Thread: Lil ole me:-)

DiMensionX is offline Member

Cool Lil ole me:-)

Well, screw it. I'm not one for pics, especially when 99% of you guys dwarf me but here is some. I'm working on it, Considering I weigh in 50lbs lighter than when I started this I'm happy. Long way to go though. It would also help if I was better at posing, my traps don't look near the size they really are.

DMX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil ole me:-)-back-spread-shrunk.jpg  

Another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil ole me:-)-just-me-calvin-klein-shrunk.jpg  

And another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil ole me:-)-back-shrunk.jpg  

I guess stats are good too. 5'10" ~190ish today, BF?. I starting at 230ish and my BF was way up there. Another 4 weeks and I think the BF will be where I want it.

DMX

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Massive props to anybody who can drop that much weight without comprimising too much lean mass, looks like you made out well with that DMX. As far as bf I would guess 16-17% (I'm closer to 18%). Overall, great job, I'd be lying if I said there was no room for improvement but that's why we're here. What are you goals from here bro?

BTW...the first pose looks like you are under arrest "Turn around and put your hands on your head!"

Finish off the gut as best I can and add some mass.

DMX

D-bol is offline New Member
    wow bro, you must feel like a whole new person, impressive dedication

Tystick is offline Junior Member

Re: Lil ole me:-)

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    especially when 99% of you guys dwarf me but here is some.

DMX
    Even if 99% of the guys on the board dwarf you, very few can top your physical change. You must have great detication, so there's no doubt here that you'll get to where you want to be!

Dome is offline Junior Member
    top marks to u mate,well done

Lol, Pete I do look like I'm headed for handcuffs like that:-). Thanks guys for the complements. No, I'm not Mr. Muscle but let me put it in true purspective. On Jan 1st I could BARELY button my size 38" Jeans, LOOSE FIT GAPS! Today, a pair of 32" fell off me when I tried them on. I do not own one single pair of pants that can even be taken in to put on myself.

I'm stoked, I just need to put on more mass which I assumed this cycle would help with while loosing the fat. It has helped, but not to the degree I was hoping for. One step at a time, I suppose:-).

DMX

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    DMX: glad to finally see some pictures of ya! You are right about where I am from the pics. I feel like I should wait on posting some pics cause I figure people would just see the high BF%. (I am about the same as you I would guess--glad to hear that it might mean I broke 20%!)

You can definitely see the muscles there and I see where you are going! Good job and based on your track record--you will be one hell of a ripped MF'er in no time! (I hope I beat you to it! )

BTW: the new avatar looks like you are being strip searched, then handcuffed before being tossed roughly onto the bed. Is that part of some kinky sexual fantasy you & the GF worked out?
    Last edited by Ajax; 06-01-2002 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks Ajax:-). Thats kinda funny we are at about the same place as well. I know once some more BF comes off the definition and muscles will really pop out. After a workout when I hit the shower you can really see the muscles. Those pics are really crappy, I need to get some better ones and learn how to flex properly. I hoping that withing the next 30 days some drastic definition will start to appear.

LOL about the kinky sex thing, this little redhead was over last night and found some of my x-wifes "toys". Heh, the handcuffs came out and the first thing I thought about was that picture, ROFLMAO.

I gotta say, this T3 doesn't seem to be doing jack shit. I've gained 3 lbs on it, WTF. I'm at 100mcg's a day and it just seems to make me a little sluggish.

DMX

LightSnack is offline New Member
    excellent progress bro!!

I'm in the same boat as you. In Jan, i was 6ft. 225 high BF, and am mow down to 190 and about 13% bf. Still working on the rip and the new hard base bulk..
    Feels good though doesn't it.

by the way happy birthday bro.

Actually, I need to update my profile, my B-Day is the 22nd! Thats funny as shit, your a day older than me. Too funny. Thanks for the B-Day wish regardless, I'll go fix the profile now.

DMX

One more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lil ole me:-)-flex-shrunk.jpg  

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    LOL about the kinky sex thing, this little redhead was over last night and found some of my x-wifes "toys". Heh, the handcuffs came out and the first thing I thought about was that picture, ROFLMAO.
    More details! (Pictures/videos if you got them as well!) A little redhead with a kinky side--that sounds like my kinda gal!

[QUOTEI gotta say, this T3 doesn't seem to be doing jack shit. I've gained 3 lbs on it, WTF. I'm at 100mcg's a day and it just seems to make me a little sluggish.[/QUOTE]

How long have you been doing the T3? Doing any Thermogenics with it? (Clen /ECA?) What about your diet & cardio?

YOu should be burning a good amount of fat at 100mcg/day!

Thread Information