Padawan is offline Associate Member

Waaaay before pics

I found these when I was cleaning up the garage. I was 18, trained for 6 months naturally, and entered a local contest. Got my ass handed to me in the teen division, taking 4th place in the contest out of 7 guys. I then made the mistake of joining the military and spending the next 11 years traveling 200 days a year, living in hotels and training once a week if I was lucky and the hotel had a gym. I've been out for 6 months now, and I am trying to get back into shape...damn to be 18 again.

Kinda bums me out to think what I might look like now if I had not joined the military, and instead went to college and continued to train hard. Anyway, for you young guys that are thinking about AAS, wait. I got to this level in 6 short months, and I knew nothing about training. I just ate and trained using my handy Arnold's Bodybuilding Encyclopedia. Maybe I can get that 27" waist back some day

Damn, the pics aren't showing. Looks like AR has been banned from theforumisdown.com image hosting. Anyone know any other good image hosts?

thickmass is offline Member
    The pics come up for me.

You look damn good for 18 and 6 months training. I guess the 1st 3 place getters either had trained longer or juiced.

I think I had a 27in waist at 18... would be lucky to get it below 32in nowadays...

They actually juiced. I used to see them sticking themselves in the locker room each night at the gym. I was going to, but I knew I was going to go into the military, and I wasn't sure if they would bust me for it or not.

Thread Information