Thread: Sema's pics!

Sema is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Sema's pics!

Hey bro's , just wanted to get the average quality of the board down, so i decided to post some pics

Well ,what can i say? i'm only into it for 4 months and yeah i know, i should look to eat some calories
    its almost vacation, so i have plenty of time to eat and get some more muscles on me

Flame away

respect Semark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sema's pics!-jvn02.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sema's pics!-jvn04.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sema's pics!-jvn01.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sema's pics!-jvn03.jpg  

sorry bout the shitty quality, lightning wasnt very good and the digicam sucks too, but it had to go fast...

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    You betta put on atleast a good 40 lbs

Eat until you can't find any food left in the house.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    We all start somewhere bro just keep eating and plugging away at the training and you,ll find that you will grow well and fast.You looked how I did when I first started and you are still young,as you learn more about bodybuilding you,ll find the results become even more impressive

tatty is offline Member
    Only 6 months ago I was in the same situation as you, with maybe a little more bodyweight but I managed to tack on 30lbs and am going for another solid 25lbs. If I can do it, you certainly can.

Eat and train hard and you'll be solid. good luck.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep... Then Eat some more and hit the weights!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    YOu have one thing that is deffinetly to your advantage. You are very lean. Like Billy Boy when I first started lifting years ago I was only about 135lbs, very lean to say the least. Anyway I have found that it appears for the leaner guys in the gym to be quite easier to put on muscle mass than some of the more stockier guys. The leaner guys do not have to watch the bf% as close and can concentrate on just gaining good quality muscle. Right now at 5'5" I'm up to 177lbs and looking back on where I was seems like a life time ago. Keep up the hard work, increase your caloric intake and you'll see the muscle develope before your very eyes. Good luck
    Tobey

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    You have the right idea, eat, train, eat you will put on size and it looks like age may be on your side. Good Luck!

Rocket

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Everybody starts somewhere. You have a very good base to start as you are already extremely lean. Start eating man. Stop reading this thread and go eat right now damnit.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Looks like your doing O.K. for now. Your still young. Now is the time to perfect your training and get yourself discplined for the time when you do start putting on weight! Good Luck!

hey i started ou as a little skinny guy but all i did was go buy a 10lb bag of gainer and just mow down on it and eat lots i mean LOTS!!!... If you do that bro you will reach your goals and more.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E
    Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep, Eat Sleep... Then Eat some more and hit the weights!
    Extremely sound advice.

Food is the MOST anabolic substance you will find. If it is lacking, say bye bye to muscle growth.

I also am an ectomorph,.. (abit meso also)... with our body types you need to pay STRICT attention to diet and recovery. Also make very sure you are not over training. Keep it short, heavy and simple, and you will grow.

I was in a bad ass accident. I lots so much weight while in hospital, it was very depressing. I enrolled to study with a cast on my arm. Once again I got on top of my diet,... and there is nothing better than seeing the people I study with go when I stacked on the muscle. People I study with are questioning wether I am natural... and indeed at this stage I am.

Good luck,... and remember carbs and fats are ectomorphs friends.

Dark is offline New Member
    I AGREE 100 % WITH NATE_DOG.
    AND KEEP IT UP. JUST EAT SLEEP AND PRACTICE
    BY THE WAY DID YOU NOW THAT YOUR NICKNAME IS VERY COMMON TUKSIH FEMALE NAME MEANING SOMETING LIKE '' THE NICE VIEW '' ( NOT A FLAMER ) ?

Thread Information