Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

from 226 to 220 still leaning

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-back2.jpg  

back2

////
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-back.jpg  

fnt

////
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-front.jpg  

crab

still on 400mg prop 200mg enant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-font-crab.jpg  

fnt-side

trying to preserve mass while going down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-front-side.jpg  

the tires

wheels
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-full4.jpg  

left-bi

left-bi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-front-side2.jpg  

last one

calves...
    I've lowered my cals to 3500 from 4500 and doing high protein moderate carb vise versa for two weeks, low fat no sugar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-calf.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm maximus25 looking solid as always, can't wait to see when you hit your goal!! Quads and lats look solid bro! keep it going and keep us posted!! like to see the pics @6%bf
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MDMA is offline Banned
    Wheels are dooooopppeeee. PM or post your stem routine if you get a chance bro!

what up bros

Abs & MD...What up bros,
    MDMA
    I focus on ham and quads separately and train legs three times a week
    Weds: I hit quads with deep free weight squats (reg.) or front squats(more effective for more quad less ham) light weight but deep… then do drop sets with quads ext.
    Thurs: I hit hams and back, I warm up with leg press feet high at the top of press again for more ham less quad, then into ham curls(one leg at a time(full range & 21's) I super set with heavy standing calves, then into straight leg deads(light, good stretch).
    Three days after hams I do small step and long stride body weight lungs at the track for 100 meter sets x 6-8...(small step makes your tears in your quad gorge, long step hit the cut between your ham & glute)
    one last thing I always eat higher cals on leg day, and never for get my liquid amino/water mix while training those tires(6 serving mixed with 1/2 a gallon)132g pro-tein I'll have a 1/4 left when done.
    thx bros
    Abs, I'll post when I hit 6% and under
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 03-16-2003 at 06:33 AM.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Great work keep it up

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lookin' great mmaximus - everything looks pretty well tied in. I can't remember your vastus growth before - but you deffinity have a good quad sweep now.

I am going to go finally check out that article you sent and get back to ya...

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Looks great!

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Good overall shape in your body bro.. Looks pretty proportional from what I can see. Keep up the good work.. I can tell you have been hitting it hard.

10.56% BF Jackson-pollock method
    7 point not acurate due to water retention in my back had a 18% BF with the 7 point... I know I'm not 18% BF. Went with the three because those points had little to zero retention.

Thx screenz, War, pumpB and CD155
    Bros I'm going to 220 but may end up lighter... its just hard to preserve for me, I’m not going extreme diet though... I wish I was in Warriors boat and leaning slower... I have converted to running a test at al times now... I previously had an anabolic cyc then androgenic ... typically eating high cals on the anabolic cyc and lower on the androgenic cyc...
    I realize now that I have added enough muscle mass to change my metabolism for good, I mean until I quit training like this... but this calls for a new diet and cyc program. I have strayed from my experiment of hitting androgenic then anabolic repeat and so on and recording data...
    I am going to run a test all year, from low dose maintaining to high dose growth method....
    Later on pin cushion's

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Whats up Mmax, you look great. I like that definition in the calves. Post more pics as you get closer to your goal. Keep it up bro

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    My God you are HYYYYYYUUUUUGE!!! Very impressive bro!

thx bros

Terinox and cut, thx bros... I'm still leaning and I will fight tooth and nail to stay @ 220, but dude... its friggin hard.
    T where did come up with that name, sounds like some evil character, but I think that's because I see your avatar with that face, looks anime

will do Cutup...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dang man....i'm with those guys who can't wait to see 6%...lookin good!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Look great....what's with all those shoes in the background, though? You'd better be living with like six women to justify that many shoes. Just kiddin, my g/f probably owns fifty to sixty pairs of shoes and they absolutely flood her place.

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Look great....what's with all those shoes in the background, though? You'd better be living with like six women to justify that many shoes. Just kiddin, my g/f probably owns fifty to sixty pairs of shoes and they absolutely flood her place.
    Yeah... I made her give some to Good Will... I remember counting over 15 pairs...lol
    I dont even think some of those have been worn twice...
    thx bro...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro you are looking really good. Keep up the good work.

Pain

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mmaximus25

Yeah... I made her give some to Good Will... I remember counting over 15 pairs...lol
    I dont even think some of those have been worn twice...
    thx bro...
    You MUST tell me how you convinced her to give some of them up. I've been having ZERO luck in that department...hell, it was easier to get her to concede to my future gear usage (and that was by no means easy) than it has been to even bring up the topic of her ditching some shoes.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks great bro. Nice and lean with size to boot. That's exactly what we all strive for around here....well, most of us.

Originally posted by BigGreen

You MUST tell me how you convinced her to give some of them up. I've been having ZERO luck in that department...hell, it was easier to get her to concede to my future gear usage (and that was by no means easy) than it has been to even bring up the topic of her ditching some shoes.
    Yeah, she may have given some away but that creates a space to fill up... with yet another new pair of shoes... lol

My up date.... I had sinus surgery last Thurs 4/10/03... I haven't weight my self and I haven’t been able to train. I've been eating everything in sight... I also have a new thought about T3
    I started a cycle the day after my surgery to boost my metabolic rate... I feel my body operating at a faster rate but I had another experimental agenda... boosting my metabolism to heal faster and not going over 50mcg of cynomel...
    I starting thinking a while back that persons under 12%BF can do superbly with only a step up the 50mcg and back down to 25mcg a day say over 3 to 6 weeks. I'm doing five weeks...
    I've written before that the persons at 20% and over most likely wont feel the hunger pains until they drop to 15%bf and even then will only feel the body metabolizing but not yet throwing you at platters of food. I believe a bulked up bro at the BF % will do fine clime to 75 and 100mcg’s but under 12% why stress you body at higher doses of T3? I'll write my assumptions and results from the recovery aspect to being in a static state due to surgery… because of my surgery and not able to train, I want to keep my mass but not stow huge amounts of adipose tissue. So I boosted fat to 1g and protein to 1g and carbs to .5 to 1.5g depending on how much bread and garlic I'm devouring that day...
    Still laid up though, catcha on the flip side...

alevok Guest
    great all over, impressive legs, damn I wish I had those wheels!

thickmass is offline Member
    been a while since the surgery mmaximus, how is your progress these days?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Mmax, how did the Cardispan experiment turn out?

ThickM, I must say I lost some mass on my quads and gained a little around the middle...
    I always seem to lose my legs first... sucks...

Sig... I gotta start over with that project... I started then stopped on the 6th day. I will say, the first few injections I would dread it but after awhile I learned not to shove the needle so deep and I got over the pain.... I think that cardispan is a little drastic and I will say a rotation of injections must be done... other wise multiple injections in the same area = bruising and swelling....
    I will do the cardispan for 14 days in my next attempt... But just a word of experience 2000mg of oral L-carnitine daily burns my fat away quick too... along with 10-15 minutes of cardio after training and damn...
    I just want to see the results of the liquid, truthfully. And gather if it’s truly worth it or not... I'm still am a firm believer in dieting down at least once a year.... My DD is coming soon... I say in my last 3 weeks of this cycle I will start. I'm doing a 14week and I'm on week 7...
    400mg enanthate , 400 mg EQ, e2d prop 100mg, 30mg nolva, 25mcg cynomel ed… just started the T3(I don’t clime anymore just 1 tab for 6 weeks--- this helps me right now cause my diet is so poor with bad food but high in cals... my protein intake was suffering but I plan to get back into control of my diet and not waste this good gear)

I also had some inspiration... You see... this guy that use to work out in my gym is now on one of the Myoplex boxes and that kinda sparked a fire. He moved away but I heard the news from a bro... he was going to a comp or in a comp and it just so happened an EAS photo shoot was going on else where... one model didn't show up and so the photog- just went to the show- saw him- said hey- and now the bastard is in this months issue of MM doing an on the road traveling skit for those frequent fliers.... I still gotta say that was a cool story to hear... Good job Jason

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    I think I dee a pair of 9west! Only kidding, keep up the good work. Looks great.

7weeks in

Alright ThickM this where I am currently, I dont know my weight or BF and I dont want to know until I start leaning, which will start in week 12....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic00001.jpg   from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic00002.jpg   from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic05.jpg   from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic00007.jpg  

////

/////////////
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic00008.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-11-2003 at 08:38 PM.

dsfgsdfg

sdgsdgd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic10.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-11-2003 at 08:40 PM.

A little hot headed

I mention above about not weighing myself, well.... You know I never thought it would happen to me but the tape and scale screwed me all up.... This is just my temporary advice to anyone that wants it.
    If you plan on make good gains leave the tape in the drawer and the step off the scale... When your walking into the gym for an intense workout but you've been pulled down by I only went up 5lb in two weeks or my arms only grew 1/4 of an inch.... your setting your self up to... well your simply knocking your dick in the dirt....
    I'm not going to weigh my self until I start leaning and I'm going to screw the tape all together... I'm going back to the mirror for competition and old photos....never thought it would happen to me, ya know
    I say keep the tape and scale around when dieting down. I’ve been beating myself up for 5 weeks… kicking myself cause I’m not where I want to be…. Well simple I let my diet slip and I’m done whining about it. That Myoplex box with the bro from my gym helped too.

And I want to thank ThickM for checking up.... you don’t know how much I appreciate that, it just simply helps keep you on track or remembering your goals.... We don't check up on each other enough, ya know... I'm guilty as well
    I personally would like to know how Warrior and MAdMax are holding up...
    I also gotta give it up to bros like Pete and Rickson for hovering over the mod horizon....
    MMAX25
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-pic00012.jpg  
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 07-11-2003 at 08:41 PM.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Very Impressive Max, Keep It Up

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    man your huge.. oviously!! and can't wait to see you at 6% be ripped like shit!! good job man!

thickmass is offline Member
    Well mmaximus, you seem to have kept the size despite the setbacks. I would hardly call you fat.

Legs are looking freaky, pumped as all shit
    Much bigger than an earlier pic you posted (below). I dont know what you're whining about

Overall a pretty well balanced physique man, just stick in there

oh and am happy to bump this thread in another 2-3 months to keep you on your toes!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails from 226 to 220 still leaning-5.jpg  
    Last edited by thickmass; 07-13-2003 at 08:42 AM.

unknown $eph is offline New Member
    body in a bottle. nice work. keep it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information