 06-09-2002 at 10:46 PM.

DATY Fanatic is offline Junior Member
    Damn good results! I'm guessing you hit the cardio hard and made good use of your gear. What kind of cycle? Clen ? Please post your cycle details etc. Thanks!

Good work bro!

B-BOY is offline Junior Member

damn

thats one hell of a transformation, really thats almost alien like...lol..

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    awesome results bro! what'd it take?

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    You are a true motivation for all who seeking this transformation
    I hope to transform that fast! I`m currently make it!
    From 103kgr after 2weeks i drop to 95kgr

Polynomstapler is offline New Member
    How did you do that?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro

You inspire and modivate me!! great work!

stay healthy and safe

djremix is offline New Member
    WOW, amazing results, especially in 2 months.
    cam you let us know how you did it?

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Holy crap bro you are ripped!!!

Freaking Awesome!!!!!!

I need to know what your cycle was like. Your workout and diet protcol would be great too.

Thats fucking kick ass bro! Great job!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    great work bro...i takes a lot of time and dedication to do what you have done.

You are ready for the babies on the beach. Enjoy!!!!!!

alevok Guest
    Well done, tell us about your diet.

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    wow, 2 months?

Well I guess I should start out with my story: I used to be in pretty good shape at around 190 pounds a couple of years ago. I got sick and lost my gains that I had made and got frusterated amoung other things and quit working out consistantly for about a year and a half.
    I just focused on not letting my weight drop too much and depended too much on the scale. Before I knew it I weighed 187 and looked like the before picture (actually a little worse b/c that is after a couple of months of working out again). I decided to forget what the scale said and try to lean out.

I would have to say the most important part of the last two months was my diet and cardio followed by steroids . Important to remember if you are trying to achieve similar goals.

First month

I did 45-60 minutes of cardio (usually fast walking on treadmill. Had to do bike when chin splints would act up) first thing in the morning. Nothing too strenous. I also did abs about every other day after cardio.

Then I would go home and eat a cheese omelet with salsa. (one whole egg, two egg whites.)

For lunch I would drink a protein shake with skim milk (around 16oz. milk and 45 grams of protein powder).

I would work out with wieghts in the evening and then have the same thing for dinner as I had for lunch. This was everyday consistant for 4 weeks.

Juice

2 bottles of testeronna 100 - 1cc every other day (only about 7.5 cc's in each) and one bottle of Stanol V - 1/2 cc everyday (which only equalled out to 28 days when I was anticipating 40)
    Clenbuterol 2 weeks and xenidrine 2 weeks throughout entire 2 months

After first month
    My juice was gone so I figured I had to cut back on the cardio and add more food for fear of losing muscle.

Now I weight train in the morning. Afterwards I eat steak and eggs (1/4 pound of meat and 3 eggs (one whole) with cheese and salsa.

Three hours later I eat a roast beef sandwich (probabaly 5 ozs meat) with cheese, two stalks of celery with peanut butter, and some Sun Chips or pretzels.

Three hours later I drink a protein shake (same size as before) and eat around four ounces of peanut butter.

Dinner I usually just stick with another protein shake.

I also took clomid, vitamins, and fish oil.
    I am now doing cardio for 30 minutes twice a week.

Started at 187 pounds, now I weigh 175

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Fucking unreal. You truly are a great motivation.

Personally, Im going for a bulking phase, so my gear cycle will be heavier than yours, but I hope to keep estrogen away with arimidex . I'll also be upping the frequency of training (instead of hitting each bodypart once a week, I'll be hitting it twice). I plan to eat very clean. Lots of protien shakes with flax, eating lots of yogurt, milk, lean beef and tuna, fruits and whole grains.

While I dont expect to loose much fat, I am hoping to not gain any either! I then hope to cut a month or so after my cycle is done.

This dude definitely had his shit together, and is a fgreat inspiration to all of us here! Again, great job bro.

oh ya, almost forgot, until last Sat., I hadn't had a drop of alcohol in two months. Priorities.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Looking nice & ripped. Fill us in on the details!

blaster is offline New Member
    Thanks for sharin' those with us. Great motivation, and great job!

How tall are you, and have you taken any measurements?

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lookin good bro

Thanks for all the compliments. I am 5'11''. I just took some measurements for the first time yesterday so I don't know if I lost any muscle size or not. I don't feel that I did.

Neck 16"
    Biceps 16"
    forearms 13" (if I remember correctly)
    wrist - tiny I think it was 7" or less

Still need to have someone help me with chest measurements

oh ya, I wanted to know if anyone had any educated guesses of my bf% - before and after. I am going to get it checked by this personal trainer guy at my gym next week probaly and I will post the results

swin05 is offline New Member
    sweet dude.. I am trying very hard to look like that!!! give me any helpful info and if you could I will email you a pic and maybe that will better your advice!!!thanx man

demetri is offline Member
    good stuff! You're looking awsome for only a short time back.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Great to see all your hard work has paid off bro! Keep it up!

metzger66

here are a couple more pics I just took
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-dcp_0002.jpg  

first time i have seen my back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-dcp_0001.jpg  

another black and white
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-dcp_0005.jpg  

darkened this one a bit to see what the abs would look like with competition tan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-dcp_0006.jpg  

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Man you have some serious discipline, nice work in 2 months....

blaster is offline New Member
    dude! every pic just gets better. nice lat sweep!

as for an estimated bf%, just measure your waist and use the online calculator at the anabolic .com main site:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/fitcalc.htm

I'm just *guessing* you're less than 10%

keep it up, bro!

any other guesses on my bodyfat, either b/f or after? Just curious.

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Your bodyfats is around 5 to 6 percent and maybe less. The first pic your about 10 to 12 percent.

joikie is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Great progress, unbelievable even. I have the same body structure as your in the before picture, I can just dream of having this transformation. I am going to follow your routine and see what happens. Do you think there are other things you can advice upon for similar results? Maybe something you forgot to mention (hours of sleep, minerals/vitamins other stuff you took?)

Can you tell me a little about your weight training programe? I assume you did not heavy weight, more like medium weights lots of reps? I am especially interested in your abs, chest and triceps exercises. Also, what about your lower body? Do you have pics of your legs?
    Thanks.

hEY jOIKIE, thanks a lot. I pretty much summed up about everything in my earlier posts. I took a multivitamin in the morning and at night, for no other reason than I got a whole bunch of giveaways for free. I got pretty good sleep at nights which has always been a problem for me in the past. I tried not to take naps (which was a bad habit of mine) and I took Melitonon 3mg before I went to bed.

The only other thing I can think to tell you is that it takes a lot of time to do this. I know it was only two months, but the amount of time per day was more than most people have. I am in graduate school so I only have classes 2 nights a week and the school gives me a paycheck and doesn't require me to be there a whole lot, so I am lucky. I knew that I needed to do this before I got out in the real world and wouldn't have the time.

Up until 3 weeks ago I didn't have a workout partner so my exercises were a little limited. I did dumbell exercises instead of barbell (except for squats and a few other things). Even though I was taking test and winstrol , it wasn't apparent as far as strength goes. I didn't lose any strength but I really didn't get stronger either. Also when I was restricting carbs extremely (first month), my muscle stamina was awful. For instance, 1st set of pull ups would yield roughly 15 reps. 2nd set would drop down to about 8, then 5-6, and then four.

For other exercises I used a moderate weight and would try yo get reps of 10-12. Nothing drastic either way. For the first two weeks, at the most, I was also getting headaches and didn't feel as sharp, but all that went away.

chest - 4 sets dumbell press, 4sets incline dumbell press, flys, dips, and rib strechers (can't think of the real name, works the intercostals)
    triceps - skull crushers, couple different cable exersices.
    I have always hated doing abs, so i just had to force myself to do them. I didn't not do a crapload. Mine wear out pretty easily, in fact my chubbier friends can usually do more than me. I also hate high reps ( I guess I'm lazy). I would usually do 3 sets of hanging leg lifts, obliques, and then cable crunches (3 sets) and usually leave after that. It is hard to motivate yourself after doing an hour of cardio.

If you have any other questions just ask.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    good job man. i'm jealous.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information