Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Pics with the pros...

I just got back from Muscle Camp in Vegas....here are some pics I got while working out with these guys...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-flex-cormier.jpg  

Shawn Ray

Very cool guy...he and his wife put this thing together and did a great job
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-shawn-ray.jpg  
    Last edited by pumpseeker; 07-28-2003 at 07:18 PM.

Jay Cutler's cows!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-jay%5Cs-calves.jpg  

He made me look like a string bean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-jay-cutler.jpg  

I don't look that bad in this pic when his enormous arms are covered up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-jay-spotting-me.jpg  

Melvin was real cool..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-melvin-anthony.jpg  

Garrett's on the comeback trail after his injury...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-garrett-downing.jpg  

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how was the camp?

i wanted to fly out to one of those for fun , but until now i have never heard of anyone who has gone.any good points?is it worth going to?

Flex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-flex.jpg  

Jay said he was around 8% year round, here's proof.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics with the pros...-jay%5Cs-abs.jpg  

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    thats why I dont stand next to pros! if they can dwarf you im running for the hills. seriously though it almost looks like you're the reason flex retired in that last pic though. but just dont stand next to jay. that must of been one hell of a time in vegas. and i bet the workout thing was cool too.AD

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i wanted to fly out to one of those for fun , but until now i have never heard of anyone who has gone.any good points?is it worth going to?
    Totally worth going to. Guys came from all over to do it. Also, the USAs were going on too so there were tons of BBs out there. I learned some good training tips and it was just cool meeting and talking with your idols, you know? The highlight was having lunch with Jay at this steakhouse. Dude's very chill...all he will do 3 months out from a contest is eat, train, nap, eat, train, sleep, repeat. He starts contest prep 16 weeks out!

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    thats why I dont stand next to pros! if they can dwarf you im running for the hills. seriously though it almost looks like you're the reason flex retired in that last pic though. but just dont stand next to jay. that must of been one hell of a time in vegas. and i bet the workout thing was cool too.AD
    Flex might be retired but he's still looking large. Yeah, Vegas is nuts...people were gambling, drinking beers and cocktails at 6am when we were running to catch our plane this morning...the place never stops partying! Only pro I didn't get a pic with was Dexter Jackson. Damn!

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Flex might be retired but he's still looking large. Yeah, Vegas is nuts...people were gambling, drinking beers and cocktails at 6am when we were running to catch our plane this morning...the place never stops partying! Only pro I didn't get a pic with was Dexter Jackson. Damn!

hehe, so what'd the pros have to say about your physique? any of them envious of you?

You lucky SOB!!! I bet you felt great when Jay Cutler spotted you on those flies! Nice work... this looks like something worth going to!

HP

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Lucky guy. I'd love to do that.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    looks awesome, how much did it cost to go? And when is the next one? Did you get to ask any of them about the gear? I would have been scared to ask. I was in Vegas last week too. I saw a lot of large dudes. That place really doesn't stop partying. Where did you stay?

Bound for Muscle...Don't you mean, was I envious of the pros' physiques?

HP-It was surreal having Cutler spot me and just talking with the guys you've been reading about in the mags for years.

lilbull-it cost $350 and the next one is coming up in a few months in South Beach, Miami. And I did talk to Melvin Anthony and Jay Cutler about gear a bit. I asked them both how long they spend off after a cycle. Melvin said 5 weeks to clear out his system, get blood tests, run clomid, hcg ...Jay said 12. Some idiot in the camp asked the whole bunch during the seminar at the end if steroids were illegal for professional bodybuilders too. Craig Titus raised his hand and was like "duh?" That was some funny shit.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Some idiot in the camp asked the whole bunch during the seminar at the end if steroids were illegal for professional bodybuilders too. Craig Titus raised his hand and was like "duh?" That was some funny shit.
    They should have sent him home. He was too stupid to be there.

tatty is offline Member
    Very cool pics pump! I'd love to go there in the future...

Mr Cardo is offline New Member
    I guess your dick where hard all the time when training with your muscle buddies!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardo
    I guess your dick where hard all the time when training with your muscle buddies!
    Vafan har du problem eller? Sluta tjaffsa jämt, du kommer få en smäll på käften om du är lika kaxig i verkligheten när jag kommer ner till craaazy gym!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Man that is awesome...what a thrill of a lifetime. Thanks for sharing them pics with us...we're now jealous of you.

Now honestly, were any of the pros being pricks like some suggest? Or were they for the most of the part cool? Also, did they openly talk about gear or did you have to build some kind of trust with them?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Only $350? Damn, how long was it? Cause I know what daddy's asking for his birthday.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Only $350? Damn, how long was it? Cause I know what daddy's asking for his birthday.
    I 2nd that one T! I know I got to talk to Vince Taylor and he was awesome, it was at a club where a bunch of pro's were to show Ronnie and Matt Duvall, and some others I wanted meet. But to work out with them would be awesome! And if they don't clam up when it comes to the juicy fruit then it would be worth it! If it's an open forum and no BS! Hell Yes! Not that I would ask stupid shit, but sensible questions.
    Hell, I just don't see my scrawny ass standing next to a Titus, Ray, or Cutler! Wow!

Pumpseeker, that's awesome!

SID!

Butch-all of the guys were very cool, some were more open than others...Chris Cormier came to the gym straight from the club (partying all night) so he was a little quiet. (I would be too if I had no sleep the night before!) Craig Titus did the same thing but he was actually very energetic. They didn't bring up gear but when asked, they responded honestly. I was too shy to ask what any of their current stacks were. If someone had the balls to bust that out at the open forum it would have gotten real juicy.

Big Texan, it lasted from 8am until about 4pm that day. Dennis Newman and Dave Palumbo passed through the gym while we were there. I wish I would of gotten pics with them too! Palumbo was lookin veiny as hell!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    That is a dream come true. Amazing to be around the best of what we love to do. I bet your motivation went thru the roof after meeting them and training right along side!!! Kick ass

ceps is offline Junior Member
    Ok, yeah, maybe they're pros and you're not, but nobody's dwarfing you in any pics I see!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Man your lucky I saw that muscle Camp thing in a mag I think it was last years though how the hell did you get in I couldnt find where to sign up

tatty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceps
    Ok, yeah, maybe they're pros and you're not, but nobody's dwarfing you in any pics I see!
    Not taking anything away from pump, but I think Jay definitely makes him look tiny!

TANKUK is offline New Member
    Off To Vegas This Year For Mr O So Hopefully Will Be Gettin To Meet A Few! And Ill Post Some Pics For All Ya Who Cant Make It

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardo
    You've been warned too many times to let childish shit like this fly.

Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    Man your lucky I saw that muscle Camp thing in a mag I think it was last years though how the hell did you get in I couldnt find where to sign up
    www.shawnray.net

and Jay would make anyone look like a string bean. When he walked into the gym in a tank top and shorts, my jaw dropped. Dude's 5'9", weighin 303 @ 8%! Wide as a house

that's my boy pete!!!

just when i think to myself..where has pete been??he shows up out of the woodwork to lay down the law!!!!where have you been sucka??!!

pump- that's awesome.you're not looking tiny next to any of those guys. must have been great motivation .i'm trying to convince my friend to go w/ me to the one at the gold's in south beach in nov

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    You lucky dude. Yeah, man you are big and standing next to Jay you look small (no offense). Those mofo are big.... Hey, I will be going for the Mr. Olympia and hope to get some pictures too.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    pump- that's awesome.you're not looking tiny next to any of those guys. must have been great motivation .i'm trying to convince my friend to go w/ me to the one at the gold's in south beach in nov
    That should be a good one too. South Beach is off the hook! The NPC Nationals are in Miami that weekend too so you could really see it all. I hear Darrem and Milos will also be at this one. Let me know if you decide to go.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I told the wife I wanted to go next year, and she was like that's totally cool! It'll be in Pittsburgh in May, so I'm there! I can't afford to fly to Miami right now, and I can drive to pittsburgh it's only 4 1/2 hours away, hell I used to live there. Plus I should be 2 cycle in when I get there! Which will hopefully take me from SID 5'10 175 to SID 5'10 - 210! I hope!
    All the NEastern bro's should meet up there.

SID!

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Pump your a lucky mofo. I see Dexter In my gym all the time, worlds in Jacksonville Fl. Your Latest pics are looking good man..

rip i would do that

if any of the tristate or northeaster guys wanna go to the Pitt one i'll do that instead. that would be kinda cool to have a group of us go! i think that's a real cool idea. we should get something planned like that.i have never been to pittsburgh so i'll check it out

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    Just to get an idea of the actual size of these pros what is your height and weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information