Thread: My back

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

My back

Hi guys i'm a newer member this is my second year of real hard training. Currently i am 6'6 290 and 18 years old. I play football and luv to lift. I was wondering what you all think. I have gained 50 pounds in eight months without juice. PS this was just a quick flex i dont really know how to pose yet but am working on it.

Thanx again,

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My back-66.jpg  
    Last edited by Beantown Abuser; 04-05-2003 at 08:39 PM.

LIFTER is offline New Member
    I think for your size you could be one big ass mofo,hell your already big as hell.look pretty damn lean as well for 290.keep traning hard bro,now is not the time for you to be on gear,your going to do well without it for now.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quick advice....turn those pinkies in towards your ears on this pose and the biceps will jump out and up a little. Particularly with your right arm. Good size though and it's always good to see a fellow New Englander representing...we gotta teach the other guys and girls on this board about what it means to have a history and some culture

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    Thats some nice height and weight, what are your lifts like?? If you have any kind of athletic ability you could probably go pretty far in football as a OT or DE. 6'6 290 and 18 would have alot of D1 schools drooling. A few years on their program and you will be a lean, strong, fast 320lbs

kiro is offline Junior Member

Re: My back

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Beantown Abuser
    [B]Hi guys i'm a newer member this is my second year of real hard training. Currently i am 6'6 290 and 18 years old. I play football and luv to lift. I was wondering what you all think.

hey man,
    i used to live in Boston back in 1999, just between the baseball stadium and a park. I was working at a GNC store in Cambridge side galleria but never got the time to sign up to a gym. There were a Gold's and another one right beside the same baseball stadium.
    where do you lift man
    peace
    kiro

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    My lifts right now arent too great cause i was doin german volume to gain size and this is only my second year of lifting. Like i said i have gained 50 pounds since i got to college up here in canada. I was too small at 240 and i really didnt get ne looks at ne Div 1 schools. I should have gone to a prep school. But its ok and i like it up here. Also i play defensive tackle and nose tackle.

sweetdog_61 is offline Banned
    Beantown, must be nice to be 6'6" eh, cant get that in an injection. That means your a foot taller than 90% of this board.

"CHAMPIONS ARE MADE IN THE OFFSEASON" and im nto talking bodybuilding.

Thread Information