Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Comp Pics

wild-one is offline Female Member

Pre-Comp Pics

Hi guys, just wanted to make a formal introduction till now I've only hung out in the girly section, lol.

These pics were taken about 2 weeks out from my first show this season. I competed April 6...placed 1st out of 8 women, and again on the 26th of april, placed 5th out of 50 women. I followed a low carb, high fat, high protein diet (not a keto) w/ bi-weekly carb-ups, it's the best diet I've ever used. It's all about insulin control, no sugar/no spikes, even post w/o. Started at 120lb @ around 13% & ended at 115lb @ 10.3%, before last minute water drop that is...the 13% is just a guesstimate, might have been a bit higher or lower.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-Comp Pics-im243.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-Comp Pics-im246dd.jpg  

My ass was still too wide, but the suit didn't help, it sucked for shape
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-Comp Pics-im244.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks fantastic W8!! Very lean, very nice structure, great balence and symetry! I don't see any weakness...obviously the judges didn't either It was a fitness contest right? You should also let everybody know that you are 100% natural and competed in a sanctioned Natural Contest (I'm a member at "Ripped Canadians" as well ).

Thanks pete Yes, I'm 100% natty, barely use supps half the time lol, I took creatine in the summer, and glut while cutting. All shows were tested.

Here's an ab shot, taken a few weeks earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-Comp Pics-31802b.jpg  

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Awsome physique! Congrats on your accomplishments. You look tall, how tall are you? Your height seems to give you a lean and slender look.

I'm only 5' 4"

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    No shit huh? Your legs seem to look longer to me maybe cuz they are so lean. Keep up the good work and let us know how the next contest went.

G-S Guest
    Wow.

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    You look great. Congrats on your placings.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member
    Very, I say very nice work!!! Keep up the good work! PS, Are you doing any contest over the summer?

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Your back is awsome.

Latts is offline New Member
    I'm no expert but you look a lot leaner than 13% bf. Looks really good. Congrats on the placement of contest.

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking HUH? Wow!

Are you a bb'er or fitness b'er?.
    YOU look great, not saying you are overly muscular vs feminine.
    If you turned it "ON" (and I am not talking about AAS) you have the potential to be a very good pro bb'er or fitness b'er...

congrats.......

Japan man is offline New Member
    wow...you perty ...................well done! you look awesome! great symmetry and balance. kick ass skin tone too. do you model? if not you should.

good luck with

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You have great definition, great posture, shit...you can do some serious damage with a body that dialed in. Keep the hard work, you are OBVIOUSLY doing something right.

LDSlifter is offline New Member

Nice Work!

w8lifter:

Really, really nice work. You've obviously been very disciplined and it shows. I'm interested in your diet routine...could you explain more about it? I've been on CKD for a couple weeks and have good fat loss results, but waiting to carb up every 6 days is killing me. Workouts after the carb-up are great...then as I get toward the end of the week my energy level crashes and my workouts suffer. Presently my bf% is about 9% based on calipers and I'd like to get to around 6% or so. Thanks for your comments..and again...really really nice work!

cya

LDSlifter

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Papa P. said it all.....You are awsome!!!! Maybe give my lady a few pointers on that diet plan you mentioned.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I love your quads.....We are very similar in size... if I could only have those quads! What do you do on your leg workout?
    Congratulations on your placings!
    BW

Originally posted by Latts
    I'm no expert but you look a lot leaner than 13% bf. Looks really good. Congrats on the placement of contest.
    Thanks very much guys

Latts....I started at 13%....in these pics I'm closer to 10%

My leg workout varies a lot... there is a program on my site that I used to develop them back in the summer and then I did various fine-tuning exercises as I got closer to competition, but basically I squat and deadlift

LDSlifter....I've done a keto diet before and they suck for training. W/ this diet you train your body to become a fat-burner instead of a sugar-burner.

A typical day would consist of 6 meals of 30-40g protein & 10-15g fat...w/ slow-burning veggies in meals 2-5....then twice a week I'd carb up in the 6th meal using oats, sweet potato, a banana & a tbsp of peanut butter. The carb up prevents down-regulation of the thyroid and revs the metabolism up after going low kcals for previous days. I did tweak the diet quite a bit....after several weeks, even w/ the carb ups my metab was slowing and I got downright batty...so we added 30 g carbs in meals 1, 3 & 4 in the form of slowburning carbs.

It's an awesome diet, could eat more total kcals than if I were still a sugar-burner, and there was no significant energy loss at all, the only time I suffered energy loss was right before the comp and it was probably due to cutting for so long. Very little LBM lost if any at all, I think I even gained some but i can't know for sure because I didn't test my BF before I started cutting.

Duh...I keep forgetting to answer this....Yes, it was a fitness competition..figure actually, i don't do that flip shit

And I've done some modelling yes, just starting out w/ that though

wow

berry is offline Associate Member
    looking great lifter,good luck in the modeling world !

skid is offline Banned
    YOU GO GIRL! Thanks for sharing that with us, and congrats!

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by w8lifter
    i don't do that flip shit
    LMAO

W8, you look incredible!! Love the legs, really nice sweep! Keep it up, girl!
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Amazing quads! You must have been blessed with phenominal genetics

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    CONGRATS on you placing...I was acctually there at your second show (April 26), quite a firness expo...BOOOOORING...no body was there...hoe it's better next year....but over all i had fun...it's what you make out of it right...that was a huge class of 50...once again congrats...and looking good, the legs are wicked....keep it up...XXL

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    CONGRATS on you placing...I was acctually there at your second show (April 26), quite a firness expo...BOOOOORING...no body was there...hoe it's better next year....but over all i had fun...it's what you make out of it right...that was a huge class of 50...once again congrats...and looking good, the legs are wicked....keep it up...XXL
    Really, that's cool....were you working a booth or anything? It was boring actually, lol. Last yrs show, which I also competed in, went much better IMO....there was an actual stage

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by w8lifter

Really, that's cool....were you working a booth or anything? It was boring actually, lol. Last yrs show, which I also competed in, went much better IMO....there was an actual stage
    Unfortunatly no, i was one of the suckers just walking around, but someone has to support this kind of thing or it will not happen again next year, and i think that would be even worst...well maybe it'll be better next year...XXL

Quad is offline Female Member
    w8 you never cease to amaze me girl. you look great. where are the actual comp pics though? i wanna see!!!!

thanks for explaining the diet thing too -- you know i know you know your shit (got all that) but where in the hell did you figure this out from? I thought I did a lot of reading but girl you got me beat big time. It all makes sense but i am more of a visual gal so when you sort of spelled it out i think i got it?
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

BIG R is offline Member

Thumbs up W8lifter you are the BOMB

W8LIFTER

You have some incredible symmetry. From the PIC one would think that you are 6" tall. You are what Female BB was once like when Shannon Barnnue was the template for aesthetics. GOD, I miss that woman!
    All of that and you have an beautiful face to top it all off. I'm impressed! You need another name like IronGoddes or the like.

Before I slipped into the BB fever (from which I never recovered)I used to have a super lean model look. I've done some covers for the Spring Break Mags that come out over here at So. Padre. If you ever see them........keep in mind that I was younger and never touched a needle at that point. I'm way different now. The face remained the same. Unless, I'm about to 2 days out!!! I always lose my face come show time. The majority of the ladies liked the former me, now they say I'm a bit much. I've got the old digital PICS........I look at them and feel nastalgic sometimes......I must be crazy to have made this transformation.

Sincerely,
    Big R.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Looking good keep up the good work, and its good to see muscular figure women out there.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I cannot say enough about your beauty. YOu are definately one of the best looking FEMALE BB I have seen. You have worked hard and it paid off. From the pics, I would guess you are 5'11"? I am no expert, but in the next 2 weeks, I owuld work on tighening the glutes...other than that, you have my first place vote.

As I sit here and eat my BIG MAC, EXTRA LARGE EXTRA THICK STAWBERRY SHAKE, and 2 APPLE PIES, I remember the days of being lean. I am trying to bulk up to 260lbs by Jan. Then lean down to 240 and winthe EMERALD CUP in BELLEVUE WA.

Not to take away from your thunder...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, and seem to know more than most when it comes to your diet...excellent combo.

TAKE CARE AND BEST OF LUCK

Wow! Holy crap, you guys know how to make a girl feel good Thanks for all the kind words guys

The actual comp pics did not turn out so good (my biatch still can't take a pic to save his life lol) but I've got some backstage pics I can post.

Quadzi...I'm actually a certified PT now, but I was lucky to find a coach that helped me w/ fine tuning the diet, we now train others together for competitions. Diet & nutrition are definitely my area of 'expertise', and I'm learning about competition training from my coach/partner...training is not my forte, lol.

It must be the camera angle or something, I'm really only 5'4" ....but I do have 5" slutpumps on

The glutes were/are my problem area....I almost pulled out of the show because of them...glad I didn't cause I placed first, but they frustrate the hell outta me.

Here's a pic of us backstage...quadzi, you should know CLPgold?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-Comp Pics-bckstg4.jpg  

Quad is offline Female Member
    w8!!!!!!!! that's you and CLP? Wow you both look freaking awesome! I love your dresses, my favorite color is black! Your arms look wicked -- you must be continuing to do the right thing cuz they look bigger than say a year ago?

The fine tuning part is NOT my forte. The training thing would be WAY before the tweeking of the diet
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    good work! you lookin great!

Billmister is offline Member
    w8lifter in my opinion you look great. Nice shape, good tone, and everything... Tan would be good because it brings out the cuts... you're looking great though.. goodluck and keep it up

meathead1212 is offline New Member
    wow, you look amazing. I don't know what else to say. simply incredible

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Looking VERY nice!!! Great muscle there, and to be natural! Very very nice! Lots of hard work and dedication!!!

THAT'S WHAT US CANADIANS ARE ALL ABOUT!!!

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Amazing eyes! Keep working you are really good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information