ThaNewb is offline New Member

Smile Go easy will ya?

Hi, I've been on the board for a while without actually registering but yesterday I thought why not? I can learn alot from these guys!

I decided to post my recently taken pics. I just turned 18 and I'm clean from AAS and I don't intend to take any before age of 25. I've been training hard in the gym about a year!

Only got two pics just now. I'll upload better pics some other time

Pls comment me

Train well! THX /Dani
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Go easy will ya?-over.jpg  
    Last edited by ThaNewb; 06-11-2002 at 08:39 AM.

ThaNewb is offline New Member
    and the second one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Go easy will ya?-bicce.jpg  

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board. Lookin' good man. Glad to hear that you're not jumping into AAS and are willing to wait. Smart move!! I can't see much from those pics but it looks like you got a nice base to work with. If possible post some more pics ( full front and back, legs) and throw some stats (height, weight...) out there as well.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    You are definately at the right place. This is the aristotle's and millet's home of endless knowledge on nutrition,training,resting,and most of all... steroids . learn all you can and experiment with different diets until you are ready for AAs and then hit the bodybuilding world by storm. peace.

p.s. If you plan on competing later in life I would recommend starting Steroids a lil' earlier. In my opinion if you read all you can for another year and a half all the while practicing the techniques you read about so much then you will be good and ready for a jumpstart. but that's just my opinion. peace

Sema is offline Associate Member
    looking nice ThaNewb, you've got some nice thickness on your chest, keep up the hard work. Great to know there are bro's here that dont touch roids yet

Thread Information